SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:Oops. I made a booboo. :halo:
cantstopl  Only her hairdresser knows for sure.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Oops. I made a booboo. :halo:
cantstopl  Only her hairdresser knows for sure.  giggling

aka a Freudian slip teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That's interesting and a nice spin job. 
I don't believe Wells' name comes up the most with viewers, however, IMO. Otherwise why have an hour spent on Chad at the MTN? 
My take is they are throwing out prospective names to keep up post chatter. As much as I would like the next TB not to be Luke, I think it will be Luke.

Wells' name showed up a lot on Twitter, usually spontaneously and has good media experience so he could be in the mix. Not to mention I like him best! He's spirited and authentic and an adorable smile. He probably doesn't pass the studly-no shirt test but he sure might be fun to live with. Life would not be depressing or dull and it looks like the TV show may help his career take off.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:56 pm

I honestly want it to be Luke. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:57 pm

I love him too! I don't realllllly care who is Bach but I would like Wells the most, for sure. 

I still laugh everytime CH says, "Coming up" because Wells keeps trying to get the inflection down in his imitation! His snaps entertain me. 
Wells for Bach! teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:27 pm

rhondam wrote:I love him too! I don't realllllly care who is Bach but I would like Wells the most, for sure. 

I still laugh everytime CH says, "Coming up" because Wells keeps trying to get the inflection down in his imitation! His snaps entertain me. 
Wells for Bach! teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698

Following Wells' snaps is one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. He is so stinking funny. His rehearsing CH's "coming up" is so funny.

I loved it when he asked Luke if his HTD shirt was actually made from a picnic tablecloth and then said the "Luke Pell Hay Sofa of Love" is offered in 3 installments on eBay for $99.99.

Making of of Robby's shirt only being buttoned at bottom and that the button was holding on "for dear life"...

Sooooooo good!!!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:36 pm

^^^Wells is awesome. He was on the Here to Make Friends MTA podcast and so witty. We saw on BIP3 preview that he is making out with Ashley so no way he is next Bachelor. And, no way Robby...he was a hidden f2 for most of the season and way too much ex drama.

I like Chase but I think it's Luke's turn. I don't think they ever had a Bachelor who served our country, cowboy and country singer. Plus he is so articulate and sexy. I can see all kinds of scenarios. He was getting the Bachelor edit all season long!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Wells is awesome. He was on the Here to Make Friends MTA podcast and so witty. We saw on BIP3 preview that he is making out with Ashley so no way he is next Bachelor. And, no way Robby...he was a hidden f2 for most of the season and way too much ex drama.

I like Chase but I think it's Luke's turn. I don't think they ever had a Bachelor who served our country, cowboy and country singer. Plus he is so articulate and sexy. I can see all kinds of scenarios. He was getting the Bachelor edit all season long!!

Agreed on all counts for the Cowboy for Bach! As CH and even Jo Jo says "He's the total package..." Could CH have made it any more obvious that they want Luke? I thought Luke might not accept it, but he has come out now and been saying he does want it....so I think we have our next Bach. Check out the Luke Fan Thread. He posted a video yesterday to a fan about needing a house with a "rose garden". So cute!!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:25 pm

I really like Wells . He's so cute, well spoken,  smart and witty..but I don't know if he could handle being the lead. Making out with a lot of girls as he would be required to do, might not be possible.He's more reserved in that department...anyway that's how his edits appeared..I like Luke , too...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:41 pm

I think Wells & Luke were the sweetest most genuine on JoJo's season.  I'd take Wells or Luke as the next bachelor. A lot of respect for Luke for his service to our country and would love for him to find his unicorn.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:56 am

All signs point to LUKE. I think he'll make a good bachelor and I think he'll take the process very serious to find that special lady. I'm sure that TPTB have both Luke and Chase hanging on a string waiting for that call. Chase has been very active on snapchat, it's obvious to me that he is trying a little to hard to impress , but I think the larger social media numbers are leaning towards LUKE and of course it's all about the ratings.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:04 am

All of them use snapchat I don't see how Chase is trying to impress because he is on snapchat. He is always been more into snapchat than other forms of sm. To me he is living life with his friends, and I don't think he is waiting around for the lead role. Jmo

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49b  teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck