SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:49 am

The post said "If.." therefore we were speculating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Makes me wonder.....if JoJo goes on DWTS, what will happen to the relationship with her F1, whoever he is.  Sean and Catherine had their issues while Sean was on, and Chris and Whitney's relationship was strained beyond saving while he was on.  A new relationship needs togetherness, not apartness, and certainly not what is asked of the DWTS contestant.  Or is she just looking to extend her 15 minutes?  Will be interesting.  JMHO.

IF they have JoJo on DWTS, one advantage over the bachelors who have been on the show is that it would not start immediately after they first become public. The airing of BiP is in there and DWTS starts in September, so if it is Jordan or whoever as F1 then they have all of August and some early September to spend with each other before DWTS becomes overwhelming. I also wonder if Jordan especially will be less jealous than Cat was. I personally think from Chris's own words to Dan Patrick that he was never really interested in being engaged to Whitney, so I don't blame DWTS for their break-up. And if Jordan is F1 and calling games for SEC network, he will be busy himself starting after Labor Day, so it might be nice for JoJo to have something else to focus on as well. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Yeah for what it's worth I don't think it would be Dancing with the Stars that would upset the Jo^3 cart. I don't think Jordan will be able to be in the audience every week due to his new job but Jojo could shine on her own and Jordan could have his own thing. Jojo's the most popular ette ever I hear so maybe they will offer for her, it also could matter how many female "stars" they are able to land. If she gets coupled with one of those guys and "showmance" rumors occur Jo^3 will at least already know how to handle it; they'll have lots of experience. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Kaitlyn in talks to do dancing with the stars and then something fell through? Since JoJo's season has had the highest ratings in years for the bachelorette, I could see them at least talking to her about it. As someone else said, I think it's dependent on how many women and bigger names they can get, but I could potentially see it happening.

Regardless, I personally think these two will be fun to follow post show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:28 pm

^ Idk about the Kaitlyn situation. JoJo was invited to sit in the audience of DWTS last season though. On the DWTS Afterbuzz show, Darlene (?) said that JoJo was in the audience, and everyone was giving her attention, and she looked really hot laugh out loud A few of the DWTS cast: Shannon, Alan, Nyle, Witney, etc. followed her after and vice versa.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:43 pm

I thought all current bachelors and bachelorettes sit in the audience, especially in the beginning.

I think if would be fun to watch JoJo on DWTS.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Kait said on one of the Periscopes that the Ette producers didn't tell her do it before Shawn shut her down laugh out loud I think if any Ette were to get it, it'd be this Ette.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait said on one of the Periscopes that the Ette producers didn't tell her do it before Shawn shut her down laugh out loud I think if any Ette were to get it, it'd be this Ette.
So Shawn said no..? Ok confused laugh out loud Don't mind me, I can be quite  :crazed stupid

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:57 pm

babs wrote:I thought all current bachelors and bachelorettes sit in the audience, especially in the beginning.

I think if would be fun to watch JoJo on DWTS.  
Hmm. I don't know. I don't remember all of them being there.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait said on one of the Periscopes that the Ette producers didn't tell her do it before Shawn shut her down laugh out loud I think if any Ette were to get it, it'd be this Ette.
So Shawn said no..? Ok confused laugh out loud Don't mind me, I can be quite  :crazed stupid
No! Sorry. She started complaining about the Ette producers on the periscope and he stopped her, probably because they're still under contract. So I think if Jo wants it, it can work if they (producers) support her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:05 pm

Someone said recently that TPTB are not pushing DWTS for the Bach/Ette anymore because the stress on the new IRL relationship has contributed to breakups. Supposedly they want the couples to focus on each other instead. A fast relationship failure is not good for the Franchise brand.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Seabear wrote:Someone said recently that TPTB are not pushing DWTS for the Bach/Ette anymore because the stress on the new IRL relationship has contributed to breakups. Supposedly they want the couples to focus on each other instead. A fast relationship failure is not good for the Franchise brand.
JMO
I think Nick said that on AfterBuzz. I think he was only talking out of his azz though. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure