SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:42 pm

^ As he should! That was epic! He actually needed two awards for both Hail Mary's...Detroit and Arizona! :claphands
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:48 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^  As he should!  That was epic!  He actually needed two awards for both Hail Mary's...Detroit and Arizona!  :claphands

I know right! Also how high he threw that ball was simply amazing! Lastly, it was from Rodgers to another Rodgers. You can't plan those things.

Back to topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:04 pm

I probably have a better chance of winning Time's Woman of the Year, than this franchise has of winning an emmy. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:17 pm

HEA wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Is Jojo headed to the Men tell all? I feel like it's more than likely a safe house visit because the Men tell all filming is not for a few days. Also, is this the first time she will have seen Jordan (presumably) since his job offer was leaked?

we are already thrusday. saturday is in 2 days... not that far away IMO

Jojo is taping Jimmy Fallon show, or appearing on Jimmy Fallon show on Friday. So stay tune.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:23 pm

chase4me wrote:
HEA wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Is Jojo headed to the Men tell all? I feel like it's more than likely a safe house visit because the Men tell all filming is not for a few days. Also, is this the first time she will have seen Jordan (presumably) since his job offer was leaked?

Jojo is taping Jimmy Fallon show, or appearing on Jimmy Fallon show on Friday. So stay tune.

Or do you mean Kristen Wiig? Just kidding. Thanks for the heads up.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Wait so JoJo will be in NYC on Friday?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Nah it's Kristen Wiig as Jojophina on Jimmy Fallon tonite making fun of Jo & the F4....laugh out loud....proof IMO why this show can't be taken seriously. Jimmy & Kristen totally nailed it making fun of the show laugh out loud

Here is the you tube clip...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hdS-sSEqxro

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Just a joke. No Jo is coming: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Tonight_Show_Starring_Jimmy_Fallon_episodes_(2016)#June

The Real Jo is on her way to somewhere else, not NYC/Jimmy. Likely LA/Baddy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:37 pm

She's on her way to Los Baddy! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:She's on her way to Los Baddy!  giggling

Haha! Good one Mommy! She is definitely on her way to BBJ. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:42 pm

chase4me wrote:
HEA wrote:

oooooooo but NO seclusive home date then??? aaaawwwwwwwwe The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 57 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl