SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:08 pm

Why are they making it so obvious who the F1 is with photos of the dresses when traditionally it's always the F1 in the lighter dress and F2 in darker. Normally though we don't see the faces just the dresses. It doesn't make sense to me to just completely give it away like this. I would be interested in others thoughts on this.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:13 pm

you are so right. I didn't notice that but they never show their faces. WTF, they are playing mind games with us. Maybe they are changing it up and Nikki really wins. Who knows :pullouthair: no idea duh
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:36 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So what would Richie and Alex's brangelina name even be? laugh out loud
Ralex of course!  cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So what would Richie and Alex's brangelina name even be? laugh out loud
Ralex of course!  cantstopl
Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698 rofl

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:48 pm

I would love to see nikki was the next ette too but I don't know if the producers are looking for someone like Nikki? JIMO, but regardless me personally would love to watch either Nikki or Olena as the next ette but I also don't know if either girls (especially Nikki) will be able to handle the hatred and negative remarks that come with being a lead. Nikki is such a sweetheart and I don't think she even needs the bachelorette to find true love. Nonetheless, it will come down to either Olena or nikki and whoever it is, I'll be so excited to watch. Will support them all the way through. As for Alex, I hope she is happy with Richie. IMO he seems very happy and so does she. I can't wait to see their first post as a couple on Instagram! They make Such a beautiful couple together [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:52 pm

HodanG wrote:I would love to see nikki was the next ette too but I don't know if the producers are looking for someone like Nikki? JIMO, but regardless me personally would love to watch either Nikki or Olena as the next ette but I also don't know if either girls (especially Nikki) will be able to handle the hatred and negative remarks that come with being a lead. Nikki is such a sweetheart and I don't think she even needs the bachelorette to find true love. Nonetheless, it will come down to either Olena or nikki and whoever it is, I'll be so excited to watch. Will support them all the way through. As for Alex, I hope she is happy with Richie. IMO he seems very happy and so does she. I can't wait to see their first post as a couple on Instagram! They make Such a beautiful couple together [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nikki is older more ready for her forever love and she is much more open and passionate to finding her love...Olena is great too but she has a boyfriend already anyway she will be fine Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:13 pm

IMO they will most likely select the next Ette about 8 months from now, we will see who it is but there is also a chance IMO they might go with someone new. Also I would think Faith could be considered as well since she has that bubbly personality that can carry a season, all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:27 pm

[quote="iamreal2u"]The only thing that has me confused is that Richie has not met Elijah during the show or after according to what Alex said in one interview.   Most times the lead is introduced as a friend just seems very unusual.[/quote

I think reality may hit him hard when his expectation to spend time with the women he has chosen alone to get to know her better means he also has to spend that time with her son. That coupled with the fact he has to move to rural Victoria. Mornington is beautiful as its seaside but, I would imagine he would still need to do FIFO. There is very little for him do there work wise except for catching some good waves. Lets just hope his workwear line with Sasha and Dave hits the ground running because there may be a whole lot of difficulty coming his way otherwise. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I real the same way. She out of the 3 can't provide what he was saying. "Don't want to settle down and want to travel" . It's all so confusing but like I have been saying. The heart wants what the heart wants.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:58 pm

robinvi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I real the same way. She out of the 3 can't provide what he was saying. "Don't want to settle down and want to travel" . It's all so confusing but like I have been saying. The heart wants what the heart wants.
He keeps mentioning he wants to travel but how is that going to work? It's going to be interesting watching the interviews with them after the finale bc it'll be very telling.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Fifty wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:The only thing that has me confused is that Richie has not met Elijah during the show or after according to what Alex said in one interview.   Most times the lead is introduced as a friend just seems very unusual.[/quote

I think reality may hit him hard when his expectation to spend time with the women he has chosen alone to get to know her better means he also has to spend that time with her son. That coupled with the fact he has to move to rural Victoria.  Mornington is beautiful as its seaside but, I would imagine he would still need to do FIFO. There is very little for him do there work wise except for catching some good waves.  Lets just hope his workwear line with Sasha and Dave hits the ground running because there may be a whole lot of difficulty coming his way otherwise. IMO.

I definitely agree with you on this front. From experience I could assure him kids of that age are pretty demanding (and deserving!) of attention, even though they're not babies any more. I think also that since the show ended they have clearly just been hooking up for a few dates without her son so he's still living the the 'Bachelor bubble' so to speak. Just disappearing off to Europe for a month (or whatever) is not necessarily a given. It would seem his chosen path is quite different to what he set out looking for IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:23 pm

My impression of Richie's desire to travel is that he wants to go to lots of different places, on a number of different occasions.  But the demands of travelling with kids - trust me, I've done it - are such that you tend to modify exactly where you go, how you'll get there, how off-the-beaten-track you go, and how long you stay.  Let alone how often you go, given you might need to pull kids out of school.  Having a child doesn't make it impossible, but IMO, I think that it's definitely a big consideration that underlines any notion of wanting to just go 'travelling', and it's very different to travelling just as a couple and having to make decisions that will affect only the two of you.  It's just a personal thing that needs to be worked out by individual families.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC