SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:44 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just had some free time to listen to it. Chase was fine I thought, James is the worst, but I'm so ticked at Robby. The way he said "she told me she loved me a hour before she got engaged to him" was actually pretty nasty with a sarcastic tone that I found to be straight up mean towards Jordan. I also didn't like his answer when asked what happened in the fantasy suite. He should have said we're two adults and that's private, next question. Instead he kept quiet and then said I was going to make the noises as to what happened in there. Disgusting. IMO

Robby, stick to going after college aged girls in clubs and being bitter.  

Robby was so drunk IMO, I don't think he would've managed a classy answer even if he tried. When they first asked that question, one of the hosts said something like "oh you're gonna show us", which made me wonder if Robby was signalling something with his hands. Just yuck. JoJo really picked the only option. Worst cast ever (IMO).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 am

Robby on AFTER and in this podcast, such a big U turn!! Cant believe he is the same guy. Totally think now he was being fake all the time. If he doesnt has anymore respect for Jordan then at least have some for JoJo for whom u once had feelings for snm.. Stick to ur Instagram likes dude!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Thanks for the update on the podcast. Wow! Robby really has NO class! **IMO**I'm happy I never bought what he was selling. These guys continue to be jealous and bitter human beings.***IMO*** It is just so disrespectful for the friendship he once had with Jordan and the relationship he had with JoJo to make statements such as those. I'm positive, had the tables been turned, Jordan would have taken the high road and had nothing but positive things to say about the experience. *IMO*But as JoJo said in an interview, her parents are happy that Jordan was the one he chose. I guess they have been able to see how Robby has conducted himself post show etc. Jordan really was the only mature one.**IMO** Wouldn't it make the ultimate statement when/if they do get married?!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to express poster's opinion)
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:34 pm

I remember during the season when Kathy, Jo's best friend called Robby fake, and fav'd some shady tweets about him, she got a lot of flack for it but boy was she right. Jojo's a sweetheart and doesn't like having problems with people (IMO) but I hope she can see now to stay far away from these people.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:39 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/15/sports/football/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-nfl-playoffs.html?src=twr&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

“Fame can change things,” he added.

As was the case throughout the regular season, Ed and Darla Rodgers did not travel to Green Bay last weekend to watch their son play, and they had no plans to attend the Packers’ N.F.C. divisional playoff game on Sunday near Dallas, even though Jordan recently moved there to live with Fletcher, who is now his fiancée.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:05 pm

I always thought Robby was fake-ity fake slime. Jo's entire cast was pitiful. Truly pitiful. I'm sooooo glad Fleiss/ABC/Elan and co passed over all these tools for the Bachelor gig. None of them deserved it.

As for the article above  Upset I honestly feel upset for the entire Rodgers' family. I really hope reconciliation and reconnecting are in their near future.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 pm

I read the NYT article, nothing new except for Aaron giving money and support to PVH football team and Ed mentioning that's the old Aaron he knew.

I've listened to the podcast and I find it disgusting that Robby and James were talking about Jojo and Jordan in a comedy bar with live audience who were at times making fun of J&J. This is a new low for Robby making fun of Jordan's relationship with his bro Aaron and a dig that he can't afford Jordan's suits.

Right call for Jordan to stay away from these people.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Sad.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:13 pm

The thread is for Jojo and Jordan, please, let's tread carefully and leave discussion to a minimum when discussing Aaron.  GA has mentioned that several times.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Isabel123 wrote:I  read the NYT article, nothing new except for Aaron giving money and support to PVH football team and Ed mentioning that's the old Aaron he knew.

I've listened to the podcast and I find it disgusting that Robby and James were talking about Jojo and Jordan in a comedy bar with live audience who were at times making fun of J&J. This is a new low for Robby making fun of Jordan's relationship with his bro Aaron and a dig that he can't afford Jordan's suits.

Right call for Jordan to stay away from these people.

I cant be bothered to listen to that crap laugh out loud. What did he meant by he cant afford Jordan's suits? In a sense that they are expensive or anything else?
He said earlier in an interview that he is proud that Jordan has achieved making it to a NFL team and now all of this cant believe this utter nonsense coming from his mouth, he is going to regret this IMO...
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:34 pm

^ I think he was trying to aim at Jordan being well off and having expensive taste since he owns expensive suits. Well Robby, Jordan works hard for his money. He's earned it. He's not floating around attending clubs with fellow bachelorette people for cash. IMO.

It's too bad that Robby has gotten this low. He was always fine to me post show, but then I got annoyed the past couple of weeks with the amount of times he's shaded Nick on social media, and then this interview just did it for me. Really gross. It did seem like he was drunk, but that's no excuse, especially since Jordan hasn't said a single negative thing about him. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Robby owns expensive stuff too, and I think his family is quite well off, so I still don't know why he's whining..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu