SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lee gets a SD on episode 3 as sleuthed here and here and clothes matching

Except Sam Frost/Blake's season (which had a longer filming schedule) every single F1 had their SD in episode 3 (Anna/BachAUS1, Snez/BachAUS2, Sash/BetteAUS1, Alex/BachAUS4).

If Lee is F1 then he could be like the previous F1/Sash for Bette AU S1.

If Lee is not F1, then it may be that Georgia may have chosen someone later on in the season (so referring to her interview here) and thus confirming what she said that she may not be like past leads who knew who their F1 was early on  question

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Aaf495a9d79095b5d3d4636a04a72611
my s/cap tenplay.com.au
match clothes to Matrix photos here

Maybe the producers are switching it up with the new production crew as Megan had her date Ep 3 with Richie.  Alex had her date Ep 5.  Although I still have s sneaky suspicion that Richie may have pegged Megan as the F1 until she bailed, so maybe Lee was a favourite at the beginning. no idea

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:49 am

Fifty wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image27

Does anyone else think this looks like the final 3 RC?

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/season-2/episode-1

Lee all in black, does that means he's out going by previous RC?

I'm now thinking  Jake, Matty, Lee in that order.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image28

Source: bachelorette Aus instagram
When watching that bit again it definitely does seem like it could be F3 with Matty maybe already having a rose? Not sure based on the angle if Matty has a rose or not. Lee does seem to have the greatest reaction in that RC and the clothes, if going by last season, since Lee is wearing the most darker colors he definitely would be out based on that alone if they go with clothing colors again.

If this is the case I am thinking Matty, Jake, Lee then in that order.

I just have a hard time seeing Jake as F1 since no F1 has ever gotten the 1st SD and I think Matty fits the bill better for a slow burn romance which could surpass all the others if going by what Georgia said in interviews
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:52 am

Fifty wrote:
Maybe the producers are switching it up with the new production crew as Megan had her date Ep 3 with Richie.  Alex had her date Ep 5.  Although I still have s sneaky suspicion that Richie may have pegged Megan as the F1 until she bailed, so maybe Lee was a favourite at the beginning. no idea
Very true! I totally forgot it was Megan and not Alex so will have to correct that. Thank you yes IIRC Sam Frost had her SD in Epi 5 on Blake's season so then same as Alex for Richie's.

ITA then that things are switched up (and I am thinking the same with the show's SM atm) and I can see Lee as F3 based on the s/cap you posted
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:02 am

Do we know if F3 went to Singapore? And what the temp may be at the time of year they were there?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Sundy wrote:Do we know if F3 went to Singapore? And what the temp may be at the time of year they were there?
@Sundy I don't think it is known if all 3 went to Singapore.

When looking at s/caps part of me is wondering if F3/FDs will be more like the first Bette season where they have F3 dates in Australia and then the F2 travelled elsewhere (in this case Singapore)?

I am also wondering if more than 1 of the guys gets 2nd SDs? Lee has a 2nd SD as it seems so does Courtney. Maybe a few of the the others do too?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:42 pm

I have a hard time reading posts, when I see s/caps. I look at all the pics first then read laugh out loud They are so handsome! I love Lee too in addition to all the others!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image27

Does anyone else think this looks like the final 3 RC?

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/season-2/episode-1

Lee all in black, does that means he's out going by previous RC?

I'm now thinking  Jake, Matty, Lee in that order.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image28

Source: bachelorette Aus instagram
When watching that bit again it definitely does seem like it could be F3 with Matty maybe already having a rose? Not sure based on the angle if Matty has a rose or not. Lee does seem to have the greatest reaction in that RC and the clothes, if going by last season, since Lee is wearing the most darker colors he definitely would be out based on that alone if they go with clothing colors again.

If this is the case I am thinking Matty, Jake, Lee then in that order.

I just have a hard time seeing Jake as F1 since no F1 has ever gotten the 1st SD and I think Matty fits the bill better for a slow burn romance which could surpass all the others if going by what Georgia said in interviews

Does anyone else wonder if Georgia pulls a JoJo and doesn't kick anyone off at this RC. Could explain why the suits are mixed up. Maybe she thought Jake was F1, Matty F2 Lee F3 but couldn't let Lee go, hence then the switch up. The boys almost look like they breathe a sigh of relief IMO. Wondering if this would fit in with the shooting schedule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 am

To me that screencap looks as though Matty is safe (possibly single date rose or called first) and then I see from the boys reactions a name being called that's not theirs. Possibly someone behind them?? I could equally go with final 3 but I don't know what would have happened to get that reaction from Lee and Jake. Furthermore normally when the final person gets called all the safe bachelors are looking in the direction of the boys and in the screencap Matty continues to look ahead. Could go either way
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:43 am

Sundy wrote:To me that screencap looks as though Matty is safe (possibly single date rose or called first) and then I see from the boys reactions a name being called that's not theirs. Possibly someone behind them??  I could equally go with final 3 but I don't know what would have happened to get that reaction from Lee and Jake. Furthermore normally when the final person gets called all the safe bachelors are looking in the direction of the boys and in the screencap Matty continues to look ahead. Could go either way
IA. Something seems off a bit with both reactions by Lee and Jake. When rewatching again (I have probably watched that moment 20x now) I am not sure if Lee is reacting out of relief or something else. He almost seems to smile? I am uploading the Ep 1 season preview and will post it on here so it can be sleuthed. I had taken more s/caps but the video seems to show more of the emotion from Lee and Jake which may help more
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:To me that screencap looks as though Matty is safe (possibly single date rose or called first) and then I see from the boys reactions a name being called that's not theirs. Possibly someone behind them??  I could equally go with final 3 but I don't know what would have happened to get that reaction from Lee and Jake. Furthermore normally when the final person gets called all the safe bachelors are looking in the direction of the boys and in the screencap Matty continues to look ahead. Could go either way
IA. Something seems off a bit with both reactions by Lee and Jake. When rewatching again (I have probably watched that moment 20x now) I am not sure if Lee is reacting out of relief or something else. He almost seems to smile? I am uploading the Ep 1 season preview and will post it on here so it can be sleuthed. I had taken more s/caps but the video seems to show more of the emotion from Lee and Jake which may help more

I have watched it about 20x as well. If you watch it again you will notice Lee is about to turn to Jake right at the end but they have done the millisecond cut just before he fully turns. IMO thats when Lee's name is called. Matty looks up at the ceiling so if there is producer influence in the house like there was with Richie's season with Nikki, Matty may be anxious that Lee was picked.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:57 am

Matty almost seems relieved as well? Watching it in slow motion, he looks like he sighing out or something? But based on Lee's reaction, him reacting before everyone else and almost taking a breath before a slight smile, i would think his name was called.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:27 am

Here's the Season Preview shown at the beginning of Ep 1.
The part where Matty, Lee, and Jake are seen at RC is around 1:30

my video of Ep 1 Season Preview
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme