SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Yeah Ok Becca. Remember that next time you spew off about something.

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f369

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:35 pm

I ended up watching Fantasy Suite portions and noticed a few things to compare on both morning after scenes. Robbies portion was filmed in the actual bed and the food was laid out at the foot of it...and the bed looked slept in but not necessarily "slept in" giggling and her hair was in a messy bun, she had on a housecoat over her pj's and she basically looked well rested. The morning after with Jordan ...they showed them leaving the bedroom and eatig in living room ... I couldnt help but wonder if bedroom was too messy?? Jojo's hair was nicely brushed and left loose and she looked sleepy, like she didnt get much rest but she did look content.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:36 pm

SueSt wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Beccatilley5
Yall better be nice to my @JoelleFletcher - she is trying to find a husband for herself.... Not for you... If you disagree, do so silently.

cantstopl  this is hilarious. So we can only discuss if we agree with her decisions?? what??
really like cram it up your bum, Becca.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Yeah, I think at some point she either has to trust him or decide not to, because the in between is crazy. Since all leads have that "clarity moment" I'm thinking this might be hers at the end.

With that being said, CH basically said after Andi's season that in order to get Andi to stop focusing on Josh, they dangled the Des situation in front of her face to get her to try with the other men. I would assume the process is emotionally draining as is. I bet it's even more difficult when you have producers in your ears. I'm looking forward to seeing them in real life together, as that will be more telling. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Do you have a link to the CH interview where he said that ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:42 pm

SueSt wrote:
Maddy wrote:thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 CoQVRcOUMAAPe5s
Meagan DeCuir ‏@MeaganDeCuir
Why do I feel like these two should be getting engaged instead? #TheBachelorette #lukeforbachelor
Hugesmile

spitcoffee

rofl This is the perfect still frame! It looks like they're making a music video or something... "Hello, it's me..."

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:42 pm

I believe Becca was referring to the tweets that told JoJo to kill her self, that she deserved to be bombed by Isis, that she was a s***, etc. Becca probably could have worded it differently to focus on the nasty comments.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I believe Becca was referring to the tweets that told JoJo to kill her self, that she deserved to be bombed by Isis, that she was a s***, etc. Becca probably could have worded it differently to focus on the nasty comments.

ITA, those tweets were so hateful from adults and teens. Even Jojo BFF Kathryn had to say something about it
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 pm

The average man would grow weary of the inquisition and would see red flags with the woman he is dating who is constantly at it - Jordon is going to get frustrated with her if she keeps it up.

I would not be surprised if she merely slept in the same bed as Robby and talked into the wee hours without cameras. This could all be for show and the story line of being in love with two men. Jordon and her looked like a real couple, morning after.

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 pm

this is so not right when people use the Internet to spew hate on others. It's one thing to have an opinion but to wish harm on someone is terrifying for that person. Kaitlyn went through hell also. it's only getting worse as time passes.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The average man would grow weary of the inquisition and would see red flags with the woman he is dating who is constantly at it  -  Jordon is going to get frustrated with her if she keeps it up.

I would not be surprised if she merely slept in the same bed as Robby and talked into the wee hours without cameras.   This could all be for show and the story line of being in love with two men.  Jordon and her looked like a real couple, morning after.

JMO
True both points.

If she keeps it up he will walk but he will be blamed for it. IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:this is so not right when people use the Internet to spew hate on others. It's one thing to have an opinion but to wish harm on someone is terrifying for that person. Kaitlyn went through hell also. it's  only getting worse as time passes.

Sadly, I agree, it will get much worse. People are brave when hiding behind a keyboard and its also an indication as to what kind of people walk among us ....scary thought!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh