SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:53 am

Actually Ben H was much more cautious before his finale airs. In general I agree with all the posts on trust and interacting with fans being part of both the bachelor experience and life as a musician. 

BUT, the final couple of this show is in a very odd and tenuous position in the couple of months between the show finishing shooting and the big reveal. It has traditionally been a very hard time on the couple as they can not publically acknowledge each other. Add to that for JoJo, a history of being cheated on and to me, a guy who had just asked her to marry him and was madly in love with her would not be showing snap chats of screaming fans and would be avoiding too much contact with the hords of women who want him. Out of respect for her during this very weird time. Now if you were pursuing being the next lead, showing screaming females and how popular you are makes a ton of sense. At least to me.

I just personally think if Luke were F1 and had a woman who was having to be kept secret, he would be more respectful to that odd situation that they are both in right now. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:55 am

I think if Luke was f1, he'd actually ever be spotted traveling to LA during scheduled shv like her actual alleged f1. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:Actually Ben H was much more cautious before his finale airs. In general I agree with all the posts on trust and interacting with fans being part of both the bachelor experience and life as a musician. 

BUT, the final couple of this show is in a very odd and tenuous position in the couple of months between the show finishing shooting and the big reveal. It has traditionally been a very hard time on the couple as they can not publically acknowledge each other. Add to that for JoJo, a history of being cheated on and to me, a guy who had just asked her to marry him and was madly in love with her would not be showing snap chats of screaming fans and would be avoiding too much contact with the hords of women who want him. Out of respect for her during this very weird time. Now if you were pursuing being the next lead, showing screaming females and how popular you are makes a ton of sense. At least to me.

I just personally think if Luke were F1 and had a woman who was having to be kept secret, he would be more respectful to that odd situation that they are both in right now. All JMO.

how many contestant were top 4 and singer? me curious?
and again, I need to be explained the 'out of respect' versus taking innocent selfies from fans.
does luke control everyone's mind and their intention? did he just do anything inappropriate and scandalous?

just my opinion here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:17 am

IA, Alanna and Stuck.  And to build on your posts...

IMO, it's not so much about the selfies or screaming fangirls videos themselves, individually.  It's an over all image it portrays.  IMO, the F1 would be more hidden both on SM and in real life.  Yes, F1s are often spotted and take selfies when the masses find them.  But this is a whole different thing, IMO.  Yes, this is Luke's job, but I honestly don't think TPTB would have allow him to have as many public concerts and had all the fangirls have such access to him, if he had actually been the F1.  Meaning he'd have had to wait on concerts or at least had lots less and probably private functions, until after the FRC, if he'd actually have been F1. It's just not the image I would expect from an F1, it's more of a quest for the next lead or simply making the most of the opportunity given.

There's nothing wrong with it or his actions.  But given how all the Chad R stuff has been plastered all over the media, I honestly don't think TPTB, the couple, etc, would have so willingly opened themselves up to the scrutiny that would so easily write itself from all the fangirl pics and all.  I don't think TPTB honestly care that much about the end couple as long as the ratings are good, but this would've been opening a can of worms and simply handing it to the rag mags.  Rag mags would have a field day and Luke would have been trashed.  Oddly enough, similar to how Jordan has been.  IMO, he'd be accused of similar cheating allegations and such, even if not true, because of his own daily, somewhat innocent, actions.  And that's not even taking Jo's feelings into account or showing respect to her and being mindful of image and perseption given off from all the screaming fangirls.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:31 am

There is nothing wrong with Luke taking selfies.  He is an entertainer and has a great rapport with his fans who came to see him from TB and his singing performance.  It is part of his current job as a musician.  His reviews on gigmasters written before he was known from TB say how wonderful he is with the audience and how he interacts with them. However, if he is F1, I would assume he would be a little conservative so that he doesn't upset his honey bun. JMO

I just noticed that his twitter account has the link to gigmasters which I am not sure was there before (correct me if I am wrong).  Also on gigmasters there are now icons to click on to hear his music, see photos and see videos.  I am betting the video which was just posted in the fan thread shows up here. This tells me he is still working hard to promote his music and career.  JMO.

All of the above leads me to believe, Luke is not concerned with his current status on the show and/or making plans to be the next lead.  Instead, he is building up his career base and using his current notoriety to enhance it.  JMO.

Good questions are:  

Where is he going from here?  
Does he really expect to find his wife on TB/ette?
Does he want the Bachelor gig or would he rather stick with his musical career?  
Did his time on the current season give him what he needed to boost his popularity to advance his musical career?
Does he want to be a country music star in Nashville or is he happy doing what he is doing with local venues?
Does Mamma Pell ship her BBQ?

All just my opinion and thoughts.   Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:46 am

@minidiva. Great post. I don't think Luke has done anything wrong and I am excited for him and the boost to his career. I actually respect Luke and think when he realizes that he and JoJo don't fit he chooses not to go to FDs (maybe me fangirling). 

I will be excited if he gets enough out of this show to not need to be the lead. 

Go Luke!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:49 am

I just watched the preview for Luke and JoJo's date this week, to me it looks like the perfect set up to show him off as the next lead.  Maybe it's just me, but that was my first impression.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:32 am

Luke Pell @Luke__Pell  5m5 minutes ago
It's hard to believe this level of evil #prayfordallas

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Cm2WbBWVIAEKRN9
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Max64 wrote:I just watched the preview for Luke and JoJo's date this week, to me it looks like the perfect set up to show him off as the next lead.  Maybe it's just me, but that was my first impression.

that goes with his intro IMO
he probably had no say in the choice of the date. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Luke appears to be a very solid good guy. I looked through all his SM early in the season before the clean up and I was impressed. I think Luke's desire for his life is to get his career to the next level And find a sweet lady to share the journey with.
I think Luke does not appear like the F1 because he isn't. He and JoJo had a connection but not one that was sustainable. Luke seems happy...JoJo seems happy...all Good.  
I believe we will see Luke continue his journey next year on our TV's as the Bachelor.     all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Cowboy Love next Monday night with Luke and JoJo's 1:1.  JoJo and Luke are getting cozy.   seeing hearts

These two we get to see their 1 on 1 on Monday

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Seabear wrote:Luke appears to be a very solid good guy. I looked through all his SM early in the season before the clean up and I was impressed. I think Luke's desire for his life is to get his career to the next level And find a sweet lady to share the journey with.
I think Luke does not appear like the F1 because he isn't. He and JoJo had a connection but not one that was sustainable. Luke seems happy...JoJo seems happy...all Good.  
I believe we will see Luke continue his journey next year on our TV's as the Bachelor.     all JMO

you are probably right @Seabear
I know I want a happy ending with Luke no matter if it is jojo or on his season.
A good man deserve the best!
What matters is that everyone look very happy today, right? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015