SELECT CONTENT

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 am

Tentative NBA labor deal reached

lhttp://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7281052/nba-owners-players-tentative-agreement

It's looking good for basketball this season. There will be a triple header on Christmas day and it will likely include a game between the reigning world champs, Dallas Mavericks, against the Miami Heat. I'm not a big BB fan except for in the playoffs but have to root for our Mavs.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 GoMAVS

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:19 pm

albean99 wrote:Tentative NBA labor deal reached

lhttp://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7281052/nba-owners-players-tentative-agreement

It's looking good for basketball this season. There will be a triple header on Christmas day and it will likely include a game between the reigning world champs, Dallas Mavericks, against the Miami Heat. I'm not a big BB fan except for in the playoffs but have to root for our Mavs.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 1277906761
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 pm

albean99 wrote:Tentative NBA labor deal reached

Now it's a Quintuple Header on Christmas Day! Cannot wait.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 am

Congrats to Robert Griffin, the new Heisman winner. Exciting for Baylor. yes

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 am

13-0. Smiley Best team. Best QB. And best fans evidenced by the almost 200,000 shares of stock sold since it went on sale including one that will now be in my name. It's great to be a Packer fan.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:03 am

umngirl wrote:13-0. Smiley Best team. Best QB. And best fans evidenced by the almost 200,000 shares of stock sold since it went on sale including one that will now be in my name. It's great to be a Packer fan.

Congrats to your team. I am so mad about the way my team has been playing the past two weeks I have decided to avoid listening to sports talk radio this week. It has been way too negative. Not that I don't think what they are saying is accurate.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:42 am

I like the Packers although they're not my team. Mine lost but at least they had a chance to win at the end of the game but unfortunately the rookie QB (Locker) got sacked. I didn't think they'd beat the Saints anyway. I'm glad I'm only a little bit of a Cowboy fan because they've had dramatic endings/losses the last 2 weeks.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 am

albean99 wrote:I like the Packers although they're not my team. Mine lost but at least they had a chance to win at the end of the game but unfortunately the rookie QB (Locker) got sacked. I didn't think they'd beat the Saints anyway. I'm glad I'm only a little bit of a Cowboy fan because they've had dramatic endings/losses the last 2 weeks.

I wish they were not my #1 team, but they always will be. My fiance was in a great mood last night because his #1 team the Houston Texans clinched their division (first time they will be in the playoffs).

He was an Oilers fan and was heart broken Bud Adams moved that team to Nashville. He said he will never love another team that way again.

Maybe the Cowboys should move because rooting for them is bad for my health. Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 927261665
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 am

Sneaking in here... As a Saints fan, I'm having good days. Don't have the opportunity to watch the games, since I don't live in the US, but rooting from afar. I follow the games via the team's twitter feed. Not that I know all that much about the game, either. Being European I'm more of a soccer fanatic. But I've been a fan of American football since the Saints won the Superbowl. The rules of the game are starting to get a little bit easier to grasp for such a novice, too.

Hoping for better days for your teams! Just not against mine...

MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:04 am

MissLittle wrote:Sneaking in here... As a Saints fan, I'm having good days. Don't have the opportunity to watch the games, since I don't live in the US, but rooting from afar. I follow the games via the team's twitter feed. Not that I know all that much about the game, either. Being European I'm more of a soccer fanatic. But I've been a fan of American football since the Saints won the Superbowl. The rules of the game are starting to get a little bit easier to grasp for such a novice, too.

I had to...

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 Who-Dat

:Nod:

Sorry about your team Love_Me!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:50 am

San wrote:
MissLittle wrote:Sneaking in here... As a Saints fan, I'm having good days. Don't have the opportunity to watch the games, since I don't live in the US, but rooting from afar. I follow the games via the team's twitter feed. Not that I know all that much about the game, either. Being European I'm more of a soccer fanatic. But I've been a fan of American football since the Saints won the Superbowl. The rules of the game are starting to get a little bit easier to grasp for such a novice, too.

I had to...

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 Who-Dat

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 771730417

Sorry about your team Love_Me!

Aww! Thanks San! You are so sweet. I appreciate it. Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 4 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm

I am a Falcons fan first and foremost, but I love the Patriots and the Steelers too. The Steelers have the 1st ever NFL player from our local High School here, (Cameron Heyward - son of "Ironhead Heyward) so watching them has been more fun lately.

Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
SLA44
california90
AllAboutLove
Momon001