SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:42 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3815491/Bachelorette-host-Osher-Gunsberg-says-arrival-intruder-reveal-guys-true-personalities.html

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:28 pm

in_denial wrote:Article about Lee. Interestingly, he comments that Cameron and Courtney are his biggest "rivals". Not too sure what to make of the last line in the article: “I’ve told my best mate and that’s it, just so I had someone to talk to,” he said.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/hes-the-odds-on-favourite-to-take-home-georgia-loves-final-bachelorette-rose-but-lee-elliott-says-hes-got-some-stiff-competition/news-story/798ec130332ea011a2dd642e99549bce

It may also be to discuss the excitement of falling in love and having his friend to talk to while watching and giving him the play by play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Fifty wrote:It doesn't look like anyone has an obvious obstacle as yet, but have to agree that Jake is getting the competitive edit so not sure if that's a no go or not for bachette. @see2love I think you had a theory on editing for bachette F1 if I'm not mistaken.

The obstacle was from Sam and her insecurities about him being well off and wondering if she would be enough for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:26 am

makeover wrote:The other contestants can say whatever they want but it doesn't mean squat when it comes to the lead choosing F1, imo, after Richie's season. Nearly every contestant raved about Nikki and Richie (except Olena and Steph) and we know how that turned out. Somehow I get the sinking feeling that Matty is F2. His story is so F2 to me. I won't be as upset as with Nikki because I've already mentally prepared and Lee is a nice man. But still will be sad to see Matty be heartbroken if he's F2. This is just my speculation of course.
IA. I think the eliminated contestants stating who they think will win is not reliable at all, especially after Richie's season.

I will feel happy for Georgia if Matty or Lee are F1 but agree that I will feel bad for Matty if he is F2, he seems such a sweetheart. IA though that Lee is nice too so if he is F1 I will be happy for Georgia but also sad if Lee is F2 as he seems invested as well already. Someone is going to get heartbroken either way so it's going to be tough. They're a great group so hopefully good things come their way no matter if F1 or not.

Regarding Matty if he is F2 then Osher's tweets may be pointing in that direction since he seems to be praising Matty a lot on his twitter and from past seasons, the contestant Osher praises a lot on his twitter always ends ups not being F1 and more heartbroken (Heather, Richie, and Nikki).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:00 am

Saw some more pics of Matty J in those swimmers from the contiki tour, thanks to @LovingLove

I am new too so I can't post photos yet.. I'll just link them here  Smiley

www.instagram.com/p/6RUnqfJUNj/
www.instagram.com/p/6N7FGoO4at/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed links as requested)

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:02 am

The swimmers look quite similar, but then again black is a common colour giggling

lrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:12 am

Welcomeparty! @lrose

I saw your post in the s/cap thread about the Ep 5 preview and have posted it in the episode thread here. The SD was not included in the preview and is not confirmed yet but it seems it may be Clancy based on pre-season sleuthing here. Hope that helps  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:16 am

Thanks @AllAboutLove handwave

Are the links I posted alright in that format? Or will you be able to override and fix it?

lrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:36 am

Thank you for the warm welcome   Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1f60a

They are a common colour, and i might be a little wishful in my thinking because Matty is my favourite. Time will tell i guess.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:09 am

@lrose links fixed yes

@LovingLove Matty is adorable. He's one of my faves too. Based on the s/caps posted in the s/cap thread it seems like he definitely goes far yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:14 am

nd4reality wrote:I'm not sure if this has any relevant but on Osha's twitter account, he posted a curious response to someone.

Someone posted " I'm sold" with #teamlee
to which Osher replied "Naw".
can someone bring the twitter across from Sep 28th  ?

Osher seems to be very exited about Matty. JMO.
@nd4reality posting here as requested. It looks like Osher tweeted during Lee and Georgia's date "Naw..." (which is a positive thing as it is a cuter variation of Awww) and the person tweeted #TeamLee in reply? https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/781068859914596354

@oshergunsberg Naw…  #BacheloretteAU
@chrismacheras @oshergunsberg I'm just sold. #teamlee
Right after this tweet Osher also tweeted a gif of Lee and Georgia kissing https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/781068988704972800

Regarding Matty... Osher has tweeted a lot about Matty and even that he wants to be Matty's BFF. It worries me because Osher has always tweeted things like that and tweeted the most about a contestant when they are the most heartbroken ones.

Example: Osher tweeted a lot about Heather and how incredible she is and amazing; with Richie, Osher tweeted he would be Richie's mate and lots of tweets about him during Sam's season (more than about Sash); with Nikki, Osher tweeted a lot and how she is such a sweetheart. He also tweeted when Heather, Richie, and Nikki were eliminated that Audrey (his fiancee) was crying/upset about them being eliminated.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:40 pm

Nice Cameron interview

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Cameron-Cranley-From-Bachelorette-2016-42469699

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo