SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Both Jen and Nick liked this pic on IG.
How stunning of a couple do they look together! WOW!  seeing hearts

I feel like Nick and Jen are such a hot couple, they just exude sex appeal. Perfect couple in my opinion  Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f60d  Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f339  by @bachelor.in.paradise

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Sorry for double post but Jen's mom just liked the IG pic of Nick and Jen (above)! thumbsup

I really hope these two are together and going strong as I think they will make an amazing couple and could be truly equals on all levels, even down to their common interests (even down to Jen using a "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" quote). I think these two are on the same wavelength and they both look amazing (even more together) beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:00 pm

I'm just finding it hard that after saying he's in love with Jen they decided to part ways.

"There's a snippet from an interview in which he says, “I know this is the person, I’m in love.” Plus, there are some Jen-centric moments, including one that looks like Nick and Jen head into a Fantasy Suite."

http://www.bustle.com/articles/178943-are-jen-nick-still-together-after-bachelor-in-paradise-this-couple-might-be-built-to

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm hoping the "spoiler" is right ... that they didn't get engaged on the show ... but boy I hope there is "to be continued" ... would be getting another cute couple in this summer  cloud nine ... so in-touch and comfortable right off the bat ... I'm so grateful I've changed my diet to not eat any refined sugar ... because this takes the sweetness to a whole other level giggling

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Bringing post here as it may show Nick and Jen are still together since Jubilee captioned that she hopes Nick finds his person (as Ben did with Lauren, from Grey's Anatomy show, so similar to "the one") and Jen's response and Jubilee commenting to Jen she hopes she won't have to root for too long yes

Jen also commented to Jubilee's IG post with raised hands/celebration emoji and then Jubilee replied to Jen's comment

In honor of Bachelor Monday's, I'm rooting for this gem of a guy @nickviall to find his person! Homies for life:) #bachelorinparadise by @jubilee1991

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Aa67aeee499312e7f74fc5d8d37df5fa
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJIjKx1h0tY/?taken-by=jubilee1991&hl=en
riddlexo3 wrote:Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_2610
This is interesting..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 Jen's tweet is too cute! She is already tweeting about tonight's show and I suspect things will heat up between her and Nick and I can't wait!   Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
I also think it is super cute that her dad's name is Nick and her mom's name is also Jen, just like Nick and Jen  :cutesmile!:

Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano  35m35 minutes ago
Informed my dad he's not allowed within 15 feet of a TV on Mondays & Tuesdays until further notice #BachelorInParadise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:07 pm

That's cute. She seems really excited :cutesmile!:  Another point that they are still toether, imo
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:47 pm

I'm so excited for tonight !!!!!

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:31 pm

30 mins more. ❤️ Hope the producers doesnt cut most of their good moments out.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Ooh I cannot wait to see this episode.Such a good sign that Jen is excited to watch imo and surely if they split up she wdnt be so keen. Also saw Nick on afterbuzz and wow he was amazing and even more eloquent than usual on the episode dynamics. He looked quietly happy to me, hope it's true. Also imo the way he said 'this jen girl' so cute. So rooting for this couple, they look great together. A magical match.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:56 pm

If they are together and happy I hope the show give them a wedding with all the trimmings. Just hoping for my guy for once find his happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Fullsi10

She liked this on insta while their date was airing.

Last edited by riddlexo3 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ladybug82
MonicaJM2001
SueSt
lleyki
Kashathediva