SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:26 pm

I'm not shocked by Tanner because  I never really saw him as the "nice" guy. That was more the Bens & Jared for me.  Tanner was ok, it just always seemed like he was ragging on others both on Bachelorette & BIP (where his ITM's were hilarious but still mean spirited IMO). He doesn't shy away from speaking his mind, so I'm guessing he's giving MBC lots to work with in the editing room.

Jade just organized that recent Bachelor charity event in KC, so she can't be that lazy.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:33 pm

I haven't liked Tanner since BIP, when he said Clare walking off was a bitch move. I thought that was a very tacky thing to say about somebody. IMO it showed then that he doesn't treat women with respect.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:39 pm

He said that?! Also the part about bitch being his most commonly used insult is very telling.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:05 pm

Yea it was during the Rose ceremony when she walked off crying and no one knew if she was going to leave or stay. He said if she left it would be selfish of her to screw over a guy looking for love by not getting her rose and that it was a bitch move. It was just tacky because they were all like not our fault she isn't finding love but one of us should still get her rose. Just that man mentality that the guys chances were more important than her feelings really rubbed me the wrong way.

ETA: here's a link for that episode, happens around the 3:00 mark.  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4kvpl6
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:27 pm

hae1001 wrote:Yea it was during the Rose ceremony when she walked off crying and no one knew if she was going to leave or stay. He said if she left it would be selfish of her to screw over a guy looking for love by not getting her rose and that it was a bitch move. It was just tacky because they were all like not our fault she isn't finding love but one of us should still get her rose. Just that man mentality that the guys chances were more important than her feelings really rubbed me the wrong way.

ETA: here's a link for that episode, happens around the 3:00 mark.  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4kvpl6

LOL how dare Clare rob some poor guy out of his last chance at fame forever love on this show! She should've been forced to stay against her will so some man can extend his 15 minutes find love with someone else while she watches on. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Never liked Tanner and I've always found Jade sad. Here's hoping this experience led them to get the counseling they actually need.

Still placing my money on them if there was ever going to be a Bachelor divorce.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 17 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 17 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:27 pm

I totally agree about the Clare comment. Also, in the first night of Kaitlyn's season, Tanner was an a**hole to Britt. He was been totally rude to her for no reason. I don't remember what he did exactly honestly. I never liked him from the get go personally IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:Tanner does a good job playing off the nice, funny, simple guy act.
Most all abusers do.

For him to question Jade's value is what makes me the most sad for her, she obviously has always had self-esteem issues in her life and for her HUSBAND to say something like this just baffles my mind.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Faux nice guy turns off the act once he gets the girl. Unfortunately, guys like Tanner are a dime a dozen. I've always liked Jade. Hopefully she wakes up soon.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:42 pm

I don't think I'm sorry I'm not watching this.

I don't get the incentive for doing it and hurting their brand so much. I know they got a paycheck, but coming on here guns blazing like this could cost them shill $$ in the long run. If they are going to do this, at least EDIT yourself and make yourself appear shiney like a penny. Save these real issues for actual therapy. Imo.

Oh well, all these reality jokers make choices post show for one way or another. You gotta do what you gotta do I guess.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:44 pm

JMOAA:
I think Tanner fell in lust with what he thought was a hawt, wild girl. Probably a first for this guy who is ok in looks and basically not a super star professionally or career wise.
I think Jade fell in lust with a guy who was employed and treated her nice for a while, and perhaps even respectfully.
They moved in with each other and were in the honeymoon phase, got married quick and now have to deal with boring ho-hum everyday reality. The reality of housekeeping, sigh--work hours, bills was not mentioned in paradise and does not compare. Where the hell is JORGE? SO now resentments rear their ugly heads. I'm not surprised. This happens to most of us in real life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don't think I'm sorry I'm not watching this.

I don't get the incentive for doing it and hurting their brand so much. I know they got a paycheck, but coming on here guns blazing like this could cost them shill $$ in the long run. If they are going to do this, at least EDIT yourself and make yourself appear shiney like a penny. Save these real issues for actual therapy. Imo.

Oh well, all these reality jokers make choices post show for one way or another. You gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

I think most are too immature to hold it together for 2 weeks of filming. AFAIK only the Sutters held it together for MBC. That was 10 years into marriage and years ahead maturity wise. I hope JP and Ash do ok. Eek.

Naturally newlyweds are still figuring poop out. I can see why it's a train wreck.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria