SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Does she always have to prove how dumb she is... we get it already!! duh

I think it comes naturally. Unlike her hair color.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm posting here my thoughts on Amanda, there was convo in Josh's thread.

IMO Amanda has the baby voice, she's quiet and a mother, so people easily think she's sweet and kind and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. IMO she does have a mean streak though.  IMO she thinks many people are beneath her, she looks down on them. During Ben's season I was really taken back how openly she trashed her children's father, and IMO she does that a lot to make herself look like the better parent. I also raised my eyebrows when Josh suggested they leave BIP and date outside the show, but Amanda wanted to stay. I know moms deserve holidays too, but she had already been away at least a week, and met a guy she really likes. So why not leave?

Her sm activity IMO makes her look snappy, dull and stupid.

That's exactly my assessment of Amanda. And those snapchats... what an awful thing to joke about. no

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:25 am

KashaDiva,

You do know that's not her real hair don't you? She has extensions. I saw a pic from a fan seeing them leaving the grocery store and she happened to not have her extensions on and her hair doesn't even reach her shoulders. She is a pretty girl but also saw a pic of her in one of her tags on IG and she is not at all attractive without the long hair. If she likes long hair wonder why she just doesn't let her own hair grow long. But didn't Josh say on FS that he learned from them not to be so picky? Well, there you go.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:57 am

I was being sarcastic. I realize her hair is accentuated. :Nod:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:25 am

My impression of Amanda is that she is looking for a very traditional (ie 50's) marriage, where the "little woman" stays home and takes care of the house/kids, while the "big strong man" brings home the bacon, makes all the "important" decisions, and protects her from the evils of the world. Whether this kind of arrangement is going to work out for her long term is debatable, but for now, Josh and his machismo, possessiveness and temper are filling the bill.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:35 am

IDK. I think she may be looking for someone to take major responsibility off her shoulders --like $, but I don't see her a traditional 50's woman.
I don't see her into making a home, cooking, sewing, throwing herself into the kids, PTA mom etc. I don't see that selfless housewife.
I see her extremely high maintenance and into herself. I see her out and about being seen and having fun and if her kids provide a great accessory to that life fine--if not there is a place for them.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:03 am

I thought her snaps yesterday were cute. Josh was in the background having cute banter with the kids. I do not think their relationship is all negatives. If it was they would be broken up by now. Maybe they make each other better people. I hope it goes well for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm with you Eviebloom!  I think they are adorable together and regardless of their flaws (and we're all flawed in our own ways), they seem to complement each other very well.  I'm really rooting for them.

I'm curious though, have the other two BIP couples been getting articles/headlines from the likes of People/US Weekly/Daily Mail etc. or just Jomanda? I'm pretty sure both People and US weekly have connections with the Bach Franchise.  I just wondered if the producers are pushing this coupling more so suddenly vs. the others, even with their less than ideal edits and all the negativity they have been getting from viewers.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm

IMO, the other 2 couples are just being more low key about the engagements. No travel involved with Carly/Evan since they both live in Nashville. It would be easier to keep out of sight. And, they aren't putting stuff out on SM like Josh/Amanda.

I did read an article about Lace that did mention her engagement and that she would be leaving Colorado soon. Can't remember where I read it though.

What is interesting though is that even on AP when they did the poll on which couple should get engaged, Carly/Evan were the overwhelming favorites. TPTB are not doing Josh/Amanda any favors with their edit since their polling was very low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:05 pm

In what ways does Jam compliment each other?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:06 pm

I was sure Kaitlyn and Shawn would fail. To me they were two flawed humans, but they seem to have found their right fit. Doesn't matter if Amanda and Josh are flawed, we all are, just that there flaws fit each other. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Shawn was really in love with Kaitlyn though. I always get the sense that Josh is in love with Josh first, MM second, Sabel third and then there's whoever he's decided to employ as his ego-stroker. I could be wrong, but good luck to Amanda.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27