SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:56 am

BKay wrote:@Aunties_Love, would it be helpful to put on the schedule about Corinne going to Nick's room? @marriedtoarockstar has just sleuthed from screencaps that it happened in Bimini, Bahamas instead of in St. Thomas as RS had said.

eta: and Thank you for keeping up with all of this!!!! rock
Awesome....thanks and will make the changes to the original post that I made......

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:40 pm

I'm curious now esp with Rachel's announcement of Ette how WTA is going to go. No Raven, No Vanessa, Rachel?(it will seem weird seeing her placed among the girls already being the Ette) and Corrine. Other than Corrine, what is there left to talk about with Nick?

Has anyone seen it listed for March 5? When does Rachel start filming again?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:48 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm curious now esp with Rachel's announcement of Ette how WTA is going to go. No Raven, No Vanessa, Rachel?(it will seem weird seeing her placed among the girls already being the Ette) and Corrine. Other than Corrine, what is there left to talk about with Nick?

No idea. I still haven't seen a date of when the WTA will be done on this site. Do you know?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:55 pm

atem wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm curious now esp with Rachel's announcement of Ette how WTA is going to go. No Raven, No Vanessa, Rachel?(it will seem weird seeing her placed among the girls already being the Ette) and Corrine. Other than Corrine, what is there left to talk about with Nick?

No idea.  I still haven't seen a date of when the WTA will be done on this site.  Do you know?
No, I can't find it listed that far out.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Maybe no WTA this year?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Considering most of the issues women had with Vanessa, apparently, supposedly, allegedly ... I'm not even sure what is there to talk about on WTA? Taylor against Corinne again ... to make Corinne "win" ... again ... would be lame even in TB standards. I'd say wait for ATFR and bring the "jello pool" :justkidding and make it 3 hour event ... or like that game on Ellen "Know or Go" (know your facts, true or false or go "down") ... maybe that could help the rest of the girls get their issues with Vanessa out once and for all. offtopic oops!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe no WTA this year?
That will surely get in their crawl! Disaster on SM waiting to happen, IMO.

The biggest players were the F4. Corrine has already been on Ellen. Rachel has been on Kimmel and GMA. Vanessa and Raven will be on ATFR, I think! LOL

What is left to discuss?

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:Considering most of the issues women had with Vanessa, apparently, supposedly, allegedly ... I'm not even sure what is there to talk about on WTA? Taylor against Corinne again ... to make Corinne "win" ... again ... would be lame even in TB standards. I'd say wait for ATFR and bring the "jello pool" :justkidding and make it 3 hour event ... or like that game on Ellen "Know or Go" (know your facts, true or false or go "down") ... maybe that could help the rest of the girls get their issues with Vanessa out once and for all. offtopic oops!

In that interview Taylor did with ET, she seemed to indicate there will be a WTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:52 pm

I am dreading, after the Corinne show, it will be Vanessa vs Raven and turn into who is more hated between these two. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:57 pm

sdmom wrote:I am dreading, after the Corinne show, it will be Vanessa vs Raven and turn into who is more hated between these two. IMO.

I doubt that. I think it will be the Corrine show though. With Nick sucking up to her as usual.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 pm

sdmom wrote:I am dreading, after the Corinne show, it will be Vanessa vs Raven and turn into who is more hated between these two. IMO.
I don't know. Raven is no dummy and she has to realize that approach would not be all that smart, IMO. She's good at playing this game of being nice. After TB, there will be no more TV to highlight Raven unless she wants one of Rachel's hand me downs.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:02 pm

atem wrote:

I doubt that.  I think it will be the Corrine show though.  With Nick sucking up to her as usual.  

I don't think you will see the girls going after Corrine. I have a feeling they spent most of the season watching it back having a few good laughs. If there is Corrine drama at WTA, it's totally fabricated, IMO at this stage. That's a whole lot of made up drama. Can they pull it off? Maybe the bloopers will last an hour!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers