SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:44 pm

I think you can take the guy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the guy. :Bubba:

Luke is what he is, a country guy.  Any woman coming into his life would have to appreciate his lifestyle as I see her adapting to his lifestyle and not the other way around.

I agree that JoJo and Luke came to a joint conclusion that they didn't have a future together and parted ways after the HTD.  We need more previews and clues to figure that out.  But Luke is not making it any secret that he is allowing himself to be surrounded by fan girls - he is not worried about making JoJo jealous at this point.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:10 pm

I wonder the stats in event like this with country singers. not talking luke here. is it 50/50 men/women?

because if it is 90/10 women/men, then there is nothing he can do about surrendering himself with women.

Some may trash singers being players and such but it is pretty clear to me that his bible verse on twitter means that God takes a huge part in his life. His mom is posting also bible verses on her facebook page, which I think means that he was raised to to to church and be a believer.

Yes many do believe and can be bad, true. But as far as I saw. I saw nothing to point that he is acting badly around fans. He hold himself kindly too.

So IMO he looks like a genuine nice guy who is doing his job: singing. And if he did not have fans, then I am sure he would do another job.

I am not into putting all singers in the bad seeds bag.

ALL above is my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Besides, you don't have to be a singer to have women around you. I think you can find them through many avenues....joining dating website etc.  It's all depends on one's values and choice of lifestyle I think.  Unless I'm missing something, but I haven't heard women  "swinging" at Luke with accusations?giggling

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:37 pm

chase4me wrote:Besides, you don't have to be a singer to have women around you. I think you can find them through many avenues....joining dating website etc.  It's all depends on one's values and choice of lifestyle I think.  Unless I'm missing something, but I haven't heard women  "swinging" at Luke with accusations?giggling

thumbsup :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:41 pm

HEA wrote:
chase4me wrote:Besides, you don't have to be a singer to have women around you. I think you can find them through many avenues....joining dating website etc.  It's all depends on one's values and choice of lifestyle I think.  Unless I'm missing something, but I haven't heard women  "swinging" at Luke with accusations?giggling

thumbsup :claphands
Good Post I agree

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:50 pm

It doesn't matter. Even if Luke didn't leave at f4 for whatever reason, and even if he had made it to f2, JoJo still liked Jordan better. Singing life style or not, she just liked Jordan better. Plain and simple. Luke will be just fine. I thought majority wanted him for Bachelor anyway? 

^ Thats usually the case with all leads and their f1's. They just like someone better.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm

No ones accusing him of anything.  So, no need to compare him to someone else, just to make him sound better, IMO.

Yes, he's a singer and to have fans, he has to interact.  But IMO, if he was F1, he'd be a little more cautious about all the time spent with all the fangirls.  We've heard in the past about jealous issues popping up from the other half of the couple, be it the lead or F1 when the other is out and about and getting tons of attention from the opposite sex, both during the time the show is airing and they're only together for short times during SHVs and after they go public.

I agree, that Jo and Luke decided somewhere along they way that what they wanted in and out of life was probably a little too different.  So, hopefully he'll find his special someone who'll be able to travel and real with the fangirls and will like to split time between the city and the country.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:03 pm

Well, some of us here are anxiously waiting for this season to be over, and see what's next. The defense of Luke comes in when there appears to be insinuations of him having fans ...girls around him at concerts, and appearing to be so happy. I personally want to see Luke happy. But until he proves me wrong, I see him as a man of substance.

Jojo should be worried about the contestants with checked past and being in the tabloids. Jojo was warned about certain contestants, none was about Luke. Luke was singing before the show, and I think he'll be singing after the show with the same self control with "fangirls".

Last edited by chase4me on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:06 pm

chase4me wrote:Well, some of us here are anxiously waiting for this season to be over, and see what's next. The defense of Luke comes in when there appears to be insinuations of him having fans ...girls around him at concerts, and appearing to be so happy. I personally want to see him happy. But until he proves me wrong, I see him as a man of substance.
I don't see an issue with him having fangirls and enjoying it. He's a single man afterall. I think people just didn't like that he allowed the girl to touch his privy parts. Not cute looking.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:16 pm

oh gosh... because a man is a singer and single, does not mean that he is a justin beiber!!

country artists are generally more grounded, family oriented (see his best friend Brendon).

Luke has a dry sense of humor. many do not understand him I am sure of it.

Nobody is perfect and I am sure Luke is the first to say that. I am sure his fans too BTW.

I think we already talk this picture quite a lot no???

just my opinion here

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:19 pm

^ Key here: "nobody is perfect" This applies to everyone and everything IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:20 pm

chase4me wrote:Well, some of us here are anxiously waiting for this season to be over, and see what's next. The defense of Luke comes in when there appears to be insinuations of him having fans ...girls around him at concerts, and appearing to be so happy. I personally want to see Luke happy. But until he proves me wrong, I see him as a man of substance.

Jojo should be worried about the contestants with checked past and being in the tabloids.  Jojo was warned about certain contestants, none was about Luke. Luke was singing before the show, and I think he'll be singing after the show with the same self control with "fangirls".
Good Post   Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1377737533

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015