SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:27 pm

Seabear wrote:Someone said recently that TPTB are not pushing DWTS for the Bach/Ette anymore because the stress on the new IRL relationship has contributed to breakups. Supposedly they want the couples to focus on each other instead. A fast relationship failure is not good for the Franchise brand.
JMO

Sean made a comment similar to this in a podcast interview. He sounded like he had actually heard that from someone reliable FWIW.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Enough with the Bach people going on DWTS. I don't think it's good for the new relationship and usually the F1 ends up ignored and disgruntled. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
Seabear wrote:Someone said recently that TPTB are not pushing DWTS for the Bach/Ette anymore because the stress on the new IRL relationship has contributed to breakups. Supposedly they want the couples to focus on each other instead. A fast relationship failure is not good for the Franchise brand.
JMO

Sean made a comment similar to this in a podcast interview. He sounded like he had actually heard that from someone reliable FWIW.
Ah ok! Never mind to what I said then laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:53 pm

I don't totally buy the producers not pushing the Bach/Ette into DWTS for the sake of the relationship. 1. Since when have they cared about the relationship, really? 2. It's good cross promotion and PR for the show, which equals ratings. And that's all they really care about. 3. Jake/Vienna and Chris/Whitney were DOA with or without Dancing, and Sean/Cat DID Dancing, and are to date 1/5th of this shows measly success rate, so DWTS didn't hurt them much. And these are the only three dudes to have done the show. 4. Chris was only on DWTS like 13 months ago. Not long. So it must have been an incredibly recent decision.

Personally I HOPE JoJo gets the dancing gig! I'm sick and tired of it only going to the doofus men of this franchise. I honestly don't see her getting a lasting forever partner out of this, so basically with or without DWTS, I'll be shocked if this ends up a forever thing for her, and I'm personally a little annoyed that her lame-o F1 beat her to the punch with his big broadcasting career. I feel like if nothing else, JoJo should get the opportunity to kick start her Hollywood/hosting career next to Val or Maskim or Tony or whoever. I'd enjoy that for her.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:59 pm

THe Dbag will drop her in no time. He's got the gig he was hoping for to come out of this so good luck to them adding another complexity to their relationship with DWTS.  Between Jo and Jo, I don't see either of them making a big move for the relationship. Probably making a move to pursue opportunities.
*IMO*
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:05 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Enough with the Bach people going on DWTS.  I don't think it's good for the new relationship and usually the F1 ends up ignored and disgruntled.   Jmho.

ITA! Work on your relationship first before you work on your dance moves. no

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:54 pm

SarahD wrote:THe Dbag will drop her in no time. He's got the gig he was hoping for to come out of this so good luck to them adding another complexity to their relationship with DWTS.  Between Jo and Jo, I don't see either of them making a big move for the relationship. Probably making a move to pursue opportunities.
*IMO*

What gig did Jordan get? Where is he moving to in order to pursue this opportunity? TYIA! yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:01 pm

FLChica wrote:
SarahD wrote:THe Dbag will drop her in no time. He's got the gig he was hoping for to come out of this so good luck to them adding another complexity to their relationship with DWTS.  Between Jo and Jo, I don't see either of them making a big move for the relationship. Probably making a move to pursue opportunities.
*IMO*

What gig did Jordan get? Where is he moving to in order to pursue this opportunity? TYIA! yes
He got a gig with SEC. Apparently there's several locations he could move 2 for that job, is that what I gather folks?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:21 pm

This is a great opportunity for him! Smiley 
Lennox, what are the possible locations?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:27 pm

rhondam wrote:This is a great opportunity for him! Smiley 
Lennox, what are the possible locations?
I don't know. That's why I'm asking laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:31 pm

Oh laugh out loud. I thought you were just confirming. Haha. I'll go see if I can find anything.

---

ETA: Jordan and SEC have yet to comment but SEC Network headquarters is in Charlotte, NC. 

Wikipedia

I think they might wait until after the finale to release the location he'll be based out of.

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure