SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO It doesn't matter who the lead was warned about, they will choose who they believe is the right person for them, not for us. I don't think they should choose someone that doesn't have an rumours attached simply for that reason alone. If the lead isn't feeling it with 24 guys, then those 24 can move on, as clearly so far, they have been.

Luke doesn't need defending. Everyone states their opinions, and there is a fan thread for Luke if negative comments are disturbing to some.

Yes he has gone back to work, which involved screaming fans, females everywhere. If he was the F1 IMO he would be stepping back at least until the FRC aired. There has been just about every season, rumours of the speculated F1 cheating, or the lead breaking up the relationship because of cheating, blah blah blah. He would be smeared in the media at this point, if he was the F1. Luke is happy, very evident he is enjoying life post filming. That shows me he's happy he isn't the F1. That's no reflection on the lead, and it shouldn't be just to make other's look bad.

Well said GA. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:40 pm

deleted

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:41 pm

What is that??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What is that??
a joke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:43 pm

guess not. i will delete it

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:47 pm

sneakyl I got the joke HEA - someone had said a while back that you should write a book - I think they were on to something there.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:51 pm

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What is that??
a joke?

We don't joke around here when quoting other people. If it's a joke, then state clearly it's a creation of your own imagination.

Source - A link to the source must be provided at all times. Any SM, any media, any quotes, anything that YOU didn't say requires a link. SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. IG, Twitter etc. When posting Screen Caps, they must clearly indicate where they came from. If the poster created the Screen Cap from a youtube, or media article etc, a link MUST be provided as to where it originated. When moving a Screen Cap from one thread to another a link MUST be provided as to where it came from. When creating Screen Caps from your own source, this would be directly from a show that aired, you must state that's it's your own screen cap. When cropping resizing altering a picture/Screen Cap, you MUST state it was altered and a link must be provided as to where it originated. Under no circumstances can anything be posted from anywhere without a source linked as to the origination.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:56 pm

I apologize Guardian.
Obviously I was not subtle when I used 'a flee'.
Will make sure not to do that again.
TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:39 am

IMO, even if Luke was F1 he has a job to continue doing and he hasn't in any way embarrassed himself or anyone else. However, sadly, I do agree that he isn't F1 or 2 or 3 it seems. Jojo just isn't his girl

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:20 am

Yes, I agree with Hooked, If a relationship is based on trust, it doesn't matter what kind of job each does. And with SM tools, cheating and relationships are happening from all mediums. Trust is the Key. Luke is just working.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:52 am

HOnestly I do not see what it the big deal to do selfies with women who attended his concert, in public, most of the time with James. There are not making out or anything. I did not know that standing next to a person was disrespectful. On his facebook, another singer said that the public was 70 women for a 1 man. Probably joking but obviously felt as if it was. Now because he participated in a show where a woman kissed pretty much everyone around, why taking selfie with all kind of women standing next to each other is disrespectful, I have no idea. It seems a double standard to me. Jojo is okay to kiss because it is 'her job' to do that as a bachelorette on a TV reality show where she is paid and luke would not be allowed to stand next to women to do selfie/picture like any other singer does after their show. If it is a demand from the women because some women became groupies and drove miles to see him/them, what is the big deal to make a little business with that. Everyone is happy. No arm, no fool. NO KISSES. Not even bad sexual innuendos. Why on earth it means that he is not F1 because he is doing this, I have honestly no idea. So does it means that every other contestants doing selfies with women are also disrespectful with jojo? (I agree that JT did obviously behave poorly, but that was JT, not Luke).

Sorry, I must be totally blind and it does not matter if it is luke or another. For me taking selfies from any contestants is quite normal. Hundred of women are loving X or Y and most of the time they are happy to show off. Now if they asked him to kiss them, THAT would be a problem. But it is far far from that. It looks very innocent. So what? does he need to make a disclosure to each event until august 2 (and after if he is F1) that from now on 'out of respect for his potential fiancé, he will not do what every other country singer do, no women between 14 and 80 will be allowed to make selfies with him but men of all ages are okay'? So where does it stop? Does it mean that jojo must not do any selfies with men at all out of respect for her potential fiancé? Say no thank you to any men too? If they are engaged, then what? He will have to stop singing because it is not suitable to have women fans? I am sure many married singers would disagree with that IMO.

So unless, I do see some unsuitable selfies from Luke. I say that I am totally fine if he is popular and take selfies. For me there is nothing wrong or vulgar or unfit or disrespectful. For me being popular because some women became a bit obsessed and cray-cray to see him on a TV reality show is not a problem as long as there is no sexual innuendos.

Everyone has an opinion and it is all fine. this is mine on the subject. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:02 am

Ben H does selfies with fans all the time. I don't think anything of it. All the contestants, including the lead do the same. It would be rude of them not to.

I do think that JoJo and Jordan are better suited for each other. I have no problem with whom ever she picks to be with.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015