SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 40 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Kaitlyn was POd (rightfully so imo) at her MTA and was worried about any backlash from her guys as I think they all are. Jo herself let out a sigh of relief when Chris gave his, "don't forget to tune in..." blah blah blah. There's no doubt in my mind that this has been hard on her and Jordan but that doesn't mean they together aren't happy.

ETA: oh see I'm not keeping up with the flow of posts again. This will be it for now so as not to confuse. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm still confused though. RS said in his doctor RS, that he's not sure if they're broken up, but he's heard that they are...but he's also heard that they aren't. But then, an hour or two later, in his Q and A, he makes it seem like they definitely are.
I don't think he knows and has heard both.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:11 pm

hae1001 wrote:Something else I just thought of, the FS dates aired this week. Since then, RS and even Andi have implied that her and Robby did the deed during their date. Jordan appeared to be jealous at the RC when JoJo mentioned her feelings for both of them. Maybe there was an Andi/ Josh situation that pushed them over the edge. All just speculation of course.

That would mean that he dumped her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm still confused though. RS said in his doctor RS, that he's not sure if they're broken up, but he's heard that they are...but he's also heard that they aren't. But then, an hour or two later, in his Q and A, he makes it seem like they definitely are.

This might help clear some of it up a little bit.. Sounds like he may have heard something about them today hmmm
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 3h3 hours ago

RealitySteve Retweeted Houston Erwin

Yep

RealitySteve added,
Houston Erwin @houston_erwin
@RealitySteve did u hear something between yesterday and today to make you believe rumors of a break up? In the reader emails u weren't sure
2 retweets 13 likes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:WTH is Doctor RS?? cantstopl

He gives advice on love, relationships, etc. from his experience and from a male perspective,  Hugesmile

I kid you not!  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 40 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:12 pm

Thats what I said earlier, it would be a brand new item.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

He gives advice on love, relationships, etc. from his experience and from a male perspective,  Hugesmile

I kid you not!  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 40 3806527698

I posted yesterday that when I start to laugh my eyes tear up. It's happening, now. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:16 pm

truelovealways wrote:

This might help clear some of it up a little bit.. Sounds like he may have heard something about them today hmmm
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 3h3 hours ago

RealitySteve Retweeted Houston Erwin

Yep

RealitySteve added,
Houston Erwin @houston_erwin
@RealitySteve did u hear something between yesterday and today to make you believe rumors of a break up? In the reader emails u weren't sure
2 retweets 13 likes
Yes, but like I said, DR RS was posted only an hour or two before his Q and A stuff.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:18 pm

^^ The first question to Doctor RS is a doozy...TMI! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 40 623245435
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Not surprised if it's over already. I didn't even start watching til the HTD. she just comes across as a total fake to me. And Jordan seems like a player. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Those phantom relationships can give one so much insight eh Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 40 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Has anyone noticed any "signs" of anything positive or negative these last 3-4 weeks? Maybe something that can clue us in? Besides the MTA...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold