SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 21 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:till Angelo comes out and calls his bluff I have reason to believe the cofounder thing. If Angelo doesn't care to refute it then neither do I.

What I do know is he has some employment. so it's all good.

:yes: IA.

recent pics of Angelo and Jordan. I think they are good Smiley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHvO5EsBYiy/?taken-by=theangelopoli
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGezKqYJI_D/?taken-by=theangelopoli
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGagY-_JIye/?taken-by=theangelopoli
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:01 pm

I don't get it either. Seems like he is employed.
If he starts shilling dippity doo I'll be concerned.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Actually even if he is shilling that's the lookout for those who are buying what he is selling. Not me.
As of now he has work and has been supporting himself.

Maybe I should look into fitness blah blah, I'm looking around 4 months preggers without being close. My kids are in uni and I still look like I'm carrying them. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 2498057887

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:09 pm

The reason I've been posting about Jordan's title as co founder is he hasn't been portrayed as someone whose is forthright with the truth regarding his relationships with women or his reasons for being on the Bachelorette. I was just trying to figure out if he was embellishing his involvement with Metpro JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Personally, just for myself, I don't find Jordan interesting or likable enough to really care what he does for work or what he did or did not co-found. Lots of people I really enjoy from this franchise don't seem to work at all anymore, so I try not to judge. If he does work great. If not, whatevs IMO. Doesn't affect my opinions on him either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:15 pm

IMO, if Metpro had a problem with his claims, they'd have come forward and clarified his exact role.  

Thanks for the SC, Ash!  IMO, there's a reason his and Rob Orlando's pictures are above the contact info along with the founder, Angelo Poli.  And that's because they are important to the company and are faces of it, whatever their actual titles.  Until someone states otherwise, I tend to believe him here, but then I'm ok giving him the benefit of the doubt and not thinking everything he says and does has some ulterior motive or is a lie.  To each their own.  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, if Metpro had a problem with his claims, they'd have come forward and clarified his exact role.  

Thanks for the SC, Ash!  IMO, there's a reason his and Rob Orlando's pictures are above the contact info along with the founder, Angelo Poli.  And that's because they are important to the company and are faces of it, whatever their actual titles.  Until someone states otherwise, I tend to believe him here, but then I'm ok giving him the benefit of the doubt and not thinking everything he says and does has some ulterior motive or is a lie.  To each their own.  JMOAA.
IA to each their own and to me, I don't see him as some pathological, crazy lying loony tune that lies every 2nd word for no reason. Jmo. And Great post!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Isn't he going to have a new job soon? I don't understand the big deal whether he is a consultant or a co-founder of Metpro.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Dippity doo! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 pm

If JoJo was with Jordan, she's not anymore. She snapped herself with a producer 30 minutes ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Dippity doo! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 3806527698  
We are showing our ages!  bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Dippity doo! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 3806527698  
We are showing our ages!  bestbud!

I just told my son last night, who called to say another accident near him looking for Pokaman. I said I'm glad I have the 70's memories. We saw Pokaman every where. laugh out loud

Skimming and reading, sorry if this has been discussed. Was the pic of Jordan on the phone taken recently, today, yesterday? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold