SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It was like pulling teeth to get an answer from Jordan. He can't see where he see's himself in one year? BS her and say with her of course.

That wasn't good enough she had to probe more. That's why she's insecure.

Yesssssssssssss, GA. Preach on.
I like JoJo and feel bad for her.
I've been there... totally consumed with a guy that couldn't give me what I needed.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:10 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It was like pulling teeth to get an answer from Jordan. He can't see where he see's himself in one year? BS her and say with her of course.

That wasn't good enough she had to probe more. That's why she's insecure.

I think its more do to his work that hes not sure what to say .... Isnt he trying to change careers?  Get into acting?

Yeah, but.
He's not offering assurances, just being sort of wishy washy about the future. Even my husband was like - what?? no.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:12 pm

I don't think JoJo would dare try to make Jordan jealous. She'd be too afraid to scare him off IMO.

She was just spewing the same lines when they get to the F2 IMO. Couldn't ask for better F2, great guys, blah blah.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:13 pm

There was a conversation taking place today, but not sure which thread so Ill just comment here as it happened last night.  The topic was Jordans answer to Jojo talking about in a year from now.   She asked him "what does the next year look like for you"  he answered " ummm, thats a tough question to answer...." Jojo gives a nervous laugh and then he continues " it kinda depends....I don't know what its going to look like 100%"     I think his answer all depends on what he thought she was talking about.  I think he was thnking career wise...but obviously she was thinking relationship wise.   She then goes on to say that she was worried about him moving around a lot and how shes already done the long distance thing and basically didnt want to do it again... He said that he didnt need a home base right now ... Which to me indicated he could live in any city.  so the conversation ended up being about work, which indicates to me that Jordan didnt probably get what she was alluding to about their relationship when she first asked the question.   I did get a little frustration in his voice that shes again doubting him.   I sure hope shes let up on that post show or she'll drive him away with all her mistrust.

Eta ... And then when he says he wants to spend his life with her ... She says "thats what Ben said".  Shes lucky he didnt get up and walk away.

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:14 pm

SafronSahara wrote:He ain't hurt he's just embarrassed.

re: Chase. Actually it would be more embarrassing if she dumped him AFTER the FS... so maybe he dodged a bullet??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's all good. Chase did not leave alone. I saw a monkey run after him.
spitcoffee
my hubby and I laughed about this very thing last night.
Great minds and all....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:she is so afraid of choosing Jordan and getting cheated on rather than choosing Robby who she knows is the safe choice.
Yes.
But no one ever makes the "safe" choice and lives happily ever after. To be happy, you have to choose love.
Problem in this case is her instincts are trying to warn her. I want her to be happy and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see happily ever after with Jordan. Despite his forced declarations, he's uncommitted and she can feel it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Whatever her problem is, she needs to get over it if Jordan's feelings are genuine.

It took me 12 yrs to finally say, You know what you're making me nuts. See ya. I should have known because he was the type that always asked questions ever since we were dating. Jealous insecure. To his credit we were far too young.

Just saying, IMO there can be no doubts when it comes to trust, otherwise, move on IMO!

If she's so crazy about him, choose him, figure it out later. If it works great, if it doesn't, she won't be the first. Why all the hesitation? What's making her so concerned he's not in it for the long hall?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:30 pm

THis whole thing is completely on her. she is in the drivers seat and the one choosing. not only that, she is the one pushing hard.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Beccatilley5
Yall better be nice to my @JoelleFletcher - she is trying to find a husband for herself.... Not for you... If you disagree, do so silently.

cantstopl this is hilarious. So we can only discuss if we agree with her decisions?? what??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:32 pm

SueSt wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Beccatilley5
Yall better be nice to my @JoelleFletcher - she is trying to find a husband for herself.... Not for you... If you disagree, do so silently.

cantstopl  this is hilarious. So we can only discuss if we agree with her decisions?? what??

Becca has said similar stuff in the past also. Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Maddy wrote:thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 CoQVRcOUMAAPe5s
Meagan DeCuir ‏@MeaganDeCuir
Why do I feel like these two should be getting engaged instead? #TheBachelorette #lukeforbachelor
Hugesmile

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh