SELECT CONTENT

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:That is insane.  My SIL if from Serbia and Germany, I can't watch soccer with her, she scares me.  I would think they should have to forfeit the game.  Maybe that would make a statement that this is not okay.

I don't think they will...at least I hope not. Serbia was awarded a 3-0 win this past week because their game with Albania became a free for all. Even the players started fighting. This had nothing to do with the players...just stupid fans that are an embarrassment. The smartest thing they could do is ban the fans from travelling. They've done that before in the 80's with British fans and it worked. They just need to start doing it again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:15 am

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:That is insane.  My SIL if from Serbia and Germany, I can't watch soccer with her, she scares me.  I would think they should have to forfeit the game.  Maybe that would make a statement that this is not okay.

I don't think they will...at least I hope not. Serbia was awarded a 3-0 win this past week because their game with Albania became a free for all. Even the players started fighting. This had nothing to do with the players...just stupid fans that are an embarrassment. The smartest thing they could do is ban the fans from travelling. They've done that before in the 80's with British fans and it worked. They just need to start doing it again.

If they can do that, it sounds reasonable. I didn't know if taking away from the team would make the fans behave better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Anyone watching the NCAA Championship game tonight? We will although it's on pretty late. I may have to snooze through some of it. giggling

I don't have a team in it but will be rooting for Wisconsin.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15240

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:23 pm

We are watching. :yes:  Go Wisconsin!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:30 am

Way to go Duke!!! Pretty impressive from a bunch of freshmen. Hats off to Wisconsin, feel sad to Bo Ryan, Wisconsin's coach.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:11 am

I should stop rooting for anyone in a championship game. Every team I've picked for months has lost. At least this time I don't really dislike the winning team.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15240

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:20 am

I'm so, so incredibly proud of this Badgers team. They truly embodied what a college basketball team really is. They were unselfish. They were lovable. They had heart when it mattered most. Their storybook ending wasn't meant to be but darn did they take the entire state of Wisconsin and their fans on an incredible journey. And in the end, the motto from their shirts came true. They really made em believe. I'm not gonna forget this season any time soon. #OnWisconsin forever and always.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:06 pm

No one not watching the women world cup?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:08 pm

*Raises Hand

Can't believe Abby just missed that shot. I still think Team US is gonna win this game for sure.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:05 pm

My SIL is. I am fearful for my BIL, she gets violent when Germany in on the pitch.

Hope team USA does well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:18 pm

I really enjoy soccer, especially FIFFA, but the politics makes me very annoyed to a point where I'll purposely not watch few games.

Very disappointed Abby Wambach was able to get away with mouthing off to an official, when the very same thing happened at the Olympics to Canadian player who got a 4 game ban. Brought back memories, that was an awful situation.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/23/fifa-must-suspend-abby-wambach-for-comments-larson

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
SLA44
california90
AllAboutLove
Momon001