SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:44 pm

I like both Robby and Chase, but they need to let it go, especially Robby when it comes to him telling the world he's not in contact with Jordan anymore. The bachelorette world is over. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Idk. I get it. How can someone NOT be obsessed with Jo and the baddest boy who ever lived? Robby and Chase and all the others can join the club!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:20 pm

I don't recommend listening to that podcast unless you have a lot of brain cells to spare. Absolutely mind numbing and Robby sounded really drunk and kept swearing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:38 pm

I only made it to Robby's part, and then turned it off. Don't even know if James or Chase said anything about Jo3 (did they?) These guys (and those hosts) seriously need to get over themselves IMO. Robby implying that Jordan wants nothing to do with him because JoJo told him he loved him is so stupid IMO. If that's the case, then why doesn't Jordan talk to Chase and James anymore? That boy is just trying to stroke his own ego. They're all just trying to stoke their own egos. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Idk. I get it. How can someone NOT be obsessed with Jo and the baddest boy who ever lived? Robby and Chase and all the others can join the club!

They can join the fan thread laugh out loud This highly amuses because while they're running their mouths, Jordan's minding his own business. Good baddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:47 pm

mindless wrote:I don't recommend listening to that podcast unless you have a lot of brain cells to spare. Absolutely mind numbing and Robby sounded really drunk and kept swearing.

Maybe Jordon analyze them and because he saw this side, freed himself from the cage and has moved on.  Afterall he has a great job and now a fiance and the boys club who he just met might not be what he wants in his life.  These guys need to move on and grow the hell up.

Last edited by reason on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:49 pm

The comments under the YouTube version of the podcast is pretty entertaining and quite spot on IMO:

https://youtu.be/WnIyFMI3sM0

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I only made it to Robby's part, and then turned it off. Don't even know if James or Chase said anything about Jo3 (did they?) These guys (and those hosts) seriously need to get over themselves IMO. Robby implying that Jordan wants nothing to do with him because JoJo told him he loved him is so stupid IMO. If that's the case, then why doesn't Jordan talk to Chase and James anymore? That boy is just trying to stroke his own ego. They're all just trying to stoke their own egos. IMO.

laugh out loud I can't believe Robby! At least Chase has been pretty classy when talking about Jordan and has even reiterated what a great guy Jordan is,, but Robby?! I can't believe he's this butt hurt over Jordan not interacting with him anymore, even though Jordan has said nothing but great things and even hung out with him when he saw him at an event.

Robby is that upset Jordan doesn't text him? Is he 13 years old? Does he expect Jordan to go clubbing him with and Chase? My gosh laugh out loud all JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I only made it to Robby's part, and then turned it off. Don't even know if James or Chase said anything about Jo3 (did they?) These guys (and those hosts) seriously need to get over themselves IMO. Robby implying that Jordan wants nothing to do with him because JoJo told him he loved him is so stupid IMO. If that's the case, then why doesn't Jordan talk to Chase and James anymore? That boy is just trying to stroke his own ego. They're all just trying to stoke their own egos. IMO.

laugh out loud I can't believe Robby! At least Chase has been pretty classy when talking about Jordan and has even reiterated what a great guy Jordan is,, but Robby?! I can't believe he's this butt hurt over Jordan not interacting with him anymore, even though Jordan has said nothing but great things and even hung out with him when he saw him at an event.

Robby is that upset Jordan doesn't text him? Is he 13 years old? Does he expect Jordan to go clubbing him with and Chase? My gosh laugh out loud all JMO
Chase isn't anymore "classy." He's been just as dumb about it all too IMO. They're all a bunch of whiny azzez. And need to get lives. IMO.

I kinda want to know what else was said, but I really don't want to sit through an hour of that bound to be crapfest of a podcast. To anybody that listened, care to give a summary? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:04 pm

This is honestly hilarious. They're sounding like The Greatest Trainer Evah with BBJ laugh out loud Meanwhile, he's his calm and unbothered self.

Basically all I care about is how quick he answers Jo's texts laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:12 pm

Alanna wrote:This is honestly hilarious. They're sounding like The Greatest Trainer Evah with BBJ laugh out loud Meanwhile, he's his calm and unbothered self.

Basically all I care about is how quick he answers Jo's texts laugh out loud

laugh out loud Robby, the only texts he needs to answer are from his fiancée. I bet he sits alone at night in his stupid slippers just waiting for Jordan to text him back.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:13 pm

This is kindergarten.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu