SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by bleuberry Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:07

You guys I'm embarrassed, last post on this. laugh out loud If you look at the response from Raya, notice it no longer has their email address in the sent from bar. It simply says RAYA - the name of a contact in his email list. He could've simply named any address as RAYA. This would be the case if he needed it to look like it came from them, otherwise it would simply have the same address as the person he sent it to. So in the SC of his email TO Raya, it has their contact@raya address. In their response to him, it simply says RAYA. question

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by nd4reality Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:08

Mommyof1 wrote:So let me get this straight.  A big wig at Apple took the time to write to RS?  I'm concerned about someone like that running Apple in the first place!  Suspect  laugh out loud  RS's obsession with BBJ is a little creepy!  I think Jordan should be afraid of RS stalking him instead of psycho Chad!  affraid laugh out loud

This is true. RS is J. once of his tweets was that jojo should date him haha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:08

eirekay wrote:How exclusive can it be?  Membership is $7.99/month or $29.99 for six months:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raya/id957215308?mt=8

IMO it is exclusive and hard to get on for regular people...everyone should go try joining and see if they are accepted. It's easy to get on if you can get people to recommend you or have a lot of IG followers, like someone else here said if you have 5000+ followers...normal people don't have that many followers. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:09

I'm not obsessed in DbagJordan in the same way Jojo is. I'm just obsessed in him being caught in his web of lies! cantstopl

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:09

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:...a big wig at Apple took the time to write to RS?  I'm concerned about someone like that running Apple in the first place...
The person doesn't run Apple. They're in upper management. As a fan of the franchise if I was in upper management for a company where I had insider information I could share to expose a liar and a cheat I'd send it RS or who ever else would listen JMO

They are in upper management and feel compelled to write to the Booger Boy? cantstopl Alrighty then.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:09

nd4reality wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Now if this isn't a give away nothing is, and so many are
taking the ball and running with it. giggling

Its like he is personally cheating on them laugh out loud.

Just a clarification, is this comment about folks on this forum? If so I thought Kasha provided a reminder a few threads back that snarking on other members should not be done. TIA

Last edited by mercieme on Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:10; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:10

^^Confusing blueberry.  Also the Apple contact said something about the search line had "QBcountry" which I didn't see.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:11; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:11

bleuberry wrote:You guys I'm embarrassed, last post on this. laugh out loud If you look at the response from Raya, notice it no longer has their email address in the sent from bar. It simply says RAYA - the name of a contact in his email list. He could've simply named any address as RAYA. This would be the case if he needed it to look like it came from them, otherwise it would simply have the same address as the person he sent it to. So in the SC of his email TO Raya, it has their contact@raya address. In their response to him, it simply says RAYA. question

If I receive a few emails from the same address/business my Apple inbox only shows a short name like how it is presented on Jordan SC, regardless if I have them as contacts.

Eg, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:11

JaeO wrote:Guys don't forget that the "big gun" is RS #1 FAN cantstopl

That itself is hilarious. I can see a pimply teenager behind posing as a big gun.
or big wig.
Or anyone at apple really.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:12

MiniDiva wrote:^^It has been discussed that you have to meet the criteria/be approved for being a member and is restricted to celebrities and the like, IIRC.

Don't forget the look if you are not a celeb... the waiting list is by thousands and the first rule is to be quiet about RAYA. (NOT my opinion, it is said on a blog shared by RS)

I bet many celebs outside this franchise must be very unhappy right now IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:13

So someone in the upper management from Apple, who earns tons of money, watches the bachelorette, knows RS, and feels the need to prove BBJ wrong? yeah, sure... JMO
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 16:15

nd4reality wrote:
JaeO wrote:Guys don't forget that the "big gun" is RS #1 FAN cantstopl

That itself is hilarious. I can see a pimply teenager behind posing as a big gun.
or big wig.
Or anyone at apple really.

Or Booger Boy himself. He needs more hits on his website today. He has a quota to meet! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl