SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:After watching the paparazzi video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from when Richie arrived back from filming in Bali and post FRC and based on sleuthing before the season aired I'd say Alex is F1, imo.

Funny enough if that is the case, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I were speculating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the beginning of April that if Alex makes it past F4 she will likely be F1. Crazy how her edit may have impacted what may be as I just didn't/don't see it as much.

IIRC even [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted that she couldn't see Richie taking Alex to F2 as a single mom and that was also speculated pre-season and I have to admit as much as I can see the edit and not having her son on the show impacting things, Richie taking a single mom all the way to F2 just to reject her doesn't seem his style, imo.

If Alex is F1, then it really is Snez 2.0 and even more than that, almost like a Heather situation too since Alex got the White Rose.

Full circle hey. Should have trusted my gut. F4 but no further unless F1. Third finale in a row that I could now take or leave.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:38 am

The only thing that has me confused is that Richie has not met Elijah during the show or after according to what Alex said in one interview. Most times the lead is introduced as a friend just seems very unusual.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:59 am

I think in real life, a lot of people wouldn't introduce their new partner to their child until things got serious, so I think it's the sensible thing to do. He's only little, so probably not a good enough secret keeper to be involved in SHV!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:16 am

Here is my concern regarding the child situation. We are talking about two males in the boys life, two ego's. Lets say Richie takes Elijah to the park and spends all day doing simple things. Dad comes and picks him up and all he talks about is what he did at the park with Richie, a seed of resentment is planted, no matter how small or how well the men get along its planted. Lets add Alex into the situation. Richie will never be just a good role model. I hope someone in his family points that out. Of course this IMO.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:22 am

Quane wrote:
Chi wrote:IMO Nikki will win

To all Rolena Fans, my apology for giving you guys false hope. I did not want to believe but at the same time was looking for  some kind of glimmering hope. But I am proud of her that she did not want to take the chance away from Richie to find the girl who loves him sincerely. She knows she cannot do it so she was willing to go. I could see Richie really wants her but could not convince her to open up. She is really guarded.

To all Nikki fans, congratulation, I think she will win as I do not think Richie is up to being a father figure. No wonder he has a difficult time to choose as I believe he would love it to be Olena. Of course in my humble opinion.

I have enjoyed so much reading the amazing work that all of you experienced sleuthers have done. Your skills and knowledge amazed me. Your theories on the SC, SM, dress colours, and leaderboard are really fantastic. Those good in writing can even write a book on how to be a good sleuthers.

Apart from these theories I think the betting odd is also one more method we can use in the analysis. I have learnt a lot from all of you, I am humble by all that I have gained through the sleuthing processes in this forum. To [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and last but not least @BedHead who have been very accommodating to my request for assistance in understanding all the information when they have become too much to process, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Appreciate it very much.

I will stop for a while, let's see if the next show will trigger my interest you will see me again.

Cheers.

Nicely said. It makes me happy to know others have learned the art of sleuthing. There are some of us who have been around for years, and I like to make sure we set examples for the new members so they too can learn!

asim wrote:Here is my concern regarding the child situation. We are talking about two males in the  boys life, two ego's. Lets say Richie takes Elijah to the park and spends all day doing simple things.  Dad comes and picks him up and all he talks about is what he did at the park with Richie, a seed of resentment is planted, no matter how small or how well the men get along its planted. Lets add Alex into the situation. Richie will never be just a good role model.  I hope someone in his family points that out.  Of course this IMO.

There are thousands of couples in this situation. As long as every one gets along, there is no reason why it can't work. Speaking from experience, and seeing it with some of my friends and family, it can be done.  I don't think Alex or any single parent has to refrain from dating or getting involved in a relationship until their child is old enough to leave home? or when? There is no right time IMO, it doesn't matter how old the child is, also, the Father may have his own g/friend as well. I just read a quote in another thread, Richie says the child already has a father, he doesn't need another one. By being a good role model, IMO would be treating Alex with respect and love, working hard, being a respectful citizen etc. to me would be a good role model for the child.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71479

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:After watching the paparazzi video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from when Richie arrived back from filming in Bali and post FRC and based on sleuthing before the season aired I'd say Alex is F1, imo.

Funny enough if that is the case, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I were speculating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the beginning of April that if Alex makes it past F4 she will likely be F1. Crazy how her edit may have impacted what may be as I just didn't/don't see it as much.

IIRC even [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted that she couldn't see Richie taking Alex to F2 as a single mom and that was also speculated pre-season and I have to admit as much as I can see the edit and not having her son on the show impacting things, Richie taking a single mom all the way to F2 just to reject her doesn't seem his style, imo.

If Alex is F1, then it really is Snez 2.0 and even more than that, almost like a Heather situation too since Alex got the White Rose.

Full circle hey. Should have trusted my gut. F4 but no further unless F1.  Third finale in a row that I could now take or leave.
It's definitely been interesting to look back to sleuthing now from April. I think back and honestly, no matter the edit or type of girl,it I think it was more based on Richie himself that the option of Richie taking Alex to F2 unless she was F1 wasn't likely just based on who he is. Crazy to think that, if Alex is F1 as seems to be based on those s/caps of the bracelet and other sleuthed puzzle pieces that Richie will be making Bachelor AU history (white rose = F1)! I guess I shouldn't be too shocked if that is the case given the similarities with Richie to Art/BachNZ whose F1 got the FIR) which I saw more with Matilda/Art and Nikki/Richie but despite this and based on the F2 girl's interviews/article it seems that there is a real friendship and a lot of compassion and kindness being shown with the F2 girls to each other which is lovely to see. If anything it shows me Nikki is truly a beautiful soul and genuine and kind person like Alex said.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:07 pm

on your bolded :
I guess I shouldn't be too shocked if that is the case given the similarities with Richie to Art/BachNZ whose F1 got the FIR) which I saw more with Matilda/Art and Nikki/Richie

its still mind boggling to me that what i  have thought resembled Matilda/Art was the portrait of RIKKI is actually most likely a story about White Rose girl = F1...aka ALECHIE (?) all along

:headbanging  cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:18 pm

So what would Richie and Alex's brangelina name even be? laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:21 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So what would Richie and Alex's brangelina name even be? laugh out loud

or..RILEX!!.....*people gonna need that tomorrow* hehehe rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:39 pm

What about Alexie? Haha I am never good at this game.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:37 pm

I like it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71479

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:41 pm

These names sound nothing like brangelina laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC