SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:51 pm

I don't think this would be an anti-fan thing to post. I'm not a fan, but I do think they made a good couple. However, does anyone else wonder about the coincidence of the psychic coming up with the dates that just happen to be right around the time that the Bachelor meet & greet usually happens? Could it be foreshadowing that Jen will be one of Nick's bachelorettes after all? Or did the producers a$k the psychic to bring those dates up to Jen to hopefully entice her to do the show? I would imagine they'd LOVE to have her on it. Can you imagine the drama?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I don't think this would be an anti-fan thing to post.  I'm not a fan, but I do think they made a good couple.  However, does anyone else wonder about the coincidence of the psychic coming up with the dates that just happen to be right around the time that the Bachelor meet & greet usually happens?  Could it be foreshadowing that Jen will be one of Nick's bachelorettes after all?  Or did the producers a$k the psychic to bring those dates up to Jen to hopefully entice her to do the show?  I would imagine they'd LOVE to have her on it.  Can you imagine the drama?

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698  the dates.  I think that greatly diluted any credibility the astrologist might have.

I hope she doesn't show up.  I think she's great in many ways but how she ever thought an engagement to a guy that she constantly felt wasn't  opening up to her was a good thing is confusing to me. True, she was there 1/2 the time compared to the other 3 couples but that should at least have made her realize an engagement wasn't even realistic.  
IMO she was willing to become engaged to "potential" even though there had been very little progress.  Not the same as Grant who drew out Lace's potential, as did Evan with Carly.

:yes:  I do think tptb were hinting at an appearance by her on the Bach.  They like drama.
I think she has a lot of great qualities and is smart enough to understand that more than what they had is required to be in a long term relationship. There would be no point in her showing up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:24 pm

I'm not saying Jen should be a part of The Bachelor - was just wondering if she might be! I have to believe production would want her to. Do they want her badly enough to offer her a little cash? I'm also not saying she'd take it, but it might depend on how much was offered.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:03 pm

Maddy wrote:Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CrtjaXpVIAAg5zi
Ryan Gajewski Verified account  ‏@_RyanGajewski  
I really want Jen to ask Nick why he made love with her if he wasn't in love with her. #BachelorInParadise

She is such a natural beauty. One of the loveliest women to grace this show and, along with Sharleen, one of the most poised.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Yes, I find her beautiful too. I wish it could have worked ... but if it wasn't meant to .. I hope both find their way to their own happiness.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:39 pm

TPTB would have to pay Jen an outrageous amount of $$$ if they want her on the show. Who wants their heart cracked like an eggshell twice in a row? JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:08 pm

It would be really awkward imo for Jen to be on Nick's season. My interpretation of what Nick said to her is that she has many fine qualities and he felt like he should fall for her but he just didn't. Doesn't detract imo from the fact that Jen is a beautiful woman who seems well grounded and mature for her age. It's just that indefinable "chemistry" wasn't there for Nick. I have no doubt Jen will find the right guy IRL.

I do think the whole picking out a ring then breaking up was producer driven. Jen had said in the Glamour article (posted on the forum somewhere) when she was interviewed like a day before the finale was filmed, that she (paraphrasing) wasn't expecting a proposal- it would be way too soon after about 10 days together. And with their usual splice and dice, TPTB made it sound like Jen would be receptive to a proposal, and orchestrated the whole Nick, the perennial runner up, rejects Jen scene, because he has walls up and doesn't know if he can let himself fall in love (Hello Nick season storyline).

I do think Jen would have been open to neither of us are ready to be engaged but let's date and see where it goes. I think she was probably disappointed and somewhat hurt, but she left with her dignity intact and her head held high. No OTT crying jags, my life is over because a guy I knew for 10 days broke up with me.

The storyline for Jen\Nick on BIP was Nick wasn't opening up, expressing his
feelings, and that was when they were 1 on 1 in Paradise. So she should throw away her dignity to compete with 25 other women to get Nick to let his walls down? Whether Nick can let his walls down makes a fine storyboard for his season,but I can't see Jen going on Nick's season to try again, with a crowd of other women, to try to get Nick to open up. It would smell of desperation and I've never gotten a desperation vibe from Jen.

All JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:13 pm

I just never saw anything exceptional about their relationship, nothing building toward potential for long term. They just matched up better with each other than each would have with anyone else who was there IMO so it was worth exploring but lacked organic flow.

I think the edit did show Jen's best qualities except it may have skimped on her sense of humor. :yes:  
yes  dignified fits.
It's nice to see a relationship end without trying to make one of the parties a villian. It just wasn't working for Nick and I think if Jen had paid closer attention to her doubts she might have realized it wasn't really working for her either.
I think Jen will be sought after by quite a few Bach Nation alum as she appears much more grounded than many plus has natural beauty.  Will have to see if she is interested in that dating pool or not.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Cry0ndOXgAE0BR4
CNN EntertainmentVerified account ‏@CNNent
Well, that was an awkward breakup. #BachelorInParadise http://cnn.it/2cdXBj2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Crx3S3vW8AAlUPC
People Magazine ‏@people
Nick Viall shares heartfelt goodbye to Jen Saviano following #BachelorinParadise finale http://peoplem.ag/gO4KAsx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ladybug82
MonicaJM2001
SueSt
lleyki
Kashathediva