SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:42 am

Fifty wrote:I agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] editing can make you view something minuscule into something dramatic. For me it wasn't so much the grilling as Sam F really wasnt grilled very much by Sashas or Michaels family but to me it's really the goodbyes that cement it for me.  And the fact they made a point of having Matty say he is falling in love but scared to say it  as well as some major obstacles they need to overcome,is IMO an F1 edit.   The fact they hadn't acknowledged the obstacles before and the fact that he seemed like he was going to drop the L bomb as quick as Nikki, placed him firmly in the F2 place during the season. This has now IMO switched. Then again I could be completely wrong and we could have a Ben H scenario in which we won't know until the last minute who the F1 is.

The way I see obstacle is "who has the Lead not sure would pick her at the moment?" and that to me is Lee. Georgia definitely knows where Matty stands with his emotions towards her but isn't completely sure of Lee's.
And that is one of the reasons why I believe Lee is F1. Lee is someone she has been interested in from the 1st day, and the connection went even further on their date. all her nerves went away and she was so comfortable, it felt real and there was fireworks. Then Lee took a step back and she started getting worried that her feelings were not reciprocated. Took him on the 2ndSDnand put those fears to him, he reassured her by telling her how he feels so she is again happy.
HTDs made the doubts come up again because she is the first non-blond he has brought home. More questions...am I his type? This will be the topic of discussion going into the next date meanwhile Matt is at a steady incline with his feelings and I'd bet he will be more forthcoming with professing his love. (IMO)
The obstacle or doubt edit is with Lee in my opinion

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:12 am

IM mind the case for Matty as F1 is building steadily.
He is the slow burn Georgia said she hoped the viewing public would be 'pleasantly surprised by."
HTD's goodbye's - G & M speak in whispers and are beginning to form pet names for each other.
'Goodnight Georgia Love', 'Goodnight Matty J'.
Lee & G's goodbye, he is trying to keep hold of her hand and she continues to walk saying, "I've got to go".
Matty saying 'I'm in love', so if I am not F1 please take me out now, and he is not taken out at F4 or F3.
G is watching her love story unfold on the screen, a statement made at the time when the Matty love story was, and continues to, dominate the air time.
The statement about choosing the person you cannot say goodbye to is in one of G's early statements.
It was repeated as the 'decider' to Matty's sister Kate. In the pool preview Matty himself states he cannot bear the thought of not seeing G again. This has become an important point and it is being attached to M&G..
Time is running out for L&G's relationship to overtake what we are being shown between M&G IMO.
The upcoming pool scene looks pretty intimate and passionate between M&G while L&G go for a bike ride?
The final clincher, the powerfully symbolical Bell of Happiness date.
All IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I too am nervous that I am being blinded by the story of my fave, but this time seems different.
I don't have to read anything too much into what is going on.
When your fave isn't F1 you have to really work the story to make it so.
In the last Bach season we all knew that whoever was in the bath with Richie was close to a sure bet as F1.
I think there are lots of small signs suggesting greater/lesser intimacy between G and the fellas and these are there to see.
The intimacy, openness and soft affection is with Matty.
IMO.

Last edited by romance realist on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:32 am

^ I have to say I agree entirely romance realist

I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but I'm starting to really see Matty as F1, as their story has overtaken everyone else now. If Ch10 stick to their recent formula (we had 'the Sam show' for Blake's series, 'the Alex show' for Richie's series and 'the Sasha show' for Sam's series, as in those people got the most air time), it's got to be Matty, as Lee and Jake are on par right now IMO.

She initially picked out Courtney as her F1, but that slowly unravelled. Her next biggest spark was with Jake, closely followed by Lee. After getting to know them better she probably prefers Lee's sense of humour to Jake's, but she also has good chemistry with Jake, however neither has completely blown her away or made themselves stand out IMO.

Enter Matty. She barely noticed him at the start, probably writing him off as too cocky and not the right personality for her. Then she spent time with him and it all started to change. He makes her laugh more consistently than anyone else ever has (her words), and now she has the spark with him.... And it's growing more and more every episode. He is romantic, makes her feel special, is completely smitten with her, is a great communicator, makes her laugh, and they can't get enough of each other. He's virtually been the narrator of most eps since entering the show as a contender, and their relationship is progressing so rapidly I think she's capable of revealing that she's fallen madly in love with him in another couple of episodes. I don't think her relationship with either of the other two is capable of growing enough for her to say that in two more episodes, when they both started on great first impressions and haven't really changed much since.

Again all my opinion only, and I may be very biased, but I see the only love story being with Matty.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your post has made me see that Matty, apart from being chatty, is the best communicator and that this is hugely important to Georgia IMO. Lee expresses himself well enough but he is quiet and he takes a while to get there.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:06 am

romance realist wrote:IM mind the case for Matty as F1 is building steadily.
He is the slow burn Georgia said she hoped the viewing public would be 'pleasantly surprised by."
HTD's goodbye's - G & M speak in whispers and are beginning to form pet names for each other.
Lee & G's goodbye, he is trying to keep hold of her hand and she continues to walk saying, "I've got to go".
Matty saying 'I'm in love', so if I am not F1 please take me out now, and he is not taken out at F4 or F3.
G is watching her love story unfold on the screen, a statement made at the time when the Matty love story was, and continues to, dominate the air time.
The statement about choosing the person you cannot say goodbye to is in one of G's early statements.
It was repeated as the 'decider' to Matty's sister Kate. In the pool preview Matty himself states he cannot bear the thought of not seeing G again. This has become an important point and it is being attached to M&G..
Time is running out for L&G's relationship to overtake what we are being shown between M&G IMO.
The upcoming pool scene looks pretty intimate and passionate between M&G while L&G go for a bike ride?
All IMO

Richie went for a blessing with Nikki, LAna had a super steamy pool or was it a hot tub?
I tend not to put too much stock in those things. But thats me.
I am yet to hear Georgia really say how she feels about Matty J, I have heard her say he makes me feel special, I could fall in love or see a future with him, he says thing that make me feel like I am the only girl in the world etc.
I have actually taken the time to collate what she has said about Lee and MAtty on some of the dates. I glossed over MAtt'y crocket date and havent done the HTDs yet. sorry it is a very long post!!! repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698

Lee’s date
Lee made me  nervous, i was a bit jittery had butterflies

I wanted to ask him on this date because he has given me butterflies since he walked out on the red carpet
We have this amazing connection
we are certainly attracted to each other
We have got the same sense of humour
He is making me feel really special and like he really wants to be here
Lee and i speak so easily, everything Iask him and he says is exactly what I say
I feel so at ease with him
I feel so happy with him, its an amazing feeling
Honestly since the 1st minute I met you even when its been for 5 minutes I have just enjoyed your company so much over time, i feel so comfortable with you very quickly and I feel like I have known you forever
I am very glad you are here, I am really glad you are here
I know 100% this is not where I want to see it end with Lee, I definitely was to get to know him more and have these amazing feelings that he is giving me again.

Matty( full SD)
I wanna explore romantic chemistry
The more time the more I feel there could really be something there and that has grown.
I wanna turn up the romance today
I can’t think of a lot better than cruising around the country with the top down
I knew I really liked Matty and /i love being around him, it stepped up a notch today( dancing lessons)
Definitely butterflies happening
Today’s date is really going really well but I am feeling a bit nervous because I wanted it to be romantic. i feel this is the moment that will make or break todays date
It feels so right dancing with Matty, I can’t believe  i ever questioned there was that spark.
I know that some people believe you have to feel a spark as soon as you lock eyes, but with Matty is that every time I see him I am feeling more and more for him
You light up a room and I am sure you have been told that all your life, and I really love that
Matty has been showing me all the signs of someone I could see a future with.
My parents said to me that they want me to find someone who treat me like number and everything that Matty is saying to me makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world
I just felt this overwhelming move away just a from friendship and happiness to romance and huge butterflies. really excites me where this could keep going.
you are really nice to me, you made me feel very very special
And to hear him say I have what he is looking for too is..thats  where I wanna be, what I wanna get from this. Its very very possible for me to fall in love with Matty. I really like that you opened up to me and I appreciate that,  made me feel really good so I am hoping you might want to continue doing that a bit longer.

Lee’s 2nd date

I have asked Lee on this date because I haven’t really spent any one on one time with him since our SD which
feels like forever now.

I want to know where i stand with him and see if there is a romantic connection. Tis is probably a make or break situation today.  don’t know what Lee is feeling about me.

There is a lot I like about lee, a lot
We are like the same person its actually kinda ridiculous
Its just this comfort and feeling like I have known him my whole life
My concern with Lee at this point is that I still don’t know where I stand with him. I know that I like him but He hasn’t told me whether he actually really likes me or not. I hope that he is feeling the same.

We nailed it we are obviously in sync.
I still have a lot I want to talk to him about, it like asking that question you are not sure if you want to know the answer.

I 100% feel a connection with Lee, absolutely. I really feel like there is something there.
But even though those little things that he doesn’t make much effort to come and speak to me at CP just has still left me wondering.

Are you usually reserved or feeling reserved because of the situation
I need and I want to know how you are feeling
And I Like hearing that( after he tells her what he loves about her)
I am glad he did open up and tell that he is seeing me in his life, and he does like me and he wants to be here for me. That is exactly what I wanna be hearing.

What she says about Lee is real and not Bachelor speak like she says about Matty. MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:24 am

see2love wrote:
All IMO

Richie went for a blessing with Nikki, LAna had a super steamy pool or was it a hot tub?
I am yet to hear Georgia really say how she feels about Matty J, I have heard her say he makes me feel special, I could fall in love or see a future with him, he says thing that make me feel like I am the only girl in the world etc.
I have actually taken the time to collate what she has said about Lee and MAtty on some of the dates. I glossed over MAtt'y crocket date and havent done the HTDs yet. sorry it is a very long post!!! repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698

(Snipped)

What she says about Lee is real and not Bachelor speak like she says about Matty. MHO

I think it's sad that you skipped the croquet date as I thought it was a really interesting subversion of expectations/reality and first impressions being wrong. I think it is one major thematic arc of the season. I think Courtney and Matty have been juxtaposed through the series a lot especially obvious in terms of talking about feeling etc.

I was really disappointed in the amount of screen time for Lee's dates this week and I'm not too sure I buy the reasoning that it was "just too obvious" for them to televise. At the stage the most romantic date has been for Matty and not Lee, further to that I can't believe that they cut the notebook row boat part - how crazy if he's F1 - why would you leave something like that on the cutting room floor? Especially given it had been leaked so it was already out there...

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:37 am

brownravens wrote:
see2love wrote:
All IMO

(Snipped)

I think it's sad that you skipped the croquet date as I thought it was a really interesting subversion of expectations/reality and first impressions being wrong. I think it is one major thematic arc of the season. I think Courtney and Matty have been juxtaposed through the series a lot especially obvious in terms of talking about feeling etc.

I was really disappointed in the amount of screen time for Lee's dates  this week and I'm not too sure I buy the reasoning that it was "just too obvious" for them to televise. At the stage the most romantic date has been for Matty and not Lee, further to that I can't believe that they cut the notebook row boat part - how crazy if he's F1 - why would you leave something like that on the cutting room floor? Especially given it had been leaked so it was already out there...

please feel free to add from the croquet date. It took a lot of time going through all the episodes so it is welcomed to have someone add the episodes skipped! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 am

brownravens wrote:

I was really disappointed in the amount of screen time for Lee's dates  this week and I'm not too sure I buy the reasoning that it was "just too obvious" for them to televise. At the stage the most romantic date has been for Matty and not Lee, further to that I can't believe that they cut the notebook row boat part - how crazy if he's F1 - why would you leave something like that on the cutting room floor? Especially given it had been leaked so it was already out there...

That's what I find really crazy too.. the skipped notebook portion of their date. I couldn't believe how fast it was - it was literally some leaps in the air, then couch time. And even the couch time wasn't very long. The whole date from start to end was exactly 10 mins (I just checked). I think it's extremely weird if he is F1, and strange even for F2, when it would have had to have been romantic. And to top it off, the majority of the episode was watching the boys write and record their song. Did we really need to spend so long on that??

I also agree with your comment about juxtaposing Matty and Courtney. Actually just reading some of Georgia's quotes above, I find it odd that some of the things she likes about Lee are things that she didn't like about Courtney. For example, the fact that he doesn't approach her at cocktail parties which leaves her wondering, and always questioning how he feels about her. I wonder why it's ok for Lee to do it but it wasn't ok for Courtney? Is it because she cared more about what Courtney did/thought? Or is it because Lee really is the love of her life and she has rose coloured glasses on with him? TWT But Matty is definitely the opposite to both, which will make the finale interesting if it comes down to Matty and Lee. Lee has been solid from the start but IMO hasn't done much to make her fall head over heels, whereas Matty came from a bad first impression and has absolutely won her over more and more at every turn.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for typing all that up. This rocks.

Her lines with Matty are more the canned variety, generic. With Lee they are way more specific. But that is a matter of opinion of course.

But all this is part of the editing that can be applied. It's the editors that pick and choose what to show and what should not be shown.

What they cannot hide is basic body language and physical ease. in that respect the others have a lot of catching up with Lee. Jmo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah the fact that the date was 10 mins and hand a totally random KFC product placement killed me!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:03 am

nd4reality wrote:
What they cannot hide is basic body language and physical ease.  in that respect the others have a lot of catching up with Lee. Jmo.

Imo, one of Georgia's big tell is the tone she uses not her body language. Oftentimes body language could be in response to somebody else, but her tone gives away quite a bit, I found. I haven't really looked into it too carefully, but I remember watching the third episode and being struck by how deep her voice was with Lee and how it was higher with Matty on the trapeze. Not sure what being deeper or higher means for Georgia, but felt that there was an obvious difference.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C