SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 48 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think Jordan and JoJo will be together and try to make a go of the relationship in RL. I also think they most likely have been on and continue to be on a very rocky road. There is No Way that all the negative press that Jordan has received and all the rumors plus the criticism JoJo gets for choosing him on SM..has not taken a toll on each of them personally and their relationship as well. They have a lot of additional baggage they have to deal with in the infancy of their very public relationship. That is a lot of stress. I hope they can focus on the positive reasons they chose each other. I think the the two of them are very similar and need time together in the real world to be together in daily life and sort through whatever issues and challenges come their way. Hopefully they can share laughs about this crazy social experiment they a living in. Best of luck to them both.    JMO
Well said and IA. I'm very interested to follow their journey and hope for the best for them. Their dynamic is probably going to be very interesting to overanalyze also so I'm excited haha.

Agreed. When she first came out at the MTA, didn't she say something along the lines of "I wasn't expecting all of this" when CH asked how she was doing? She's probably emotionally drained from it all. I tend to think they're not broken up yet, but it's probably been difficult. I hope they at least give it a shot in real life where they don't have to see each other every couple of weeks for just three days.
IA each of them would definitely had a rough to hellish two months and I'm fairly sure there have been many questions and many discussions. But I also feel, that in getting to know each other during these two months, they still see that future together, they would've supported each other and been each other's rocks through the whole media mess. I can only begin to imagine what that would be like, and I likely still wouldn't even scratch the surface to understand the impact this circus honestly, could have on a person. I think it would push a couple even closer, an us against the world situation.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:39 pm

My point with Jordan is he does not have to say anything he does not want to. Speak his own truth. It will either be good enough for JoJo or not. Same thing with the other people in his life. I would actually respect Jordan for that. To me Jordan lacks genuineness because he says and does what JoJo pushes him to do. And to me it comes across as a desire on Jordan's part to Win. That is where I see the insecurity and insincerity on Jordan's part. Example..the last minute phone call to JoJo's Dad rather than eye to eye as he stated he wanted and the letter. IMO Jordan knew this would clinch the win with JoJo. I definitely think Jordan bringing the Aaron family discord into the storyline was a Huge Mistake. No good will come from that in RL. Jordan comes across as a competitor and that is not a bad thing But he needs to learn to be more tempered in what he is willing to compromise to win. I agree that Jordan got in a bigger situation that he bargained for with his relationship with JoJo. I have zero doubts that the last few months must have been a difficult time for Jordan with all the media storms. As long as Jordan pursues a life in sports...particularly football... he will always draw comparisons to Aaron. Jordan has lots of life options that are not Aaron comparatives.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Jo is also terrible at long distance. She even said that. She needs to be held/talked to and loved in person imo, like a plant! So I'm sure that's contributed to any issues also. He's across the country, didn't text her back for x number of hours and her mind starts going wacky with everything that might be going on. 

Hopefully the longer they're together, daily, and she becomes more relaxed and secure, things will go smoother in that aspect too. I wish them the best and I'm so excited to see them on atfr and frc!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo is also terrible at long distance. She even said that. She needs to be held/talked to and loved in person imo, like a plant! So I'm sure that's contributed to any issues also. He's across the country, didn't text her back for x number of hours and her mind starts going wacky with everything that might be going on. 

Hopefully the longer they're together, daily, and she becomes more relaxed and secure, things will go smoother in that aspect too. I wish them the best and I'm so excited to see them on atfr and frc!

ITA....I cant wait to see them on the AFTR initially to see there interaction LIVE, but mores on Jimmy Kimmel and GMA & rest of media circuit :yes:
I remember Kaitboo and Ali and Roberto on those shows so giddy and practically in each others lap and I expect these two to be the same.

Also they will be away from Fleiss and his minions and can just be themselves not watching over there shoulders at all cost, finally. Hugesmile

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Alanna that is the only thing I can imagine they'd be fighting about. If she wants to know where they, he or she will be living post show and he hadn't made up his mind she could be freaking out. No way would she be cool with long distance for awile while they figure it out. If they know where they will be living together post show I doubt there is much of any fighting going on.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Maybe he IS saying what he wants to say. He is speaking his own truth. I think he loves Jo sooo much, he is trying to understand her, puts himself in her shoes when he can and tries to reassure her that he wants the same things as she does—each other forever—because I believe he genuinely does, but they are having trouble communicating this because the are speaking in Venus and Mars. This is what I see. 

I see him and Robby wanting to "win" JoJo because she is who they each want as their wife. 

Why Aaron was even addressed and how their family felt about it, was all answered by Jordan's brother Luke in the podcast posted by Ash, I believe it was or Mommy1, yesterday or the day before. Totally logical and satisfying answer to me without going into specifics about why Aaron chooses to not have a relationship with his family. BUT..... I don't think we need to rehash that again because it only adds to the public scrutiny that we all say shouldn't be out there.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Di_ATL wrote:I remember Kaitboo and Ali and Roberto on those shows so giddy and practically in each others lap... 
Because of the break up rumors Jordan/JoJo could be like Chris/Whitney. All business JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:58 pm

I said a while back that the situation with Aaron should never been aired. TPTB took advantage and the whole thing is really none of their business, nor is it the public's or our business. I know it adds to the DRAMA but enough prying is enough. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Di_ATL I believe Jo's handler still accompanies her around for a bit anyway. Can someone confirm or kibosh this for me? And if so, does anyone know when the handler drops out of the picture? 
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 48 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I said a while back that the situation with Aaron should never been aired.  TPTB took advantage and the whole thing is really none of their business, nor is it the public's or our business.  I know it adds to the DRAMA but enough prying is enough.  JMHO.

ITA. I think TPTB couldn't wait to get their grubby little hands on that juicy story. :uptonogood I think Jordan and the rest of the Rodgers' family handled it well. JMHO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:12 pm

casjacknick wrote:Alanna that is the only thing I can imagine they'd be fighting about. If she wants to know where they, he or she will be living post show and he hadn't made up his mind she could be freaking out. No way would she be cool with long distance for awile while they figure it out. If they know where they will be living together post show I doubt there is much of any fighting going on.
Well he promised that he can be wherever she needs him so he better be keeping that promise post show laugh out loud I'm hoping she's just being crazy and insecure and will simmer down, if any of Steves rumors are true. 

Can't see them in a business relationship, she's way too emotional for that imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:19 am

Jordan and the family didn't actually handle it well. Aaron did. He took the high road and chose not to comment while Jordan made it out like Aaron CHOSE to stay away from the family.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold