SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:29 am

I find it interesting that not one of the many exes has cme forward to say any nice thing about him. That speaks volumes! The other guys have exes and we are yet to hear any bad stories. But Jordan has not 1 or just 2 saying these not so nice things about him. They cant all be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:33 am

^^ Agree. It would be nice to see at least one IG posting from an ex in support of Jordan but nada. Guess JoJo and company will have to pick up the slack.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:22 am

Jordan apparently doesn't give a crap anymore about ruining the ending since he favorited this:

@Mariellen102: @JRodgers11 @JoelleFletcher No wonder 1/2of these couples don't make it dealin w/this crap!Ihope they can try n ignore rumors n work 2gether

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:26 am

laugh out loud this is awesome. We have a model lead, extremely well behaved on sm and interviews, just all around good girl, teachers pet in terms of lead conduct in all areas and a total BBJ spoiling the ending and being wild. Isn't that always the way??

So I've never been a dude on Raya (or any dude on any dating app for that matter) but I really wonder what he thought was going to happen if he continued to be active on Raya throughout the airing of the show? Was he planning to meet up with these wome? Did he think no one would notice because 20-something girls don't watch the show and aren't the main audience or anything? Really inquiring minds want to know!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:33 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud this is awesome. We have a model lead, extremely well behaved on sm and interviews, just all around good girl, teachers pet in terms of lead conduct in all areas and a total BBJ spoiling the ending and being wild. Isn't that always the way??

So I've never been a dude on Raya (or any dude on any dating app for that matter) but I really wonder what he thought was going to happen if he continued to be active on Raya throughout the airing of the show? Was he planning to meet up with these wome? Did he think no one would notice because 20-something girls don't watch the show and aren't the main audience or anything? Really inquiring minds want to know!

I believe him when he says he was not active on Raya, nobody is that dumb and he also had contract to uphold
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan apparently doesn't give a crap anymore about ruining the ending since he favorited this:

@Mariellen102: @JRodgers11 @JoelleFletcher No wonder 1/2of these couples don't make it dealin w/this crap!Ihope they can try n ignore rumors n work 2gether

He is pissed off...i guess
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 am

I don't know what I believe. I really need the illuminati running this site to step up already.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:36 am

Liar liar pants on fire! At least that's what it seems like looking at that essay. Laughable. I've dealt with some lying cowards like him, they love using the "I wouldn't be so stupid" excuse as well as rambling on about irrelevant BS just to distract you. His first tweet was a lie too obviously, since he said he completely cancelled the second he got his phone back, even though it's not even possible to do that while your subscription is active. Does he mean he just turned off auto-payments or what? He also claimed his account was hidden since Feb, which it clearly wasn't, so I guess he really is that stupid if he didn't notice it was there and active during all this time. Surely people have messaged him if they could view his profile and no way has he not been notified of that. If it was hidden during filming then no way does it just magically reactivate itself post-filming without him doing anything. We are not that stupid, Jordan.

I don't think he would be brave enough to actually get together with anyone while the show is still airing, but I can totally see him keeping an eye on other potential prospects. That's how players are, always wondering if the grass in greener on the other side. Sounds like that app has been part of his daily life for a while if it was the first thing he thought about after getting his phone back. What a little weasel!

Please make your exit before the ship sinks, JoJo! This guy is not worth getting wet (no pun intended).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:39 am

So many pages so not sure if this one was posted:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/191723_bachelorette_jordan_rodgers_denies_his_raya_profile_is_active/

All within a week his girlfriend reached out to her to give her the run down on Jordan.  Umm.. thought it was before?  Maybe they are both lying?  Shame...

"A week before this whole thing started I think his name got leaked, and it was kind of all over the internet, so, you know, it's like 'Jordan Rodgers, brother of Aaron' -- so that's what I knew going into it," Fletcher told ET's Nancy O'Dell. "Before I met him ... I knew just that tidbit about him, but nothing else, and I don't think it made a difference either way."
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:41 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
mercieme wrote:I find it interesting that first the girls that posted cheatimg allegations against Jordan on SM (Brittany Farrar & Jordan Pruitt) were accused of being bitter.

Plus folks wanted to see the Raya screenshot, now it's available but now it's fake because Jordan denied it.

So IMO it really don't matter, folks that believe Jordan will continue to believe him & folks that don't won't....all jmo

Well, maybe it's just me, but I was hoping there would actually be some proof with the screen shot to show when it was taken, but there isn't. For all we know, that screen shot was taken back a few months ago by a woman who was excited that she matched up with someone like Jordan Rodgers and she sent it to a friend.

So while it might be proof that he had an account, to which he admits to as well, there's really no proof of when that screenshot was taken. Therefore, it's still a he said she said situation. IMO.

I have an IT background, so IMO, there is proof: on the metadata associated with the screenshot itself. Every file (in this case a pic) has metadata. Here is a short definition: "metadata describes how and when and by whom a particular set of data was collected, and how the data is formatted". ET would have most likely vetted the screenshot by having their geeks check the metadata, in order to "fact check" and pass legal. That being said, there is still plausibility in Jordan's response, regardless of a verifiable screenshot, IMO.

ET always verifies and vets their data before publishing??!!!   Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:So many pages so not sure if this one was posted:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/191723_bachelorette_jordan_rodgers_denies_his_raya_profile_is_active/

All within a week his girlfriend reached out to her to give her the run down on Jordan.  Umm.. thought it was before?  Maybe they are both lying?  Shame...

"A week before this whole thing started I think his name got leaked, and it was kind of all over the internet, so, you know, it's like 'Jordan Rodgers, brother of Aaron' -- so that's what I knew going into it," Fletcher told ET's Nancy O'Dell. "Before I met him ... I knew just that tidbit about him, but nothing else, and I don't think it made a difference either way."

Based on what they said before the cheating discussion last episode, it seems the show wanted us to think that during the day portion of the date they'd been trying to figure out if they have common acquaintances and while getting ready for the night portion, JoJo remembered meeting Jordan's ex once. Sounds pretty far-fetched obviously, but that's the story they were trying to make us believe.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:51 am

iamreal2u wrote:So many pages so not sure if this one was posted:

The Bachelorette show and JoJo are very complicit in the Jordan story, in my opinion.  There is a backstory here, that possibly Jordan got swept into, very fast.  If he ends up happy and in love fine but if not, I would guess he regrets being convinced to do this show.  He deserves to be pissed off by this.  But he is not the first or last person that TPTB made innuendos about.  Also if Brittney spoke to JoJo before the show, TPTB may have encouraged her to post her Instagram post.  There are certainly two sides to this story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl