SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:59 pm

IMO, Nov. 3rd would've been HTD #4, not a travel day.  And depending on how far it was and what flights were available to NY, they could've headed out late that night after the HTD or the next morning to get to the RC.  They had all day to get to NY because the RC wasn't until that night.  JMO

ETA: coolangel posted the pic at 8:51 pm (I'm EST) and the pic was posted 18 minutes before that. So, plenty of time to travel and still get ready for the RC that day, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, Nov. 3rd would've been HTD #4, not a travel day.  And depending on how far it was and what flights were available to NY, they could've headed out late that night after the HTD or the next morning to get to the RC.  They had all day to get to NY because the RC wasn't until that night.  JMO

ETA: coolangel posted the pic at 8:51 pm (I'm EST) and the pic was posted 18 minutes before that.  So, plenty of time to travel and still get ready for the RC that day, IMO.  

Great point! So I live in Aus and not sure about the time zones and travel distances in the us...can someone enlighten me ...out of which grls would that schedule u mentioned work for? I assume they would have to live close to NY right??? TYIA Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:27 pm

LOL it would work for any of them. TPTB don't care if anyone sleeps or not. When it's time to travel, it's time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks Kasha.

He left Arkansas on the 3rd, as per tweeter, RC on the 4th in NYC and was seen at JFK on the 5th?

What did he do between the 3rd after he travelled to NYC and the evening of the 4th for the RC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:52 pm

cantstopl giggling giggling @Guardianangel went and buy some clean clothes, talk to the roach and after did himself a good favor and went back to the hotel, catch a shower and scrub from head to toe the scent of roach from out of his orbit. JMOAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:54 pm

He was seen leaving the hotel the next morning after Raven's HTD.  So he'd have left Arkansas on Nov. 2 not the 3rd.  So Nov. 3, could've been a HTD, before the RC on Nov. 4, IMO.

So it'd look something like this, IMO:

10/29 - HTD #1 (Seen at the Miami airport that morning per SM)
10/30 - HTD #2 - Rachel (Dallas, Texa) (per RS)
10/31 - Travel
11/1 - HTD #3 - Raven (Hoxie, Arkansas) (per SM and RS)
11/2 - Travel (Seen leaving the hotel around 8:15 AM CT per SM - all info in SM no discussion thread)
11/3 - HTD #4
11/4 - Episode 8 RC (per SM and RS)
11/5 - Travel to Finland (seen at JFK per SM)

But someone correct me if I left something out or got something wrong.

ETA:  the only other thought and question I have is... we know Elan and CH were in Miami on Oct. 28.  Y'all don't think they could've gone ahead and gone to Tampa or some other location in South FL and filmed a HTD that day do you?  If they did then the 29th, could've  just been a total travel day for him to get from Miami to Dallas, if RS is right on that.  He didn't need all day to get there if he flew out early, but... Just a thought, would be more like the traditional HTD, travel, wash, rings and repeat.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:He was seen leaving the hotel the next morning after Raven's HTD.  So he'd have left Arkansas on Nov. 2 not the 3rd.  So Nov. 3, could've been a HTD, before the RC on Nov. 4, IMO.

So it'd look something like this, IMO:

10/29 - HTD #1
10/30 - HTD #2 - Rachel (Dallas, Texa) (per RS)
10/31 - Travel
11/1 - HTD #3 - Raven (Hoxie, Arkansas) (per SM and RS)
11/2 - Travel (Seen leaving the hotel around 8:15 AM CT per SM - all info in SM no discussion thread)
11/3 - HTD #4
11/4 - Episode 8 RC (per SM and RS)
11/5 - Travel to Finland (seen at JFK)

But someone correct me if I left something out or got something wrong.

Looks good to me! That is how i have interpreted the schedule as well. I would guess that since they traveled to Finland yesterday, today would be an off day so the first FD would be tomorrow.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:50 pm

Maybe it makes no difference, but this is how I see it. She posted on Nov 2 12:46 pm that she saw him in the morning.

@pamjustpam Nov 2 12:46 pm
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS!

She replied to AfterTheRose that she drove by the hotel the next morning

@pamjustpam  Nov 5
@AftertheRose @viallnicholas28 heard he was in town so I drove by the hotel the next morn & saw him walk out of hotel with his bags

@AftertheRose @viallnicholas28 It was around 8:15am

So all I'm saying is I don't think he left on the morning of Nov 2nd it would have been Nov 3rd since she drove by the next morning after she saw he was in town.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:53 pm

I interpret her tweet to mean she heard he was in town the day he filmed the HTD (Nov 1) and then drove by the hotel the next morning (Nov 2) as he was leaving.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:58 pm

@pamjustpam Nov 2 12:46 pm
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS!

laugh out loud I guess my brain is fried. She posted Nov 2nd that she saw him this morning then drove by the next day.

It doesn't matter, I don't get it. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:01 pm

But his date with Raven was on Nov. 1.  There would be no need for him to stay until Nov. 3.  I think it's just the way she worded it when asked.  She saw him leaving the hotel around 8:15 am on Nov. 2, but didn't make the first actual tweet that said if he stuck around until later in the day on the 2nd.   And in the original tweet she didn't include the time.  Only when asked and explaining did she say the next day, as in the day after the known HTD on the 1st, is my interruptation of it.  Not that she went by and say him on the 2 and then went back by and saw in on the 3rd, IMO.

Raven's HTD is the only one we have picture proof of, not just RS' spoilers.  Even if she was the F1 and they got a little extra time, it would not be 2 whole days extra IMO.

All JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Yeah, I think she saw him once, on November 2nd. That is the "next morning", since the previous day she only heard about him being in town.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers