SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Ohhhh it's Robby laugh out loud RS just guessed and Tanner faved it! What a doofus that Robby laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 pm

JoJo replied "oh boy" to Jade's tweet! Hilarioussss. Robby has no shame! Haha.

Sorry for the multiple posts..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ohhhh it's Robby laugh out loud RS just guessed and Tanner faved it! What a doofus that Robby laugh out loud
Robby!!! I love him so much.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:50 pm

I have never seen a contestant behave like this before. Robby is always in someone's Instagram comments or Bachelorette fanpage commenting. And Jordan is posed to be the fame chaser? Puh leez
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:57 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I have never seen a contestant behave like this before. Robby is always in someone's Instagram comments or Bachelorette fanpage commenting. And Jordan is posed to be the fame chaser? Puh leez
Yeah but I don't think you understand: BBJ is a bad, irredeemable baddy who logs into Raya the instant Jo takes her eyes off of him, among other sins, including "right reasons". We must remain vigilant on him or who knows what's next for this freako?? Tinder???

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:01 pm

Robby gives me the creeps. There, I said it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Both of her F2 are just terrible. JoJo needs to reevaluate her life choices. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Robby gives me the creeps.  There, I said it.

Yes, yes, yes. ITA! I cannot believe people are actually rooting for him to be TB.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Luvstruck wrote:James Fuertes https://twitter.com/jamesjfuertes
posted a video  chat on his Facebook June 27 after watching the last episode talking about the show and guys. Worth listening too.  Lot's of questions from viewers,  about Chad basically he said he had no problem with him & had a long conversation with him first night. He did say Chad was a normal guy most of the time but he did get angry like was seen on show, said he let what Chad said slide off his back. He said  Alex was brutally honest and said what he thought to Chad which didn't help. Said Evan was a nice guy and very wealthy. Of course they were asking if Jordan was there for fame, he said he wasn't sure. His best buds in house were Christian, Wells, and a few other MOT guys. He said Luke is a good guy and Robbie is one of the few left who is genuine. He also said there were a few sinister guys he would not name now but maybe after the men tell all he will.

that is very interesting.
the 'I'm not sure' considering they live 24/7 together... of course he is IMO, but cannot tell because 1/ he was told not say a word about jordan because he is F1 OR 2/he knows he is and just want to avoid to be pull into the SM jordan drama and prefer to be cautious.... IMO

This is my opinion. I will listen this, thank you for sharing.

funny, both chase and james F posted a tweet about a new facebook page quite at the same time.

James J. Fuertes ‏@jamesjfuertes Jun 27
Facebook live going down- right now. Get your questions ready. https://facebook.com/jamesjfuertes  #thebachelorette

Chase Brody McNary ‏@cbmcnary 15h15 hours ago
Hey hey got my self an official FB page since I can't seem to keep up with the friend request

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Whoa, Robby is super lame. He's also kinds feminine IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Ahh I think Robby is just a harmless idiot having some fun considering he had zero chance being f1 and likely has zero chance of being the lead, so he's just enjoying the ride.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Yeah, Robby is just enjoying SUMMER 2016, baby!!! He's on TELEVISION!! Single, fancy free, 0 chance of being the lead or F1. Plus, he missed out on Paradise (this go around.) So he's getting his kicks where he can get them. He's livin' the dream, man. Livin' the dream. Just a TOTAL goofball. And definitely NOT in love with JoJo for realz. Silly boy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl