SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:49 am

Seabear wrote:Now that JoJo and Jordan are spending time apart...the media is speculating on their relationship. I do feel bad for JoJo for not getting time with some of her friends because of Jordan's feeling for TPTB. And I found it curious Jordan was not in Dallas to celebrate Ben's Bday with JoJo and family. Hmmmmm.......
All JMO
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-126111

Funny, pics, snapchats videos were just posted and Jordan IS at Ben's Birthday party with JoJo. Can't believe the rag mags, they are quick to put out fake stories at least 99% of the times. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:53 am

Thanks @Ash2214 I was confused because the post earlier today sounded like a fact....not an opinion. IMO.  I appreciate the clarification. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 am

Seabear wrote:Thanks @Ash2214 I was confused because the post earlier today sounded like a fact....not an opinion. IMO.  I appreciate the clarification. yes
I mentioned that he wasn't at Ben's birthday celebration because of work, because someone else wondered why he wasn't at Ben's birthday celebration. But seems like they celebrated twice, as they were out to dinner last night to celebrate Ben's birthday.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Was RS the supplier of info for the article from L&S? laugh out loud That said, I don't think Jordan and JoJo need to hobnob with the Bach peeps. After the edit Jordan received, it seemed like he couldn't get away fast enough. I think they are fine, relationship-wise.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 pm

How much time do they spend apart? I know it's for Jordan's jobs, but I don't follow them at all except when I pop in the fan thread every once in a blue moon. I was under the assumption they spend most of their time together, but was a little surprised to read on my last visit just how much Jordan is actually away.

ETA: My prediction if they ever break up is JoJo goes running back to Bach Nation and gets more entrenched in that lifestyle with bestie Becca. I think she's largely only separated from this nonsense because of Jordan. If they broke up, Jordan would COMPLETELY separate as he tries to go Jesse Palmer.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:How much time do they spend apart? I know it's for Jordan's jobs, but I don't follow them at all except when I pop in the fan thread every once in a blue moon. I was under the assumption they spend most of their time together, but was a little surprised to read on my last visit just how much Jordan is actually away.
Most of their time is together. When football season is on, so end of August through beginning of December, they're apart 4-6 days a month and that's it. Jordan was gone for five days this week because he had to go to Chico for his metpro business. JoJo usually goes with him and stays with his parents, but considering she went to LA and Necker island all within two weeks, I'm assuming she chose to sit this trip out since they have a dog, she has work, and a house to take care of. He's already back with her as of last night.

Regardless, they're apart less than a week a month. Not really bad at all, especially considering it's for work.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:04 pm

^^ Gotcha. Thanks. I knew their separations were largely cause of Jordan's jobs so no biggie.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:03 pm

I really don't think JoJo cares about BachelorNation all that much. Her relevancy and fame is now over, since the new Bachelorette has been announced. And in the 7/8 months that she was relevant and had the fame, the time where the leads strike while the iron is hot, she did absolutely zilch with it. She attended at the most 10 events and shilled big name brands here and there. That's all she did. So yeah, I don't think she cares about any of that stuff. She was already wealthy before, so the fame aspect didn't really bring her much, but recognition, which I don't think she cares for, as she lays low anyway.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:15 pm

^ You can add that to the fact that she had the opportunity to move to California. It sure as heck would be easier for Jordan and work, but she wanted to stay in Dallas and Jordan agreed. Becca also said she really, really tried to get JoJk to move to LA and she wanted no part of it.

It was already said, but JoJo was already well off. The money aspect probably isn't too tempting for her and now add in Jordan working his bum off in some awesome jobs. If they stay together, they're pretty much set financially. I think she's perfectly happy with shilling big name brands once in a while and attending some fun events every few months with Becca. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:31 pm

^ Exactly. JoJo isn't just some random gal that applied to be on the show to experience fame and fortune IMO. She was approached by her brothers producer friend, thought it would be an interesting experience after her ex. The end IMO. What more could fame bring her that she didn't already have? Nothing IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:24 pm

I think it would be fun to have a "say something positive about a contestant you don't like, and something negative about one that you love" thread. I like dumb games/discussions like that. laugh out loud 

I think part of the reason I could never get on the JoJo train is the constant beating over the head that she is soooooo amazing, and perfect, and above it all. Dating back to even before her own season. The OTT adoration makes me kinda meh on her in general. On paper, I really like how Jordan and JoJo have run their relationship. I think they both show signs of logevity. I appreciate a lot about them. But I just can't fan them. And I don't have a good reason other than, again, the OTT adoration and attitude she/they can do no wrong. no idea I realize I'm weird and probably alone in my thoughts here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:33 pm

They're like any other couple of this show or just in general. There are people that like them and people that don't. 

These two took a lot of heat and had plenty of hate thrown their way last summer. They already had a lot of fans and now more people like them because they lay low. They didn't jump into another opportunity that will give them more fame. They don't trash anyone and they don't burn any bridges, but they actually went back to a normal life. They work and they spend time with their family and friends they had before show. I think a lot of people on social media and those that watch the show appreciate that. They had plenty of negativity surrounding them and then just quietly moved along. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu