SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:44 pm

I haven't read tog's comment but she has liked so many positive tweets about Nick. I haven't seen the epi yet, but I admit I'm looking forward to their interaction. This is one normal couple I can root for.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:46 pm

I really liked them together. I was just curious because she liked the insta post while their date was airing.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I really liked them together.  I was just curious because she liked the insta post while their date was airing.

Could be a reference to Nick waiting alone until she showed up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:34 am

I'm out of the loop but have jen and nick been spotted together after bachelor in paradise ?

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:37 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I'm out of the loop but have jen and nick been spotted together after bachelor in paradise ?

I don't know of any post filming sightings.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:39 am

Are the only clues that they are together from social media?

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:08 am

They spent time together a few weekends ago in LA when Jen was there for some modeling shots.

Last edited by OnePromise on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:15 am

notarose wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:I really liked them together.  I was just curious because she liked the insta post while their date was airing.
Could be a reference to Nick waiting alone until she showed up.
It was a post by Leah Block, one of the other contestants so it could be she is just supporting her friend but it could be also that she was waiting for Nick which I think she was going by what she said to Nick on their date (about how she has been intrigued by him and is attracted to him). Also, she liked this tweet that Leah tweeted so it could be related to that and Leah supporting Jen and Nick (since Nick did go on a date with Leah)
Leah Block ‏@leahblock
@viallnicholas28 and @jennifersaviano  Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d  Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f64c

Here are a few of the other tweets that Jen liked on twitter about Nick and herself (there's more, just bringing over these ones)

NutMeg ‏@MegBrown30  3h3 hours ago Kulpmont, PA
I love seeing @viallnicholas28 & @jennifersaviano together  Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell  4h4 hours ago
I like how @viallnicholas28 looks at @jennifersaviano Every girl wants someone to look at her like that #BachelorInParadise

Sarah Di Lorenzo ‏@sardilorenzo  4h4 hours ago
@jennifersaviano You were my favourite on Ben's season! Hope you find love this time around. Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495  Rooting for you! #BachelorInParadise

Bachelor Fanatic ‏@bachfanatic93  4h4 hours ago
Aww Nick can't stop smiling. #BachelorInParadise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:38 am

I think they are great match. I love the fact that she is ok with making fun of herself.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:42 am

Wanted to post these two IG pics which Nick and Jen liked beatingheart  :sprinklehearts

They are just so darn cute! And ya, we left the crabs at the beach #bachelorinparadise #bachelornation by @mfirestone12

So that was pretty cute... #bachelorinparadise by @lindsayliles
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:47 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I think they are great match. I love the fact that she is ok with making fun of herself.
I agree! I had high expectations and seeing Nick with Jen they seemed smitten with each other already and have that *it* factor together so I have high hopes.  cloud nine  heartbeat

Looks like Jen is going through the hashtag liking tweets about her and Nick awwww

nicole ‏@nicolemacalinao  14m14 minutes ago
yesss jen and nick #BachelorInParadise
https://twitter.com/jennifersaviano/likes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:51 am

It stresses me out not knowing if they work out or not. I don't want to get too excited although its becoming hard not to because i really like them together.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ladybug82
MonicaJM2001
SueSt
lleyki
Kashathediva