SELECT CONTENT

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:52 pm

When I was a young lad growing up in the DC suburbs of Prince George's County, I was in love with a group of bumbling underachievers called the Washington Senators.

Then, in 1971 Robert Short ripped the adolescent heart right out of my chest and moved them to Arlington, Texas, becoming the Texas Rangers.

Forty years later, forgive and forget? Hell no...

Go Cards! lol

Back to top Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Whew!! Tense game!!!
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 am

Heartbroken the Rangers lost tonight. They were given all the chances in the world to win game 6 last night and they blew it.

Will they ever win their first ever World Series title in franchise history? It is hard to imagine they went to the World Series in back to back seasons and came up short both times.

Congrats to the Cardinals.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:50 am

Tonight was the worst and I'm bitter about it. The Rangers had it last night and they squandered it twice. This is something they won't get over. no no

I think Selig has to change the stupid rule that the winner of the All Star game gets home field. It makes no sense for the wild card team to have an advantage. Oh well, we still have the Mavs win. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Condolences to Chris L. Go Steelers! :claphands Great game!! I love Troy bowdown

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:29 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Condolences to Chris L. Go Steelers! :claphands Great game!! I love Troy bowdown
BLECH!!!!!!! LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Condolences to Chris L. Go Steelers! :claphands Great game!! I love Troy bowdown

Way to go Steelers, Way to go! My favorite team and my favorite player! :whoop:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Peppermom wrote:

Mine as well. My sister has friends who live nearby Troy and his fam and say he is just as genuine and nice as you might think he is.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm

It was a lose lose game for me. I can't stand the Steelers or the Patriots. I'm happy my Titans won though. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:52 pm

albean99 wrote:It was a lose lose game for me. I can't stand the Steelers or the Patriots. I'm happy my Titans won though. yes

Glad your team had a good day :yes:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Peppermom wrote:

Yay for the Steelers! I'm so happy they beat the Patriots and that the Bills won today. :missclap:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:33 am

albean99 wrote:It was a lose lose game for me. I can't stand the Steelers or the Patriots. I'm happy my Titans won though. Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 3 3792326465

Congrats.

I am a Cowboys fan so no comment from the disaster going on right now. What is up with Texas teams this weekend.

ETA: Well, the Texans won my fiance wanted to remind me of that.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
SLA44
california90
AllAboutLove
Momon001