SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ Agreed, blu!  And IMO, the twins, Ashley I, Izzy, etc. aren't necessarily the best judges of character or ones I'd take much of what they said seriously.

JMOAA

Just remembering that I heard Caila say that she thought they were a great couple.

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:31 pm

^^^Yes, and Emily Ferguson has said this too since being back from filming. So has Ashley I and Izzy Goodkind. They were actually there and have seen them interact, not just the few select moments that the producers decide to show us of their 24/7 interactions. Here's a fan photo of them today. They spent the day at the beach with the girls.

Bre ‏@brebreeezy_  55m55 minutes ago
my mom just met you guys and I'm so jealousAmanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Crn82p12
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:19 pm

^^ Love this picture.. Can you copy to the fan thread?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:28 pm

I thought that was Izzy with them. affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:50 pm

That photo doesn't even look like Amanda! She looks much prettier, less made up or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:43 am

BKay wrote:That photo doesn't even look like Amanda! She looks much prettier, less made up or something.

I agree with you BKay she is much prettier with less makeup.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:44 am

There's a story online at Radar.com that says Amanda's ex is taking her to court. I would bring it over but not savvy enough with computers.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:51 am

Good for Nick2 imo:
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelor-in-paradise-amanda-stanton-josh-murray-daughters-custody-filing-baby-daddy/

Couldn't happen to a better mommy of the year and step daddy of the century.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:52 am

I'm not surprised.
It takes very little to spur this type of action. I have a friend who has been going through this for years and her children are now 14 and 18, so the 18 yr old is out of the mix now.
Yep, after reading that link, it is a lot like that. You have to have an outline of time and pretty much adhere to that. Same with re-imbursement. She is lucky she got it so soon, my friend just had hers cancelled on Sept 12 and is looking for a new date sometime in November.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:56 am

Not surprised at all and good for him. Amanda the mommy has made some very poor choices. Although, I'm not sure why Amanda cares because she doesn't spend the weekends she does have them with them anyway. Maybe it's becausec she still wants his money every month.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:59 am

I didn't know schilling was that lucrative. Maybe I should go on the next season. I am 3 weeks younger than Nick and married with a child, but imagine that storyline. I would be kept on just for the drama of my backstory!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:14 pm

Hope everyone can now understand why these people take up doing shills. 5k per shill for Amanda would mean more for a Ben or Jojo. It's been reported that they are paid per number of followers and how many times the posts get a loop through regramming or retweet. Even small fry Dylan Petit had said he made up to 2.5k extra a month added to his regular income from all the sm stuff.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27