SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:57 pm

Raise your glass.... It's almost time! And thank you @caryfetman for bringing an extra suitcase JUST for this one stunning dress  #thebachelorette by @joelle_fletcher

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:58 pm

She is so cute!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:02 pm

My little Jo awwww

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:59 am

Wells is going to be on The Bobby Bones show in the next 30 minutes..

Bobby Bones Show ‏@bobbybonesshow  38m38 minutes ago
We’ll have @WellsAdams from @BacheloretteABC on the show in an hour!

ETA: LINK: http://www.iheart.com/live/wmzq-2513/?autoplay=true&pname=1917&campid=local&callletters=wmzq-fm

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:42 am

Jos blog, nothing remotely spoilery at all. Such a well behaved lead!!

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-blogs-dramatic-rose-ceremony-walkout

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:19 am

That blue dress JoJo wore for the RC last night was probably my favorite dress I've ever seen on this show. IMO that should have been her finale dress though I guess depending on the climate/scenery it may have not fit the typical laid back setting of the FRC. She's one of my favorite Bachelorette's I just wish they gave her a better, more worthy, less pansy group of men.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:43 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:That blue dress JoJo wore for the RC last night was probably my favorite dress I've ever seen on this show. IMO that should have been her finale dress though I guess depending on the climate/scenery it may have not fit the typical laid back setting of the FRC. She's one of my favorite Bachelorette's I just wish they gave her a better, more worthy, less pansy group of men.

I totally agree with you.  That blue dress that JoJo wore on Monday night is my all-time favorite and is one of the prettiest dresses ever worn on the Bachelorette show IMO.  It fit her perfectly too.

Did you see the interview with Wells where he talked about JoJo?  He said that she was gorgeous, and that she could definitely wear a dress, which I took to mean that Wells liked seeing her in those dresses at the cocktail parties.  Wells was very complimentary of JoJo in general, which I thought was nice to hear, especially coming from one of the guys from her season.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:45 am

BBJ and Jo on Us Weekly this week: nothing new. He didn't want Caila, came because it was Jo and wanted to be the lead or see if he fell in love with Jo. Super secret sources say he fell in love and stayed for Jo. Okay. I have no reason to doubt this considering everyone is like this who goes on the show imo.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/inside-jordan-rodgers-scheme-to-become-the-next-bachelor-w211497

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Sorry for the double post, I just think this is hilarious:

@jadelizroper
A guy from JoJo's season is trying to pay Tanner and me to promote him on Instagram for followers. Sounds legit.

I bet this is Jos BBJ. I kid I kid laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 pm

I would think Robby before Jordan. Robby is all over sm and he is working hard for that bachelor gig. I like the guy but he is way OTT
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:39 pm

James Fuertes https://twitter.com/jamesjfuertes
posted a video chat on his Facebook June 27 after watching the last episode talking about the show and guys. Worth listening too. Lot's of questions from viewers, about Chad basically he said he had no problem with him & had a long conversation with him first night. He did say Chad was a normal guy most of the time but he did get angry like was seen on show, said he let what Chad said slide off his back. He said Alex was brutally honest and said what he thought to Chad which didn't help. Said Evan was a nice guy and very wealthy. Of course they were asking if Jordan was there for fame, he said he wasn't sure. His best buds in house were Christian, Wells, and a few other MOT guys. He said Luke is a good guy and Robbie is one of the few left who is genuine. He also said there were a few sinister guys he would not name now but maybe after the men tell all he will.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post, I just think this is hilarious:

@jadelizroper
A guy from JoJo's season is trying to pay Tanner and me to promote him on Instagram for followers. Sounds legit.

I bet this is Jos BBJ. I kid I kid laugh out loud
laugh out loud JJ said the person asked him too. He also faved guesses that it was Robby or Chad. Soooo, it's probably one of them two.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl