SELECT CONTENT

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:28 am

While considering I am a proud Wisconsinite, I am a hardcore Brewers, Packers, and Badgers fan. Anyone see the Green & Gold visiting the White House today? Yeah, that's how we roll. Oh and we have Tiltetown so you know we are big time.

Anyway, with baseball season in full swing and football (college and NFL) starting soon, I will have a difficult time focusing on all the other things in my life.

As for myself, I played pretty much every sport growing up. Volleyball and track were my favorites. Followed by basketball, tennis, soccer, and football plus gymnastics/dance. Let's just say I have always been an athlete. Currently I can't play many (two ACL reconstructions will do that). But I can still play volleyball and I do help coach a local high school team.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:13 am

CarrieA wrote:Love- I played volleyball in HS and AAU during the off season! I still play with my cousin on a league every week!

ETA- LOVE LOVE LOVE the wings, my parents are friends with the Ilitch's and they are sooo nice!

That is so neat! I had such a blast playing every week and I still play on the weekends. I was thinking about coaching, but I don't know what age group I would want to oversee.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 am

TVbytheNumbers.com
@TVbytheNumbers TVbytheNumbers.com
NBA Cancels First Two Weeks Of 2011-12 Season bit.ly/pfZACC

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 2 1285103149
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 am

Love_Me wrote:
TVbytheNumbers.com
@TVbytheNumbers TVbytheNumbers.com
NBA Cancels First Two Weeks Of 2011-12 Season bit.ly/pfZACC

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 2 1285103149

Nobody cares until the playoffs anyway... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 am

Our team won so I'm in no rush for the new season. :giggle:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:43 am

Woohoo! The Texas Rangers are going to the World Series in b2b seasons. yes

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:16 pm

For those who are fans of racing. Two time Indy 500 winner Dan Wheldon died in a terrible crash at Las Vegas today. Thoughts and prayers for his family. A very sad day in the sport today.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 am

I don't follow it but heard about the tragedy. So sad.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Probably one else here cares about figure skating but the Grand Prix is starting soon.

Here is the Universal Sports schedule http://www.universalsports.com/tv-listings/sport=FS/index.html

On the 22nd, at 3:00 EST, the second half of the free dance and men's free skate from Skate America will be shown live on NBC.

Everything can be watched live and on demand at http://web.icenetwork.com/index.jsp but you have to buy a season's pass.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:50 am

I live in the Dallas area so everyone at work today is tired and bummed that the Rangers blew their chances last night to win. Now they have the odds against them but I'm hoping they can hold onto a win tonight.

Go Rangers!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 am

I really thought they were going to win it last night. good luck to them tonight.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:15 am

I really shouldn't be rooting for the Cards but I am, how sick is that. They beat the Phillies (my home team); guess it's because my DH's best friends is from St. Louis.

Good luck to both teams.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
SLA44
california90
AllAboutLove
Momon001