SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Bobette wrote:
Margie C wrote:I re-watched ep. 1 and my money's on Jake. In a lot of ways like the F1s of US Bachelorette--I'm thinking here of Kaitlyn's season when she tells Shawn that she has a good feeling about him and then he's on the backburner for a while, as she tests out other connections. Here, they show enough of Jake to make you intrigued and he's the first person Georgia really wants to talk to (about her dad's profession, no less!) both at first CP and first date. He's also the right age; she mentioned in an interview posted today that Lee might be too old. Finally, Georgia said in a recent interview that she and her F1 haven't told anybody about the outcome. Lee said in an interview he had only told one person, his best mate. This also leans towards a Jake-Matty final two. My money's on Jake as F1. Producers are trumping up the Matty storyline to prime him for Bachelor gig, while Jake is the slow and steady figure who seems very serious about the process and the most genuinely into her. That, and he also seems really funny, but producers have run so far with the serious side.

I see things like this too @Margie C and that is an excellent pickup about Lee telling his best mate.  yes

I also rewatched the first few episodes with my sleuthing cap on and Jake features a lot in every episode, even though he's only had the one date.  There are VOs, shots of him reacting to Georgia, ITM comments to the other guys and I don't think any of this is accidental.  

I think he was established early as 'the one to beat' and if he is F1 that at the end they will pull all that footage together in a big reveal showing he was there all along, and viewers will appreciate the fact that she explored connections with others but came back to him in the end.  

I'm expecting his story to really ramp up next week.  Matty has already been shown enough to justify his spot as F2 so now they need to flesh out a convincing F1 love story, and we will likely see some big things from Jake's HT visit considering that BTS pap footage of off-camera kissing.

I can totally see Matty Bach '17.  Personally I doubt Lee would have the desire/confidence to do it, but Matty would be perfect Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great post....it was posted somewhere that the new recruit for bachelorette's auditions the age window has been increased to older age, hence you could think the new bachelor is older (Lee 35).

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:00 pm

4health wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great post....it was posted somewhere that the new recruit for bachelorette's auditions the age window has been increased to older age, hence you could think the new bachelor is older (Lee 35).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks Smiley I did see the age range has gone up but the range for next Bachette contestants also went up, so I wondered if that was more a way of throwing the net out a little further to entice more applicants rather than a reflection on Bach's age?

Lee and Matty would make very different Bachelors - Matty's season I think would be more whacky/zany and Lee's more refined and romantic. Either way the applicants would flood in as they have both come across so well. Can't wait to see who it is!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
Margie C wrote:I re-watched ep. 1 and my money's on Jake. In a lot of ways like the F1s of US Bachelorette--I'm thinking here of Kaitlyn's season when she tells Shawn that she has a good feeling about him and then he's on the backburner for a while, as she tests out other connections. Here, they show enough of Jake to make you intrigued and he's the first person Georgia really wants to talk to (about her dad's profession, no less!) both at first CP and first date. He's also the right age; she mentioned in an interview posted today that Lee might be too old. Finally, Georgia said in a recent interview that she and her F1 haven't told anybody about the outcome. Lee said in an interview he had only told one person, his best mate. This also leans towards a Jake-Matty final two. My money's on Jake as F1. Producers are trumping up the Matty storyline to prime him for Bachelor gig, while Jake is the slow and steady figure who seems very serious about the process and the most genuinely into her. That, and he also seems really funny, but producers have run so far with the serious side.

I see things like this too @Margie C and that is an excellent pickup about Lee telling his best mate.  yes

I also rewatched the first few episodes with my sleuthing cap on and Jake features a lot in every episode, even though he's only had the one date.  There are VOs, shots of him reacting to Georgia, ITM comments to the other guys and I don't think any of this is accidental.  

I think he was established early as 'the one to beat' and if he is F1 that at the end they will pull all that footage together in a big reveal showing he was there all along, and viewers will appreciate the fact that she explored connections with others but came back to him in the end.  

I'm expecting his story to really ramp up next week.  Matty has already been shown enough to justify his spot as F2 so now they need to flesh out a convincing F1 love story, and we will likely see some big things from Jake's HT visit considering that BTS pap footage of off-camera kissing.

I can totally see Matty Bach '17.  Personally I doubt Lee would have the desire/confidence to do it, but Matty would be perfect Hugesmile

Great post! clapping! And yeah Jake is really heavily featured in all episodes so I wouldn't be surprised if thats what she meant by loving seeing what he's saying about her. I think Jake's story will really ramp up this week, especially HTD's judging by the bts photos!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:00 am

I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Matty and Georgias relationship has a strong foundation. She may well be struck with instant attraction, but the heart of her would probably been more attracted to the friendship first that developed into romantic feelings. I would hope she follows her feelings than her chemistry. Episode 8 when the boys were talking about who was going to be next to go home. They all said Jake. Even Matty..and Jake must of looked or said something for Matty to say he was joking. It could of been an edit to make it sound like they said Jake during that conversation. Why would the tabloids show Jakes hometown photos and write him up as getting cosy and off screen kiss? Is it to deceive the viewers? I havent heard anything on or about Matty om SM...is he on lockdown still? Im still going with Matty as F1. If hes not then TPTB would be showing how mean and good they are at humiliating peoples true and personal feelings on National TV. Alas that comes with what they signed up for. But still. If i was G i would not be feeling good about how they potray a guy invested in me 110% and watching it i could of led him on to think i reciprocated it back. I mean G has been teary during her last date with Matty. Mmmmmm

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:13 am

coconutgurl wrote:I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Matty and Georgias relationship has a strong foundation. She may well be struck with instant attraction, but the heart of her would probably been more attracted to the friendship first that developed into romantic feelings. I would hope she follows her feelings than her chemistry. Episode 8 when the boys were talking about who was going to be next to go home. They all said Jake. Even Matty..and Jake must of looked or said something for Matty to say he was joking. It could of been an edit to make it sound like they said Jake during that conversation. Why would the tabloids show Jakes hometown photos and write him up as getting  cosy and off screen kiss? Is it to deceive the viewers? I havent heard anything on or about Matty om SM...is he on lockdown still?  Im still going with Matty as F1. If hes not then TPTB would be showing how mean and good they are at humiliating peoples true and personal feelings on National TV. Alas that comes with what they signed up for. But still. If i was G i would not be feeling good about how they potray a guy invested in me 110% and watching it i could of led him on to think i reciprocated it back. I mean G has been teary during her last date with Matty.  Mmmmmm  

Just scrolled through the episode 8. Can't find when the boys were talking about who's going home. Do you know which moment/time this was because I can't find and would like to watch.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:21 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
coconutgurl wrote:I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Matty and Georgias relationship has a strong foundation. She may well be struck with instant attraction, but the heart of her would probably been more attracted to the friendship first that developed into romantic feelings. I would hope she follows her feelings than her chemistry. Episode 8 when the boys were talking about who was going to be next to go home. They all said Jake. Even Matty..and Jake must of looked or said something for Matty to say he was joking. It could of been an edit to make it sound like they said Jake during that conversation. Why would the tabloids show Jakes hometown photos and write him up as getting  cosy and off screen kiss? Is it to deceive the viewers? I havent heard anything on or about Matty om SM...is he on lockdown still?  Im still going with Matty as F1. If hes not then TPTB would be showing how mean and good they are at humiliating peoples true and personal feelings on National TV. Alas that comes with what they signed up for. But still. If i was G i would not be feeling good about how they potray a guy invested in me 110% and watching it i could of led him on to think i reciprocated it back. I mean G has been teary during her last date with Matty.  Mmmmmm  

Just scrolled through the episode 8. Can't find when the boys were talking about who's going home. Do you know which moment/time this was because I can't find and would like to watch.

It was at the start when they were sitting around waiting to see who had the SD. Jake said he couldn't guess who would be going next and Matty said, "Jakey, I reckon" - but was obvs joking. They all laughed.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:22 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:

Its when Matty gets the date card. They are in the kitchen. mmmm you can tell I have rematched these eps too many times. repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 Also reminded me of Rachel telling Olena she was going to come 2nd or 3rd. She somewhat predicted right.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:49 am

Fifty wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

Its when Matty gets the date card.  They are in the kitchen.  mmmm you can tell I have rematched these eps too many times. repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 Also reminded me of Rachel telling Olena she was going to come 2nd or 3rd.  She somewhat predicted right.  

Oh yeah!! Ahahahah trust me, I'm the same repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 no shame! I think Matty meant it more as banter to rile jake up, where with Rachel it seemed more snarky, idk just a vibe i got from her haha.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:51 am

Yes Matty was clearly joking but it got Jake a bit riled up. Haha.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:46 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Fifty wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

Its when Matty gets the date card.  They are in the kitchen.  mmmm you can tell I have rematched these eps too many times. repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 Also reminded me of Rachel telling Olena she was going to come 2nd or 3rd.  She somewhat predicted right.  

Oh yeah!! Ahahahah trust me, I'm the same repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 no shame! I think Matty meant it more as banter to rile jake up, where with Rachel it seemed more snarky, idk just a vibe i got from her haha.

Absolutely, Matty was saying it jokingly, Rachel on the other hand, not so much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:02 am

The so-called F1 music for the first kiss has been puzzling me on and off, ever since Courtney finally kissed GL.

A number of sleuthers are suspecting that the producers are mixing things up this season.

So, I went back to listen to the music of Alex's kisses in Richie's season. And what did I discover? In Alex's "I love you" declaration, the music there is the same as GL and Jake's first kiss!?!

Might this be significant? Time will tell.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:11 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:The so-called F1 music for the first kiss has been puzzling me on and off, ever since Courtney finally kissed GL.

A number of sleuthers are suspecting that the producers are mixing things up this season.

So, I went back to listen to the music of Alex's kisses in Richie's season.  And what did I discover?  In Alex's "I love you" declaration, the music there is the same as GL and Jake's first kiss!?!

Might this be significant?  Time will tell.

Omg!!! Major clue!! Glad you picked this up, I'm going to go listen to it rn! clapping!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C