SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:59 pm

^^^^It is Kristen not Jojo. Jo is in LA or somewhere on a SH visit. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:24 pm

ahhhh thank you.

well jojo is a HUGE fan of Jimmy because not only she is following him (like luke recently) but she liked so many video of Kristen. She truly found it hilarious (same as luke BTW). Did I mentioned that they like the official video at the same time yesterday? and yea yea she even like skywalker title (it is the full video)

just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Haha HEA you are so great. I actually love Luke too. Still believe she is with BBJ now. But that is okay....Luke might get to be the bachelor. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Haha HEA you are so great.  I actually love Luke too.  Still believe she is with BBJ now.  But that is okay....Luke might get to be the bachelor.  ;)

handwave bestbud!

If I can see Luke for another 2-3 months, I will not complain right? girldance laughlaughlaugh danceround :crazy dance: Muscleman :lookout :girlfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Not that this ever really fully means confirmation, but JoJo and Jordan are both on IG liking pictures two minutes apart from each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not that this ever really fully means confirmation, but JoJo and Jordan are both on IG liking pictures two minutes apart from each other.
I like how all the lead couples have designated Insta-liking times in the shv laugh out loud How does this happen? Is it in the manual??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:11 pm

^^^^ thumbsup Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:38 pm

JoJo and Jordan are also both tweeting. JoJo tweeting to Emily and Amanda and Jordan promoting a friends new album both tweeted 5 mins ago.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 pm

If I was an a shv with my F1 I wouldn't be spending my time on SM!

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 pm

Well, they can't be attached at the lips 24/7. Gotta take a break sometime!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:17 am

I don't know if this means anything, but JoJo's tweet to Emily and Amanda are tagged from LA.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:36 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't know if this means anything, but JoJo's tweet to Emily and Amanda are tagged from LA.
I didn't notice that! Thanks for posting, lady. Just more/further confirmation it's most likely a shv before mta.

They've had so many visits!! Like double the previous Ette!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl