SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:40 pm

notarose wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:I always thought WTA and MTA was 1 hr, I could be wrong

Hands up if you think epi 9 is WTA.
Any signs that all the women are in Ca? I'm not sure with a week left there is enough time to pull that off if they haven't secretly recorded the WTA episode. I'm just so curious what TPTB have up their sleeve. Somebody ask Harrison and Elan. LOL!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Seabear wrote:The Bachelor episode on Monday 2/20 on my TV guide says: Episode 2108. Nick travels with the remaining bachelorettes to their hometowns, where he meets their families; a surprise visitor before the rose ceremony has the potential to alter Nick's course....so IMO it is unclear if will be another To Be Continued.
The 1 hour episode Monday 2/27 has no description. (Episode 2109)
The Master Episode schedule for Season 21 shows:
No episode listed Mon 3/6
Episode 2110 listed Mon 3/13
The scheduling seems as wonky as the edits this season IMO.
So strange to cut short the episodes at this point in the season IMO.
Last season the WTA was 2 hours. And aired the week between the FSD and FRC.
This season is very atypical of the normal.....IMO. The question is Why???????????
JMO

I will have to go back to my history and see if I can find it, but the description I had for 2/27 one hour episode, left off with MEandI being there with Nick "advising" him.
Andi Dorfman surprises Nick just before he hands out roses to three of the four remaining bachelorettes. From there, Nick and his final three travel to Lapland, Finland, for a week of cold, snowy days and warm, romantic nights.

So in my description it lists the episode description and time as one hour. source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:54 pm

notarose wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:I always thought WTA and MTA was 1 hr, I could be wrong

Hands up if you think epi 9 is WTA.

in past seasons has WTA/MTA been treated/labeled as an official episode ie, Episode 9 or is it a separate show within the season without being included as an episode (ie the actual filming of the show)?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Thanks Kasha!! My guide did not show the description for 2/27. With Andi still there and the travel to Finland for FSD's it seems particularly strange to cut that episode down to 1 hour IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Previous and current Bachelor episode schedules.

http://www.epguides.com/Bachelor/
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:00 pm

I don't understand it.
I only looked at my own site when you all mentioned it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Seabear wrote:The Bachelor episode on Monday 2/20 on my TV guide says: Episode 2108. Nick travels with the remaining bachelorettes to their hometowns, where he meets their families; a surprise visitor before the rose ceremony has the potential to alter Nick's course....so IMO it is unclear if will be another To Be Continued.
The 1 hour episode Monday 2/27 has no description. (Episode 2109)
The Master Episode schedule for Season 21 shows:
No episode listed Mon 3/6
Episode 2110 listed Mon 3/13
The scheduling seems as wonky as the edits this season IMO.
So strange to cut short the episodes at this point in the season IMO.
Last season the WTA was 2 hours. And aired the week between the FSD and FRC.
This season is very atypical of the normal.....IMO. The question is Why???????????
JMO

I will have to go back to my history and see if I can find it, but the description I had for 2/27 one hour episode, left off with MEandI being there with Nick "advising" him.
Andi Dorfman surprises Nick just before he hands out roses to three of the four remaining bachelorettes. From there, Nick and his final three travel to Lapland, Finland, for a week of cold, snowy days and warm, romantic nights.

So in my description it lists the episode description and time as one hour. source

Thanks going by this then they are either going to rush through the FD and Rachel's elmination (which doesn't make sense) or FD will be of course a cliffhanger to be completed in hour 1 of 3/6 followed by condensed WTA. Maybe that is why nothing is listed episode wise for 3/6 it could be last half of FD followed by WTA featuring Rachel.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:07 pm

@MonicaJM2001 I remember tweeting Millsy to confirm one season, because every season it messes up my thread titles. Smiley but I forget the answer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:09 pm

The TBC crap needs to staaappp!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:10 pm

I am not a fan of it! It just emphasizes how important the "drama" factor is.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:16 pm

If not for Kasha's episode description above, I was wondering if Nick let 2 go at F4 only taking Rachel (SC in Finland) and Vanessa (presumed F1) to Finland. It would have sort explained why Raven seemed to be back on SM earlier than what i thought for a F1 or even F2 but it is says he takes the F3 to Finland so there goes that thought.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 pm

I still don't think that Rachel is the F2, since they revealed her early, in both the season preview and announced for Ette.  I know why they said they chose to go ahead and announc, but why watch the FRC If it's down to Rachel and Vanessa.  Unless your just a huge fan of the show, Nick or Vanessa.  Makes more sense for the F2 to be Raven and Vanessa.  

And since some general viewers seem to be upset at the spoiler of Rachel not being F1 and announced Ette, I can't imagine it being that much of a give away at the FRC.  But then again, this season's edit has sucked, so nothing would really suprise me too much.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers