SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:05 pm

^ You could say the same for everyone in the world. I can't for the life of me think why some of my friends go for the guys and girls that they do...but "to each their own" as they say. Different strokes for different folks. For me, I'll never date a blonde. Or someone with weird azz tattoos. Everyone is different. That's why and how the world continues to go round and round.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ You could say the same for everyone in the world. I can't for the life of me think why some of my friends go for the guys and girls that they do...but "to each their own" as they say. Different strokes for different folks. For me, I'll never date a blonde. Or someone with weird azz tattoos. Everyone is different. That's why and how the world continues to go round and round.

IMO.

The old adage "the heart wants what the heart wants" makes no sense to many around us....chemistry is a hard thing to explain...even to ourselves!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Yeah Jordan is not my cup of tea but I'm not the ette Jojo is. It's her show, she gets to pick who she says yes to. I hope for her sake it all goes wonderfully and I will say again, for me, Jordan's highest recommendation is how much Jojo likes him. May he always deserve her adoration.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:44 pm

^ That is so sweet! His highest recommendation is her opinion!  :Nod: I still have this < wrong. How about just DITTO!! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 25 2498057887

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ You could say the same for everyone in the world. I can't for the life of me think why some of my friends go for the guys and girls that they do...but "to each their own" as they say. Different strokes for different folks. For me, I'll never date a blonde. Or someone with weird azz tattoos. Everyone is different. That's why and how the world continues to go round and round.

IMO.

Fair enough...clearly we all have different tastes.

I just can't help but wonder if his name was Jordan Rogers and he didn't have a famous QB brother and was just another personal trainer, would Jo Jo have the same stars in her eyes for him? Idk...

I would be a whole lot more interested this season if spoilers pointed to someone else in the end.  Jo Jo picking Jordan...why bother with season?

Actually, i can answer my own question... because Fleiss knew that audiences would care more about why Aaron is estranged from Jordan and his family than who Jo Jo picks. And I guess that is good enough for tptb.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:49 pm

casjacknick wrote:Yeah Jordan is not my cup of tea but I'm not the ette Jojo is. It's her show, she gets to pick who she says yes to. I hope for her sake it all goes wonderfully and I will say again, for me, Jordan's highest recommendation is how much Jojo likes him. May he always deserve her adoration.
That's my favorite thing about him too: how Jo looks at him and how she always reaches for him heartbeat The things he's said on the show and his sm suggest he realizes how much responsibility he has to live up to her feelings considering how much trust and faith she's put in him. I'll hope for the best for them, mostly for her sake.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:06 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:snipped

I just can't help but wonder if his name was Jordan Rogers and he didn't have a famous QB brother and was just another personal trainer, would Jo Jo have the same stars in her eyes for him? Idk...

I would be a whole lot more interested this season if spoilers pointed to someone else in the end.  Jo Jo picking Jordan...why bother with season?

Actually, i can answer my own question... because Fleiss knew that audiences would care more about why Aaron is estranged from Jordan and his family than who Jo Jo picks. And I guess that is good enough for tptb.

CH seems to think JoJo loves the fact that Jordan has a famous brother.

“No, it’s 100 percent [real]— from the moment he got out of the limo he was one of the top dogs for sure,” Harrison told Gottlieb. “I mean it’s pretty obvious that they have chemistry, they get along. No doubt she loves the fact that his brother is Aaron Rodgers, but he’s also a good-looking guy, he’s an athlete, he carries himself well. From the moment he arrived he was one of the leaders.”

When asked if JoJo is interested in Jordan because of his brother, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Harrison admitted there is “no doubt” that Fletcher loves the fact that Jordan is Aaron’s brother, but it’s not really a big deal and “at best she could get tickets to Lambeau Field out of the deal.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3314998/chris-harrison-says-bachelorette-jojo-fletchers-relationship-with-jordan-rodgers-is-100-percent-real/#RGwlXaHqfMq1JGWC.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:35 pm

Harrison can say whatever he wants, considering he's an exec producer and stirring up drama and media attention is his job. I think highly of Jo, maybe too highly, and she very confidently and aggressively told us that her BBJ is "NO ONE'S brother." I believe her and believe that Aaron is totally irrelevant to her and she loves Baddy for him and chose him for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Ali Fedotowsky – Verified account ‏@AliFedotowsky

Jojo keeps questioning Jordan's love. I feel like her instincts tell her something's off. She should pay close attention to that gut feeling

(snipped)

Well I for one could not agree more with Ali on this one.   yes
MVMom39forever wrote:I just can't get past his skinny jeans and hair flopping. Seriously he does nothing for me.  I honestly don't see what has Jo Jo all gaga over him. But, I could say the same for many former leads.

If f2 is really going to be Jordan and Robby, I truly could care less who sHe picks and how long they last. Will be most predictable season ever.

Bring on BIP3!

Yup, I hear ya.  I really just can't with his skinny jeans.  They are so ill suited to his body shape it is so distracting and makes me crazy giggling .  The hand through the hair mop is pretty distracting too.  And re the finale I feel the exact same way.  Really a dud last 2 guys for me.  Luckily there's Jojo to get me through it or it'd prob be the first Ette finale I'd skip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:50 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

IMO.

Yes, she would have IMO. She found out they were estranged a few weeks before she supposedly picked him as f1. If she didn't like that they weren't close, which meant they couldn't hang/whatever...she wouldn't have picked him. She obviously had stars in her eyes for separate different reasons.. It's plain to see that she loves that boy. And like few people have said, she's protective over him despite the Aaron drama. Hence the, "he's nobody's brother to me."

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Yeah Jordan is not my cup of tea but I'm not the ette Jojo is. It's her show, she gets to pick who she says yes to. I hope for her sake it all goes wonderfully and I will say again, for me, Jordan's highest recommendation is how much Jojo likes him. May he always deserve her adoration.
That's my favorite thing about him too: how Jo looks at him and how she always reaches for him heartbeat The things he's said on the show and his sm suggest he realizes how much responsibility he has to live up to her feelings considering how much trust and faith she's put in him. I'll hope for the best for them, mostly for her sake.

But, the thing is, IMO, he doesn't live up to her feelings.  This is what bothers me most about him.  She is desperate for a bit of validation, and he is doling out a bit of affection here and there to appease her and keep him in the mix. I think he is flattered that someone like Jo could want him but I think his agenda was not the same as hers.  Time will tell I guess.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:snipped

CH seems to think JoJo loves the fact that Jordan has a famous brother.

“No, it’s 100 percent [real]— from the moment he got out of the limo he was one of the top dogs for sure,” Harrison told Gottlieb. “I mean it’s pretty obvious that they have chemistry, they get along. No doubt she loves the fact that his brother is Aaron Rodgers, but he’s also a good-looking guy, he’s an athlete, he carries himself well. From the moment he arrived he was one of the leaders.”

When asked if JoJo is interested in Jordan because of his brother, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Harrison admitted there is “no doubt” that Fletcher loves the fact that Jordan is Aaron’s brother, but it’s not really a big deal and “at best she could get tickets to Lambeau Field out of the deal.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3314998/chris-harrison-says-bachelorette-jojo-fletchers-relationship-with-jordan-rodgers-is-100-percent-real/#RGwlXaHqfMq1JGWC.99

But considering that CH knew that Aaron and Jordan werent on speaking terms... Why would he say that? no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold