SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:16 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:The so-called F1 music for the first kiss has been puzzling me on and off, ever since Courtney finally kissed GL.

A number of sleuthers are suspecting that the producers are mixing things up this season.

So, I went back to listen to the music of Alex's kisses in Richie's season.  And what did I discover?  In Alex's "I love you" declaration, the music there is the same as GL and Jake's first kiss!?!

Might this be significant?  Time will tell.

Omg!!! How'd you pick this up?

Opening a few tabs in my browser and loading into each tab the clips in tenplay.com.au from Richie's season and the clip of Jake and GL's kiss. Then playing the music over and taking notes. I am fairly musical (sang in choirs galore in the past) and can also remember tunes and melodies pretty easily.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lrose Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:17 am

^ Could you please link the clips here? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am a newbie and can't post links for 7 days.

In tenplay.com.au - Jake's kiss is titled "First Date Butterflies"

Google tenplay.com.au and "Alex's Big Declaration"
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:24 am

Just watched the clips. They do sound the same!

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:25 am

In clip "First Date Butterflies", it starts approx at 1:05.

In clip "Alex's Big Declaration", the music starts approx 2:55.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:31 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:In clip "First Date Butterflies", it starts approx at 1:05.

In clip "Alex's Big Declaration", the music starts approx 2:55.

You're right!!! I listened to it side by side, the exact same song!!! That's some excellent sleuthing, great job! clapping! Could mean that they've possible changed the F1 music to that IMO!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:33 am

For anyone that wants to listen to compare the music:
Jake's first kiss:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex's declaration:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:15 am

What are the songs for the other dates and kisses? They all sound like love songs. My instincts tell me Mattys 2nd date sealed it with all the music. My instincts also tells me TPTB cant affford to have another low rating and backlash before the next Bachelor season, so my cards are on them being more honest with the leads love story this time round but at the same time making viewers confused enough to 2nd guess and doubt. Thats how they role. Jake bless his heart but he seems to be drinking plenty during the CP's.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:42 am

coconutgurl wrote:What are the songs for the other dates and kisses? They all sound like love songs. My instincts tell me Mattys 2nd date sealed it with all the music. My instincts also tells me TPTB cant affford to have another low rating and backlash before the next Bachelor season, so my  cards are on them being more honest with the  leads love story this time round but at the same time making viewers confused enough to 2nd guess and doubt. Thats how they role. Jake  bless his heart but he seems to be drinking plenty during the CP's.

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], apart from the music in Lee's first kiss, all of the other music during kisses have featured in the seasons for Sam W, Sam F and Richie.  

I have started compiling a matrix and will "report" back.  It is painstaking stuff, as expected.   Some of the themes are used in kisses as well as other situations-such as M n G, intro to SD and chats during SD-and these themes are often spliced together to segue into the next.  In contrast, the so-called F1 kiss music seems only to feature during kisses.  I have found one instance so far in Sam W's season where the F1 kiss music was used during a kiss that was not F1 and also not the first kiss.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can't wait to read/watch your report! Will be interesting.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xox

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:59 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:The so-called F1 music for the first kiss has been puzzling me on and off, ever since Courtney finally kissed GL.

A number of sleuthers are suspecting that the producers are mixing things up this season.

So, I went back to listen to the music of Alex's kisses in Richie's season.  And what did I discover?  In Alex's "I love you" declaration, the music there is the same as GL and Jake's first kiss!?!

Might this be significant?  Time will tell.
Great catch! I am not able to watch/listen on the site but I do think it is significant. I've vacillated on F1 being Lee or Jake and first was thinking Lee but after Ep 6 posted Jake for F1 and I am still thinking Jake is F1 and the music seems like it could be another clue as well.

That said, I don't think there is F1 music anymore - at least not like it used to be where it was with the F1s first kiss.

The music riff heard during F1s-first-kiss with the lead was called the F1 music because it was used for Sam Frost/F1 on Blake's season and from then on with every F1 on every season since during the F1s first kiss. That's definitely changed given that Courtney got the F1-first-kiss music during his first kiss but he's not in F3 based on sleuthing.

It also doesn't seem like there's new F1 music either since Jake's first kiss music is not Alex's first kiss music (even if same music for Jake kiss and Alex declaration). For this year it seems there is a mix of music being used for potential F1s since even Alex had RichieF3/HeatherF4 sad piano music riff used for Alex on multiple occasions.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C