SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:43 am

I love Laurie. I can't believe she made Val cry. He loves that sweet, little girl and just wants her to succeed. Even this old cynic teared up a bit. (As an aside, I prefer Val with the younger teen dancers. The fake romances don't rear their ugly head and the overly sexy stuff they tend to use is kept to the bare minimum necessary for the dance.)

I'm also really loving James and Calvin. I'm hoping those three make it to the finals with either James or Laurie for the win.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:09 am

JMHO but I think Val is a highly emotional person and he is to be commended for letting his feelings out in the open. Too many people are all bottled up inside.

IA, Marilu Henner needs to go home. I did not see the end of the program last night; fell asleep as usual, so I don't know who went home.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 am

RYAN went home. It was time. Great to see James at the top.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:56 pm

I like Laurie a lot bit I'm not loving her as much as I thought I would. I do expect she'll be in the finals though.

Calvin makes me smile. Win or lose he's enjoying himself. I always appreciate that. Lindsey seems to get a lot of those type of contestants. Maybe it's a reflection on her attitude. I thinks she's great.

Terra has surprised me. I didn't think I'd enjoy her but I am.

Yes, I do think MaryLou should be the next to go but dayum, she looks great. Did you her legs, especially during that Argentine Tango?

Jana is very good but she annoys me. Good thing Gleb is cute.

My fave is James. Who would've thought the race car drivers would be such great dancers? (although Helio would never win nowadays) I think he and Sharna have a great chemistry and he and Jenna sizzled last night.

F2 = James and Laurie.  I hope James comes away with the win.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:48 pm

I thought Ryan handled himself very well throughout the season and last night. I think this may have helped him grow up a bit.
I am not as impressed with Marilu as I expected to be. She seems kind of uptight and self-absorbed all the time. If I had to guess, I think she is getting on Derek's last nerve. HA, he deserves it.
Finally, I love, love, love Val and it was touching to see his sensitive side.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:32 am

i miss Mark and his fun / creativity!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:33 am

James for the win all the way!

Marilu bugs me to no end, and I liked her in Taxi. She seems very needy.

I love Terra, she's competing as a person, not a little person.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Agree about Marilu. Her leg work in the AT was great otherwise her dances are meh. Def Derek fans still keeping her in, wish Ryan stayed longer. He changed my opinion about him and liked his partnership with Cheryl. Terra & Calvin are my favs hope they make it to the finales.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1f49c

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 8367-910 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 I_got_13 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:41 pm

BKay wrote:i miss Mark and his fun / creativity!

Me too! He would have killed it for the Halloween episode!! Super excited he's coming back on Monday for Broadway week!  :Woah-hoo:

Marilu Henner & Derek Hough – Samba – “December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)” from “Jersey Boys,” featuring guest performances by Mark Ballas and The Four Seasons
Laurie Hernandez & Val Chmerkovskiy – Argentine Tango – “Cell Block Tango” from “Chicago”
James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess – Jazz – “A Brand New Day” from “The Wiz”
Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold – Waltz – “Memory” from “Cats,” featuring a guest performance by Leona Lewis
Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber – Charleston – “If My Friends Could See Me Now” from “Sweet Charity”
Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko – Waltz – “She Used to Be Mine” from “Waitress”

The Team-Up Challenges are as follows and will dance to the following songs:
Team-Up #1: James & Calvin - Paso Doblé – “No Good” by Kaleo
Team-Up #2: Jana & Laurie – Contemporary – “Bird Set Free” by Sia
Team-Up #3: Marilu & Terra – Jazz – “Big Noise from Winnetka” by Bette Midler

Source

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1f49c

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 8367-910 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 I_got_13 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:30 pm

I've fallen for James in a big way! I can't believe he had that awful accident and dances the way he does! very impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:34 pm

I am impressed with Terra. I sometimes watch Little Women LA and it is amazing what these little people can accomplish. I hope she wins!! JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:51 pm

I finally watched Monday night's epi tonight. OMG! Mark singing with his Jersey Boys! His talent blows me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez