SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:My, he's a busy boy!  Am I going to have to go back to calling him baddy again?  laugh out loud  

Haha! I never stopped. Always BBJ. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:50 pm

What's the SEC network? Congratulations to him!

@HEA, I do hope you bring your expertise when we get to the post-hometown rose ceremony.

Won't it be cute if Luke is standing on the far right of the lineup? Deanna's, Jillian's and Ali's season weren't this cookie-cutter though. Just during the last five seasons has this show gotten into a RUT. Ha ha!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Bachel10
(all of these screencaps collected the last couple years and stitched together by lil' ol' me.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 pm

JBF wrote:What's the SEC network? Congratulations to him!

@HEA, I do hope you bring your expertise when we get to the post-hometown rose ceremony.

Won't it be cute if Luke is standing on the far right of the lineup? Deanna's, Jillian's and Ali's season weren't this cookie-cutter though. Just during the last five seasons has this show gotten into a RUT. Ha ha!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Bachel10
(all of these screencaps collected the last couple years and stitched together by lil' ol' me.)

OMG you are a gem collector !! haha

I remember that indeed. It will be definitely fun to check that!!!

the gig for jordan is a sport job as he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Then again, they may have gotten on to us and changed up the order THIS season.

Good for Pompadour Boy on his gig. It is always good that people get something rewarding out of this trainwreck of a show. I am happy for the guy.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:01 pm

@JBF I was counting days to read you  :gotcha:  (as per your comment HERE)

I think what works for one, does not work for the other. plain and simple IMO

I also believe that if Fleiss &co did not make the SM transition well, they learned their lessons now, most especially when Kaitlyn spoiled the ending by sharing her scapchat video with her and Shawn in bed.

***edited****  And I am back now with my gut feeling about the NOONE ending buty but with an alternative ending we've never seen (the most dramatic ending evaaaar, eh CH?) that she will postponed the proposal (either in Thailand or in California) asking more time with GUY A to be fair with him and to be also more credible to accept a proposal after a dramatic break down with GUY B. So different place, different dates. Drama but still a happy ending.

Anyway. Back to seclusive time. Anything is possible. I will copy Jojo... I cannot confirm or deny that she is with Jordan now. I need more datas.

Funny thing is that I based my noone theory watching LIVE with Kelly. I watched as much interviews to study her body language and sure enough I am confused. I think she says RED when she think BLUE. Considering how she was intensively trained for the crazy media round, when she hesitates between ARTISTIC and ATHETIC. (see video HERE) and her face when it comes to Robby (see video HERE)

"When I think of a husband, I think of someone who’s genuine and honest but someone who’s also funny and can make me laugh and who's my best friend," she said of what she was looking for in a partner. "Ultimately, [I want to be with] somebody who's going to love me the way that I love them."

"I really tried to not to get stuck on that first impression because there are some guys who are just naturally charming and outgoing and they do a good job of kind of sweeping you off your feet," she said. "I did my best not to get caught up in that and really gave everyone a chance."

So it is interesting that she finds Jordan 'hilarious', Luke 'sexy' and made almost a sour face when she said about Robby 'passionate'.

Rehearsed words of course but still interesting.

---

here is a resume I made about each top 4 dates. It is interesting to see where Fleiss &co made some efforts with:

so here is a resume of each top 4 (I used wikipedia and memory)

Chase:
EP 1: Moustache entrance
EP 2: NO GD - NO 1:1  (+fake snow at cocktail)
EP 3: yoga class 1:1
EP 4: NFL football GD, no rose
EP 5: Sand Dunes GD, no rose (+ big bubble bumps props at cocktail)
EP 6: 2:1 tango, get the rose (explanation long segment)
EP 7: 3:1
Hometown: welcome hug on top of a mountain (a la jordan at pool GD) and picnic (a la Jef with one F)
Thailand: YES - F3 Hin Hua (long footage: boat, sea and beach with a yoga miu miu position) note: yoga was seen at 1:1, pool GD and Thailand - miu miu at 1:1 and Thailand

Luke:
EP 1: Unicorn last entrance + the only one who brought a personal gift (boots)
EP 2: fire station group date - no rose - long quality time shown (inside the hotel - talking /kiss on balcony)
EP 3: NO GD - NO 1:1
EP 4: 1:1 dogs, outdoor hot tub, romantic dinner and concert
EP 5: Sand Dunes GD, no rose
EP 6: Football Buenos Aires GD, got a rose (kissing/talking long segment)
EP 7: 2nd 1:1 shooting, horses riding
Hometown (horse riding, BBQ, flames around a fire, sunset kiss)
Thailand ??

Robby:
EP: Wine arrival, middle entrance. they drunk the wine with no glasses (lot of ITM)
EP 2: fire station group date - no rose
EP 3: NO GD - NO 1:1
EP 5: 1:1 Night club, walking downtown, jump in sea (diner with ILY declaration)
EP 6: Football Buenos Aires GD, no rose
EP 7: 3:1, get a rose (seen in bed with jojo)
Hometown downtown, boat (drama with ex GF: did you or did you not break up when you knew you were coming)
Thailand: YES - F3 Hin Hua - Kissing a bridge

Jordan:
EP1: First entrance, first kiss, first rose, long quality time
EP 2: ESPN's BachelorNation group date. no rose
EP 3: Sex talk GD - no rose (open up moment)
EP 4: NFL football GD - get a rose (no matter the team, he was in the winning team)
EP 5: 1:1 Yacht + Seals, get a rose (+ cheating diner)
EP 6: Football  Buenos Aires GD, no rose (Entitled/snobbish)
EP 7: Spa/Tub in vineyard, romantic dinner (ILY, makes me so happy)
Hometown School round visit, kiss on play field
Thailand ??

--

Question: are the order of hometown an indication who is F1 generally?

(cannot wait @JBF to see the places of the guys at the RC!)

---

So who will be her true love?

The one that will reciprocate the same way she wants?
Who can she trust? (big issues here, mentioned by brothers last hometown with Ben)
Which intellectual connection did we see with?
Which guys have hot passionate kisses
Which guy receive poor editing yet 2 NFL group dates?
Who was leaked 11 days before the show and why?
Who is edited poorly each episode with a NEW issue?
Why did they leak robby and chase in Thailand?

and finally...

WHO is the guy she had a dramatic break down in her blue glitter dress (I am scared)
WHO was able to make her break down, not once but twice? one guy or two guys?
WHICH guy can make her feel this way so far
WHAT happened for her to say at FRC: what you did to me is not right (*)

theory #1: jojo has the confirmation that robby broke with his ex-GF to come to the show (letter from ex, phone call... whatever the prods decided... like the conveniently tabloid mag given when she was at the top of her cloud 9 with jordan)... TRUST ISSUES

theory #2: something happened at F4 (blue dress) like some ladies on this forum suggested. One of the guys, eliminate himself, leave her heartbroken and rejected... TRUST ISSUES - could be same guy or different guy at FRC

Theme of the season: Bad boys (trust issues) versus good boys (too good to be true).

MY CONCLUSION: everyone can be her F1 at this point.

THANK YOU to note that this is only my opinion. nothing is factual. I added my sauce here and there on something that is already in current discussion in the un-spoiled thread (2 ceremonies, different day).

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Rules - spoiled members do not post information from non spoiled)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:05 pm

Somebody would have to do a past season inventory but at least two past F1 guys got the key word "sexy" from the Bachelorette. Give me some time. I'll read through all of this and posts some comments.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:11 pm

NON SPOILER RULES POSTED ON EVERY PAGE
If you are spoiled, you are not allowed to participate or post in any of the NON SPOILED threads. If you are spoiled and are sleuthing, then it should remain in the spoiled threads. Copying posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled is not allowed. Discussion about sleuthing in the Non Spoiled brought over to the Spoiled is not allowed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:41 pm

JBF wrote:Somebody would have to do a past season inventory but at least two past F1 guys got the key word "sexy" from the Bachelorette. Give me some time. I'll read through all of this and posts some comments.
Which two ?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:57 pm

I can't remember who was "sexy" before.

Anyhoo...

OK... a few comments in bold

here is a resume I made about each top 4 dates. It is interesting to see where Fleiss &co made some efforts with:

so here is a resume of each top 4 (I used wikipedia and memory)

Chase:
EP 1: Moustache entrance Why the disguise? Is he not who he is supposed to be? She accused him on the 2 on 1 date for "holding back".
EP 2: NO GD - NO 1:1  (+fake snow at cocktail) Prop 1
EP 3: yoga class 1:1 Like Prince Farming with Carly doing "tantra". Chase is pretty conservative though, so there won't be too much on screen "heat" pushed in our faces there.
EP 5: Sand Dunes GD, no rose (+ big bubble bumps props at cocktail) Prop 2
EP 6: 2:1 tango, get the rose (explanation long segment) Explanation: the MORE confident you are, like Derek, the less certain your status. Derek's departure is not a good sign for Robby, who thinks he's leader of the pack. Chase was not confident.
EP 7: 3:1
Hometown: welcome hug on top of a mountain (a la jordan at pool GD) and picnic (a la Jef with one F) and Brooks and Desiree on Cloud 9
Thailand: YES - F3 Hin Hua (long footage: boat, sea and beach with a yoga miu miu position) note: yoga was seen at 1:1, pool GD and Thailand - miu miu at 1:1 and Thailand ...If we are 100% both guys are Chase.

Luke: Definitely has the "classic" F1 storyline regardless if Jordan is the actual F1 or not.
EP 1: Unicorn last entrance + the only one who brought a personal gift (boots) I don't put much stock here except for the unicorn connection and "walking in one's shoes" themes. Supposedly JP, Courtney, Emily in Brad's season and a few other F1s were last out, although not always EDITED that way. To date, I don't recall a FIRST out of limos F1 prior to Lauren. That is, if she was actually first out as edited. We have had both first out and last out become future leads though. Jordan and Luke have equal chances of being Bachelor.
EP 2: fire station group date - no rose - long quality time shown (inside the hotel - talking /kiss on balcony) Balcony scene resembled both F1 Chris Siegfried and F2 Becca (in Soules season). The winner on that fire-fighter date was a fire-fighter though... and his speech of taking each day as a precious moment in life fits much of what Luke said in his introduction when visiting a solder's grave. They did show a LOT of Luke on that date, more footage of him than anybody else.
EP 3: NO GD - NO 1:1 Funny... she was only curious about the OTHER guys' sex stories. Just like F1 Shawn not being on Ben's sex education classroom group date in Kaitlyn's season. Also no JP on the dance date in Las Vegas when Ashley made a big deal about the guys' "moves". Not sure what the Bachelorette expects these guys to prove to her. Amusingly, Chris Siegfried was not on either the "Here for the Right Reasons" music video date and cowboy western with Zack W. and Juan Pablo, almost like these dates were actors' auditions.
EP 4: 1:1 dogs, outdoor hot tub, romantic dinner and concert "I like you very MUSH." F2 Clare Bare got a hot-tub, as did Bryden. Yet Ben's F1 Lauren last season got a hot tub too. Per Jo-Jo's voice-overs, she was so involved in HIM that she ignored the hundreds watching them on the Dan + Shay concert. Per Dan + Shay, "JoJo and Luke were slow dancing right in front of the stage — and really, really kissing — while we were up there onstage. It was a little distracting": http://www.cmt.com/news/1767770/when-dan-shay-serenaded-jojo-luke/ At least this distinguishes this public date from Sean/F2 Lindsay, Ali/F4 Marcus, among others.
Key lyrics in song "From The Ground Up": Me and you baby, walk in the footsteps / Build our own family One day at a time... And we'll build this love from the ground up / For worse or for better / And I will be all you need / Beside you I'll stand through the good and the bad / We'll give all that we have... (and relating to Luke's experience in combat and the fire fighting group date he attended) This life will go by In the blink of an eye/But I wouldn't wanna spend it without you by my side / The cloud are gonna roll / The earth's gonna shake / But I'll be your shelter through the wind and the rain

EP 5: Sand Dunes GD, no rose Me thinks... ha ha!... that date was TOO obvious. Not that we viewers would know. Yet Robby and Jordan conveniently were NOT on that date and they are spoiled among the top 4 at least. Also it is interesting that the tabloid magazine "drama" was given a big hooty doo, much like the Bentley Comes To Hong Kong business gave the guys more to talk about than the way JP and Ashley oggled each other after his solo date... and Justin "Rated R" distracted the guys in Istanbul from whatever they might have seen in the Blue Lagoon the previous week. Derek getting a group rose was much like Ashley giving Ben F. a rose at the orphanage Phuket date, despite all of the under umbrella wooing with JP.

EP 6: Football Buenos Aires GD, got a rose (kissing/talking long segment) Note how the sport emphasizes the OTHER frontrunner.
EP 7: 2nd 1:1 shooting, horses riding She did say they would horseback together in the future.
Hometown (horse riding, BBQ, flames around a fire, sunset kiss)
Thailand ?? The ultimate question. Is there a shakeup in the spoiled top 4 or must he leave temporarily for personal reasons a.k.a. any social media at this time?

Robby:
EP: Wine arrival, middle entrance. they drunk the wine with no glasses (lot of ITM) Like Ben F. in Ashley's season
EP 2: fire station group date - no rose
EP 3: NO GD - NO 1:1 Same week as Luke? I didn't realize.
EP 5: 1:1 Night club, walking downtown, jump in sea (diner with ILY declaration) Taking the leap of faith early.
EP 6: Football Buenos Aires GD, no rose
EP 7: 3:1, get a rose (seen in bed with jojo)
Hometown downtown, boat (drama with ex GF: did you or did you not break up when you knew you were coming)
Thailand: YES - F3 Hin Hua - Kissing a bridge

Jordan:
EP1: First entrance, first kiss, first rose, long quality time
EP 2: ESPN's BachelorNation group date. no rose Audition for his new job.
EP 3: Sex talk GD - no rose (open up moment) The Art of the Fluff
EP 4: NFL football GD - get a rose (no matter the team, he was in the winning team) Football after all. the guys had plenty to say about it later.
EP 5: 1:1 Yacht + Seals, get a rose (+ cheating diner) I don't know how any fan of Jo-Jo/Jordan's Love Story could enjoy that with the sound ON. The guys would not stop trash-talking him until the handler supplied the tabloid magazine while Alex was getting his hair done.
EP 6: Football  Buenos Aires GD, no rose (Entitled/snobbish) His "uncertainty" echoes Arie in Emily's season in London, even though that was episode 5. Jo-Jo could be "testing" him to see if he is like Robby.
EP 7: Spa/Tub in vineyard, romantic dinner (ILY, makes me so happy)
Hometown School round visit, kiss on play field
Thailand ?? What?!!! We don't KNOW for certain?!!!

--

Question: are the order of hometown an indication who is F1 generally? There is no set pattern. In the past, F1 often had the last, but they haven't followed this cookie cutter formula much of late.

(cannot wait @JBF to see the places of the guys at the RC!) YUP! Yet they COULD be changing this season.

---

So who will be her true love?

The one that will reciprocate the same way she wants? "All my life, I have wanted somebody to appreciate me and to value me and to look at love in the same way I look at love. When I think of the future and the man I want to spend my life with, Luke fits that perfectly. This could be the first date of many dates for the rest of my life with Luke."
Who can she trust? (big issues here, mentioned by brothers last hometown with Ben) Both Robby and Jordan have trust as major themes in their edits.
Jo-Jo:"It is scary to put yourself out there, but it was then that I realized how much I trust Robby. He makes me feel alive."
Jo-Jo on Jordan: "I trust him. I trust that he is being truthful with me." According to Jordan, "Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship. You can't have a relationship without honesty." When Jordan goes on his date, Derek says "Trust is BUILT. It is not just GIVEN." (Key word "built" fits in with Luke's theme song of "From the Ground Up" suggesting he might be the one who puts her back together after she loses trust in... others this season?)

Which intellectual connection did we see with? With this group? What show are you watching?
Which guys have hot passionate kisses After a season of Juan with Clare, I threw in the towel on that one. Yet Jo-Jo has stated enough on her crayzee connections with one guy at least.
Which guy receive poor editing yet 2 NFL group dates? Poor Jordan never gets a break.
Who was leaked 11 days before the show and why? If Jordan is NOT F1, he could be leaked that way so Chad won't "come and find" him.
Who is edited poorly each episode with a NEW issue? Well... they did wait until the Chads left first.
Why did they leak robby and chase in Thailand? Because they are dumpees?

and finally...

WHO is the guy she had a dramatic break down in her blue glitter dress (I am scared) I am more scared about future mass shootings with the GOP being obsessed with making sure anybody can purchase an AR-16 without an FBI check.
WHO was able to make her break down, not once but twice? one guy or two guys? If she trust everybody, who could cause her any trouble?
WHICH guy can make her feel this way so far
WHAT happened for her to say at FRC: what you did to me is not right (*) Unless that is a frankenbyte suggesting something entirely different

theory #1: jojo has the confirmation that robby broke with his ex-GF to come to the show (letter from ex, phone call... whatever the prods decided... like the conveniently tabloid mag given when she was at the top of her cloud 9 with jordan)... TRUST ISSUES

theory #2: something happened at F4 (blue dress) like some ladies on this forum suggested. One of the guys, eliminate himself, leave her heartbroken and rejected... TRUST ISSUES - could be same guy or different guy at FRC. Echoes of Frankie and Brooks. Or Graham. Somebody spoiling away claimed one Bachelorette picked nobody after one left and the other boomeranging back to be engaged to the other.

Theme of the season: Bad boys (trust issues) versus good boys (too good to be true). Only Jordan got the TGTBT line so far. He still has a chance to be her knight in shining armor though. Don't believe all of the guys trash-talking him in Uruguay. They are just... jealous.

MY CONCLUSION: everyone can be her F1 at this point. Including her ex. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:30 pm

JBF if I am remembering correctly Chris had the 3rd HTD and Brooks had the last HTD in Des' season.  If the filming schedule is correct for the HTD's this season Luke has the 3rd and Jordan has the last.  I just keep seeing similarities between Des' season and JoJo's season.  Maybe it is just wishful thinking IDK. no idea

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:33 pm

@JBF

I did not realized about the lyrics of SHAY. Jojo was spotted recently on snapchat listening SHAY in Camo (favorite luke color).

Jojo also posted a romantic unicorn (shine on, my love) and liked a fan tweet (I found my true love and my unicorn - fan kissing her man). Her preferred entrance said in at least 2 interviews is the Unicorn.

Luke's mother who is a very religious lady (bible verses all over on her facebook page) has a gap from january 3 and may 19 and posted 2 times a romantic fan video of SHAY jojo/luke on JUNE 10. She is not at all a huge poster but she is a regular.

--

Luke was hired by West Point to play football..... and he is a singer with a band (was invited by the Bush family).

I understand they had James for the singer and Jordan for the Football. Yet it is funny that Luke was not included in the NFL football date and Jordan was no matter what in the winner team.

So did Jordan's contract specified that he needed related football dates? This makes me scratch

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:34 pm

SLA44 wrote:JBF if I am remembering correctly Chris had the 3rd HTD and Brooks had the last HTD in Des' season.  If the filming schedule is correct for the HTD's this season Luke has the 3rd and Jordan has the last.  I just keep seeing similarities between Des' season and JoJo's season.  Maybe it is just wishful thinking IDK. no idea

then we are two bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal