SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:39 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jordan-rodgers-new-job-sec-network

ChadJ is happy for Jordy. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 3806527698

I agree with Chad btw. He can be brutal but I think he's been spot on with a lot of things. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:48 pm

ForeverLove wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jordan-rodgers-new-job-sec-network

ChadJ is happy for Jordy. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 3806527698

I agree with Chad btw. He can be brutal but I think he's been spot on with a lot of things. :yes:

ChadJ is showing zero class, I'm guessing his mother didn't teach him how to turn the other cheek when he was a kid, he is worse than a kindergartner!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:51 pm

IMO, the media coverage certainly hasn't been very positive for the presumptive F1. I'll be interested to see how they handle it all post-finale.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:54 pm

sublime wrote:IMO, the media coverage certainly hasn't been very positive for the presumptive F1.  I'll be interested to see how they handle it all post-finale.

If her currently happy persona is any indication, I think JoJo will handle it all just fine. Jordan doesn't seem to enjoy being questioned so much, so it could be a bit tougher for him IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
FLChica wrote:
SarahD wrote:THe Dbag will drop her in no time. He's got the gig he was hoping for to come out of this so good luck to them adding another complexity to their relationship with DWTS.  Between Jo and Jo, I don't see either of them making a big move for the relationship. Probably making a move to pursue opportunities.
*IMO*

What gig did Jordan get? Where is he moving to in order to pursue this opportunity? TYIA! yes
He got a gig with SEC. Apparently there's several locations he could move 2 for that job, is that what I gather folks?

OK thanks! I missed that while trying to catch up in several threads. Landing a job as a college football analyst covering the SEC makes sense for a former SEC / NFL QB. Jordan was smart to keep his name out there through high profile gigs like the Manning football camp.

Chad can't really think that ESPN would hire a football analyst based on appearing for a few weeks on the Bachelorette. Rolling Eyes Even if Chad isn't smarter than that, the head honchos at ESPN certainly are. Just a guess here, but I doubt ESPN hired former college / NFL QB Jesse Palmer based on his role as the Bachelor. Jesse has had that gig for 11 years now. Follow his lead, Jordan!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Considering, Jordan's media coverage has been quite negative from the get go, and they both (mostly JoJo) have seemed to handle it fine, thus far...I think they'll probably just be used to it post show laugh out loud They'll be able to finally publicly speak out about it, I imagine would be the only big difference.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:47 pm

FLChica wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
FLChica wrote:

What gig did Jordan get? Where is he moving to in order to pursue this opportunity? TYIA! yes
He got a gig with SEC. Apparently there's several locations he could move 2 for that job, is that what I gather folks?

OK thanks! I missed that while trying to catch up in several threads. Landing a job as a college football analyst covering the SEC makes sense for a former SEC / NFL QB. Jordan was smart to keep his name out there through high profile gigs like the Manning football camp.

Chad can't really think that ESPN would hire a football analyst based on appearing for a few weeks on the Bachelorette. Rolling Eyes Even if Chad isn't smarter than that, the head honchos at ESPN certainly are. Just a guess here, but I doubt ESPN hired former college / NFL QB Jesse Palmer based on his role as the Bachelor. Jesse has had that gig for 11 years now. Follow his lead, Jordan!

Wow great post.

IMO Chad is an idiot in more ways than one. And so are these media outlets who are buying what he is selling. 

IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:55 pm

I don't think anyone buys what Chad is selling. He is simply the mouth that roared and sometimes it's the loudest and squeakiest wheel that gets the oil.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:29 pm

I still don't understand how this job of Jordan's speaks badly of him. I don't feel like the guy I am watching is falling in love with Jojo but I can be impressed when someone lands their dream job. Or at least the first ring on the ladder. That can be difficult considering the career ladder he chose. It's a real job though, so I still find it impressive. Also I read the US Weekly in line today and Jojo says she's happy and she'd do it all over again. I think she's probably celebrating with him right now.

Sorry I forgot to add this is my opinion and in no ways fact.

Last edited by casjacknick on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:30 pm

It's only in Ette land that a man getting a job is considered bad and like he's now a secret schemer laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:37 pm

I must be late to the party. I didn't realize he was being dissed for getting a job. no idea
I get it about the girl. 
But a job...nah. He was working on that before this stint.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:43 pm

I don't think anyone is dissing him for getting a job. I just find it funny that his dad gave that interview for the before about Jordan basically wanting a broadcasting job outta the show and then it happened. Lol

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure