SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:30 pm

A thread for sleuthing F1-F6!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:14 am

Potential F6 are:
Nikki
Alex
Faith
Rachael
Olena
Steph/Intruder

Kiki may be be part of this if one of the others is eliminated after the activity date according to DM so she may be F7?

Bringing this forward
bblake wrote:So I think this screencap
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is from this date

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

which was assumed to be the F6 (Alex, Faith, Kiki, Rachael, Nikki, and Steph/Intruder). Since the S/C from the preview shows there was actually 7 girls on the date, I'm thinking that Olena may have been the hidden girl (maybe she got SQT for winning the race?) and could potentially be in the F4.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:42 am

I agree with the above :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:44 am

I think Nikki is possible F1 (along with Rachael and Faith)....

Today the paps took photos of Nikki in Perth and the DM posted this article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't see why they would bother following Nikki in Perth unless they may know she is F1?  question

We know the media is said to know who the F1 is already... but the thing is, I doubt they will spoil the F1 at least not until near the finale... because they need to get clicks and people reading their articles while the show airs so they get $$$. If they spoil it before the end then people won't bother reading all their nonsense/gossip articles as much.

What does everyone else think?

ETA
photo of Nikki in rain:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:50 am

I think they will be papping the finale 4 or 3. Once it becomes clear to everyone else who they are. They would have been paid mega bucks not to reveal the f1 so I think it is more likely that they will pap a few and F1 will either be one of those or not at all. It's so hard to tell. Remember the paps followed Heather relentlessly and this threw me off originally but this time is different because they know who the F1 is
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:35 am

I agree about the paps with F4 but the difference is that Snez was F1 and in Perth and they didn't pap her before the show or during the show and with Heather she was in Sydney (as was Lana) so it was easy to pap them there.

The paps following Nikki in the rain in Perth though makes me think they may know something? Seems very desperate to be following her in the rain?

I think Nikki is the first of the F5 to be papped? Will have to keep an eye out to see if Rachael and Faith are too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:12 am

I think the interest in this season is on another level and the money they will be getting for papping any of the girls would be huge. I wonder if the pap is Perth based? I suppose looking at it from a paps perspective they will string out the news outlets as long as possible and send them on a goose chase too as it's worth more money to them
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:27 am

I won't be surprised if they have paps in Perth. Richie is there as is Rachael and Nikki who are in F5 so it would make sense for them to have paparazzi there otherwise not much media to sell for lead/final girls so it makes sense they'd be caped out there.

I do find it interesting though that they never pap'd Richie flying to Sydney and since filming wrapped Richie hasn't been pap'd at all. I wonder if the media (DM especially) weren't able to do pap Richie?

Surprising to me that they pap'd Nikki but not Richie... makes me wonder if it was intentional (to seek her out in the rain) and when Richie was in Sydney... I don't believe it was a SHV weekend though..rather that Richie was likely doing promo/ITM-pickup stuff. I recall Sam Wood said he had to do that after filming FRC and go back and do pickups.

Will have to watch the feet of Richie and the possible F1s... Nikki, Rachael, Faith, (Steph and Alex to a lesser degree) are lockdown for SM atm :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:26 am

This is all so interesting. I guess the first question is are there actual paps in Perth or did they specifically come there? It's interesting that they are following her pre-season too. Why her and why in the rain? laugh out loud

I don't think we can rule out the other girls yet so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:11 am

So far we have Possible F1:
Nikki
Rachael
Faith

I agree, TML, can't rule any of them out and think it could go either way with one of those three. Right now we only have some SM/media clues (her sister in particular) for Nikki so it may be something or not. Hopefully we can get some SM/media clues on Rachael and Faith and try tie it into the pre-season sleuthing and when the season airs.
:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:37 am

I just watched Snez/F1 for S3's limo exit and Snez had the "Sam Frost/F1" music from S2.

I noticed that Nikki got the exact same music for her limo exit. It could be a possible clue?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:42 am

Nice catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC