SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:19 am

IMO, he is flat out lying and it's obvious. His first tweet said he deleted his Raya account right when he got his phone back. But then he back pedaled saying it is Raya's fault with his billing, makes no sense.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:21 am

Can't wait for the "Poor Jordan, that evil jealous girl took that photo of his Raya account before he left for the Bachelorette but is only posting it now because [insert excuse #5372]! What a crazy woman!" excuses to start rolling in (or maybe they already have, I can't be bothered reading through 20+ pages). Good ol' BBJ, living dangerously and not deleting his account even after he got caught last week. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a freaking duck.

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:46 am

Oh my god, this is just getting better and better! Keep digging, Jordy boy.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:02 am

I think Jordan is digging himself a bigger and bigger hole, and he should really just stay quiet.  He took a screencap of the email from Raya saying his account will expire on 6/13 if he doesn't pay, that really does not mean anything! It only further proves that his account IS active. And it's very likely that he just renewed his membership after receiving that email.  

If he would actually show a screencap of the email from Raya confirming that his account has been deactivated or deleted, then THAT would mean something, and I'm sure if he has done that, the apps will send him an email like that, pretty much all apps do anyways. And of course he would show the public that email if the account is indeed deactivated... the one reminding him to pay really doesn't mean anything. IMO 

And also agree with Duke that he just contradicted himself today in his two tweets.  If he really deleted completed in May, why would Raya send him an email reminding him to pay and the account will only expire on 6/13?  so he clearly did NOT deactivate his account in May...

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:
mercieme wrote:I find it interesting that first the girls that posted cheatimg allegations against Jordan on SM (Brittany Farrar & Jordan Pruitt) were accused of being bitter.

Plus folks wanted to see the Raya screenshot, now it's available but now it's fake because Jordan denied it.

So IMO it really don't matter, folks that believe Jordan will continue to believe him & folks that don't won't....all jmo

Well, maybe it's just me, but I was hoping there would actually be some proof with the screen shot to show when it was taken, but there isn't. For all we know, that screen shot was taken back a few months ago by a woman who was excited that she matched up with someone like Jordan Rodgers and she sent it to a friend.

So while it might be proof that he had an account, to which he admits to as well, there's really no proof of when that screenshot was taken. Therefore, it's still a he said she said situation. IMO.

IMO, there is proof: on the metadata associated with the screenshot itself. Every file (in this case a pic) has metadata. Here is a short definition: "metadata describes how and when and by whom a particular set of data was collected, and how the data is formatted". ET would have most likely vetted the screenshot by having their geeks check the metadata, in order to "fact check" and pass legal. That being said, there is still plausibility in Jordan's response, regardless of a verifiable screenshot, IMO.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:36 am

relaxing wrote:
mindless wrote:Yikes. Seems Jordan is so concerned about his reputation he doesn't even care about spoiling the ending. There would be no reason for a single man to delete his Raya account and filming ends in early May so yeah... The ladyboy doth protest too much.

I knew people would find a way to discount a screenshot, even if there was one. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. We saw him lie to JoJo's face just two days ago. Liars have no problem lying to cover up their lies. Just go away Jordan. Sick of your face already.

laugh out loud  Very true IMO.  The whole post, but especially the very funny bolded.

JMO, the reason would be, as mentioned in his explanation, that being on a dating app would violate the terms of his contract, period. This would apply to all the contestants, irregardless of where they finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:55 am

sosleepy wrote:Man, as a former Ed and Jef fan (ok, I still like Ed), it's soooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo nice to be on the other side this time. Not really caring. Just here for the ride, and here for the snark. Holy canoley its exhausting on the other side trying to defend and excuse all the shade! Much better to sit over here on the sidelines. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

It gets harder and harder to take these people seriously the longer you watch the show. Yet every so often we actually get something real from decent people - I think that is what amazes me and keeps me drawn in; it is just so improbable, yet sometimes actually happens.

I have to admit, even when I know a charmer is probably a dog, it can be fun to watch and pretend. Just sooo much healthier not to invest. I can see why JoJo fell for Jordon, even if I think she had some much better options. But, yeah, I'm glad I'm not feeling I have to defend him or their romance.

I never got the attraction with Ed, but I did find Jef charming. I found Nick V charming, too. I'll keep my daughter away, though.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:05 am

Mimi21 wrote:Googled Jordan and this forum popped up.This guy definitely is sketchy in every way but the Raya thing is not really anything major. I am a member on Raya and it's really not hard to get on actually (at least 5,000 followers on IG and the committee decide if you're "attractive). His account probably is still there and he just isn't paying his membership, which will not allow him to interact with others. The other things about him definitely screams womanizing dog.

welcomesign  

IMO, you are right Mimi, re: Raya.

I am judging Jordan based on what I see so far on screen. IMO, he most likely went on the show with the desire and expectation to be the next bachelor. In this scenario, not far in (probably at the point JoJo questioned him about the cheating) he became aware that he wasn't in contention for TB. Under those circumstances, he would have to decide to either leave on his own, do something to make JoJo cease her pursuit of him, or bite the bullet and get on board with the situation at hand. Looks like he got on board, if the spoiler is accurate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:14 am

Is Jordan out to prove that cheaters can win? They just have to play their Raya cards right? Or is going to try and do something more difficult than cheating , like being faithful?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:46 am

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Image14

Source:@dukedash_

Earlier Jojo thanked @dukedash_ for something . Though not related to his tweets to Jordan, Jojo at least read those tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:33 am

It's interesting to see for once a player has to face up to the backlash of treating his exes poorly, leading them on, cheating and lying. Can't feel bad for him, things will catch up to you, what you do to others, and for Jordan it just happens in a very public way. You reap what you sow. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:25 am

Its like Jordan is the bachelor and JOjo is constanting chanelling her inner Meredith Grey.. Pick me, choose me, love me. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 3806527698

She had some really good guys on there but decided the very one she was warned about was worth being her F1. Good luck to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl