SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 31 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Plain and simple: He is an azz. I feel bad for his wife and daughter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri May 05, 2017 2:49 pm

I predict they will be the first Bachelor nation divorce.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Plain and simple: He is an azz. I feel bad for his wife and daughter.
Jade basically admitted to having zero self-worth on one of these shows iirc so no surprise this is the type of man she chose imo. Sad but true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri May 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Tanner's verbal abuse will get worse once the baby arrives. He'll probably start calling Jade useless because she stays home all day with the baby like it's some easy job to do. He's a misogynist. I don't even think these two are mentally ready for a kid. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Hopefully the baby will not cry a lot, be colicky or otherwise. Or Tanner is a very heavy sleeper.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 5:00 pm

I personally will never understand anyone feeling or voicing their opinion on hoping for a boy or a girl, never.

I know someone who tried everything to get pregnant. They ended up adopting a beautiful girl from China. Everything worked out so well, two years later, they adopted another beautiful girl from China. Happy with their family and everything they went through, they were thrilled. Two years later she got pregnant and had a boy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 05, 2017 5:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I personally will never understand anyone feeling or voicing their opinion on hoping for a boy or a girl, never.

I know someone who tried everything to get pregnant. They ended up adopting a beautiful girl from China. Everything worked out so well, two years later, they adopted another beautiful girl from China. Happy with their family and everything they went through, they were thrilled. Two years later she got pregnant and had a boy.

Thank you!! It just irks me the more I think about it. He wore blue to the ultrasound for boy vibes. He NEEDS a son and will make Jade keep going and going til he gets one. Gross. He wants a daughter, he wants "one of each" (barf) but was hoping this was a boy first so he could "ease his mind" and "get the boy for sure out of the way." What an idiotic thing to even say out loud to a magazine. I hope he ends up with 4 freaking girls but they never see this People article down the line so they realize they were second choice for their dad. Or a son with gender identity issues. Ha. That would teach him. Whatever happened to just wanting a healthy baby and a calm pregnancy and delivery? Also, anyone who is wishing for baby, on top of baby, on top of baby just to get the gender of choice, has no idea what the heck they are talking about and hasn't raised a baby or a toddler yet.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Thank goodness they found out the gender because I could only imagine his feelings and face if the baby was a girl and they were surprised.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 31 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 31 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri May 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Whoa. First time reading this thread - had no idea Tanner was so hated. I did think wtf when reading/watching the people reveal; no one cares what he thinks, this is Jade's moment and he made it all about him. I might chalk this up to stress what with the house, horse, dad changes. I truly hope he doesn't treat Jade bad...they always seem happy and enjoying each other's company on IG.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 05, 2017 5:35 pm

@Sheokaf If you follow the couple even a little itsty bit Tanner is an azzhole. JMOAA. I almost wonder if he was given up at birth from the Murray clan.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Having watched them on Marriage Boot Camp, this did not surprise me at all.  This interview actually showed the true Tanner who evidently didn't learn a thing from MBC.  Evidently Jade didn't either.

As for him possibly calling her useless for staying home with the baby all day... he already does that. And, she puts up with it.

I feel for this child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri May 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Yikes! I had no idea. Now I'm going to go back and read this thread from the very beginning. I always hoped Jade had a true HEA. Now I'm sad.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria