SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:39 am

MiniDiva wrote:This is what he snapped and posted on IG.  All these people were at his parents house.  Luke needs his own honey to sit in front him.  We are working to help you buddy!   rose bud

Source:  @luke__pell

Which camera should we look at?

Cute picture, they're making it very obvious he needs a wife...laugh out loud That picture gives me the impression his family is behind him as the next lead.

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:31 am

Max64 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:This is what he snapped and posted on IG.  All these people were at his parents house.  Luke needs his own honey to sit in front him.  We are working to help you buddy!   rose bud

Source:  @luke__pell

Which camera should we look at?

Cute picture, they're making it very obvious he needs a wife...laugh out loud   That picture gives me the impression his family is behind him as the next lead.

YUP!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:38 am

I'm not so sure what Luke thinks about being the next lead. I don't know much about his music career but would he take all that time off to be the next Bachelor?

IA I think he'd make a great bachelor. He has a very calm sincere humble demeanor about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:44 am

HEA wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Cute picture, they're making it very obvious he needs a wife...laugh out loud   That picture gives me the impression his family is behind him as the next lead.

YUP!! giggling

of course it could be a subliminal message to his love lady: see... there is a room for you right here! I cannot wait for you to be on family picture. ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 2498057887

but to be honest, when I see this picture, I do picture a country girl, not a city girl and the woman I have in mind does not fit jojo description. I need to see her if she is comfortable in shorts and boots and natural ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not so sure what Luke thinks about being the next lead. I don't know much about his music career but would he take all that time off to be the next Bachelor?

IA I think he'd make a great bachelor. He has a very calm sincere humble demeanor about him.

Since he took the time off once, I bet he could probably do it again. As the lead I wonder if we will actually hear him sing, unlike James T, we have not been beaten over the head with Luke as a singer. He has two songs on iTunes and I like his voice, but I have always like the kind of twangy singers.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not so sure what Luke thinks about being the next lead. I don't know much about his music career but would he take all that time off to be the next Bachelor?

Since he took the time off once, I bet he could probably do it again. As the lead I wonder if we will actually hear him sing, unlike James T, we have not been beaten over the head with Luke as a singer.  He has two songs on iTunes and I like his voice, but I have always like the kind of twangy singers.

in fact I see 4 songs HERE Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:45 pm

HEA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Since he took the time off once, I bet he could probably do it again. As the lead I wonder if we will actually hear him sing, unlike James T, we have not been beaten over the head with Luke as a singer.  He has two songs on iTunes and I like his voice, but I have always like the kind of twangy singers.

Thanks, I bookmarked that page to get to listen again and again!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Thanks, I bookmarked that page to get to listen again and again!
Thanks for the link HEA.  I also bookmarked it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Hands off ladies! He's my man!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:35 pm

@HEA...Thanks!!  I listened to Luke's playlist..He is so good...very classic Country.  ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f462  ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f40e  ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f1fa-1f1f8  ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f387  ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f389
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:08 pm

»out of the 4, I truly like 2. I honestly love TUNGSTEN STEEL a lot. ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1710264613 group hug :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:37 pm

babs wrote:Hands off ladies!  He's my man!

I am just looking not touching, but be nice and maybe by the end of summer I will find time to drive to Nashville and try to get some pics for all of us. If you want to come visit, we can road trip it to Nashville together, it is only about a two hour drive Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015