SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:06 am

ReneeM wrote:I know this is OT but @Alanna Must've been two different GG, because in the one EYE watched Serena was easy to hate girl laugh out loud
I think that's the point for the audience, like we hate her because in their universe she's "impossible" for anyone to dislike and always comes out on top. Except Jo is the real one and we're in her universe laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:09 am

FMG2015 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^Whatever stare it was, I honestly loved it! That whole scene killed me. It was so spliced and diced, but made so much sense at the same time. Olivia and JoJo were too funny. IMO.
I much prefer to watch JoJo hang out with girls than date/be in a relationship. She seemed like such an awesome powerful chick on Ben's season, and I was so disappointed in her moodiness/neediness/whining whatever it was as Ben's season came to a close and how she was as the bachelorette. She just emitted so much desperation,  IMO.

I wish she would hang out with friends more often because she seems like she can have a lot of fun and be hilarious, but these days I skip her snaps because of how she behaves with her SO.
I'll take the bachelor 20 outtakes back please.

I can't blame JoJo for how she acted at the end of Ben's season given what he put he through because  I thought she was awesome, being his rock as Ben said. I saw JoJo on her season fall for Jordan early on and she did whatever she could to really make sure he was it for her. I can't complain about that if she seemed needy.

She does hang out with her friends. Often. Her two best friends are Kathryn and Hannah and they're both married. Jordan has become friendly with both of their husbands. They're with her family all the time too. I'm not sure what you mean about how she is with her SO on Snapchat, because in reality, in comparison to other people from this franchise, they're not on it a whole lot. It's either ads for clothes, Jackson snaps at the dog park with Jordan, or silly quick snaps. Very normal. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 am

FMG2015 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^Whatever stare it was, I honestly loved it! That whole scene killed me. It was so spliced and diced, but made so much sense at the same time. Olivia and JoJo were too funny. IMO.
I much prefer to watch JoJo hang out with girls than date/be in a relationship. She seemed like such an awesome powerful chick on Ben's season, and I was so disappointed in her moodiness/neediness/whining whatever it was as Ben's season came to a close and how she was as the bachelorette. She just emitted so much desperation,  IMO.

I wish she would hang out with friends more often because she seems like she can have a lot of fun and be hilarious, but these days I skip her snaps because of how she behaves with her SO.
I'll take the bachelor 20 outtakes back please.
She's a really awesome combo of a girls girl and a guys girl (in solely friendships IMO.) Cause she was friends with all the girls on Ben's season, and she was essentially only friends with the guys on her season (since she obviously only really had eyes for Jordan.) When she was just hanging out and joking, she was a lot of fun. Being in love can really make a person go crazy (as they say.)

She doesn't use social media a ton, so it's hard to decipher what she actually does in her daily life. She's friendly with all the girls on the Bach still, even though she doesn't hang out with them, sans Becca, who is her BFF from the show. She also hangs out with her BFF from high school all the time, Kathy, who just got married in November. Besides that, we don't know who she hangs out with, because she doesn't post jack squat. And I don't see what's so wrong with how she behaves with her SO..? They barely post on SM, and when they do, it's just when they're home hanging around the house, playing with the dog, or about to go to sleep.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:14 am

ReneeM wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland  is a woman with TASTE! I can totally see some brooke davis traits (I love her)
laugh out loud thanks. I love Brooke so much (and she's just a tv character. Rip seasons 1-4 of OTH.) And it totally doesn't help that I also love Sophia just as much. And now JoJo too! JoJo reminds me of her in different ways.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:24 am

Here's a nice variety of her snaps, minus the random ads for clothes/makeup:

Hanging with her best friend and scaring Kathryn's husband:
https://instagram.com/p/BPtc5kpg--0/

At the gym with Jordan, two of her brother's and a friend:
https://instagram.com/p/BPmC2ywAp1b/

Playing in the snow with Jordan and Jackson:
https://instagram.com/p/BO_I6enABOK/

Dog park with Jordan and Jackson:
https://instagram.com/p/BPmCq5vggQi/

These are their normal, random snaps. I'm totally okay with that. They don't use it often, they live normal lives, and they're low key. They couldn't be doing this more right, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:32 am

Everyone has a different perspective on what kind of relationship they gravitate towards, and that's why we are all fans of different couples. I'm not a fan of whiny clingy girls and IMO that's what I saw on the bachelorette.

I'll reword my previous post to say I wish she would post more when she's hanging with her friends because she goes in spurts where she's always updating her story and then days where she doesn't post at all, and I would like to see more of her with friends because I like who she is solo.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:35 am

Dumb pet peeve: when she's snapping a longer snap that take multiple segments (so like usually adds) and the thing times out, she always comes back with "snap cut out again!" in that sing song voice. It's just not necessary and eats up like 15 seconds out of the new snap! laugh out loud I realize this is a petty observation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:37 am

And here's some recent snaps of her house renovations:

https://instagram.com/p/BPBLJa1AUVw/

https://instagram.com/p/BPqnc9ag9wV/

https://instagram.com/p/BO_JS1rgHVp/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:37 am

sosleepy wrote:Dumb pet peeve: when she's snapping a longer snap that take multiple segments (so like usually adds) and the thing times out, she always comes back with "snap cut out again!" in that sing song voice. It's just not necessary and eats up like 15 seconds out of the new snap! laugh out loud I realize this is a petty observation.
THIS...this I can agree with laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:41 am

I wouldn't say she shows her whiny clingy girl self post bachelorette. At least from what we see on her and Jordan's snaps, from when they actually do post. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:42 am

My personal recent fav? Jordan, who doesn't really use SM at all, shared that they were getting pedicures together Saturday night laugh out loud

I figured they were getting ready for her brother Matt's wedding that's in the British Virgin Islands in two weeks, but it's too early I think. They will go back together I bet laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:44 am

She's so incompetent at snap and I find it hilarious and super endearing laugh out loud 

And IMO she hasn't been clingy on snap or sm with him at all post show because he is already on it before any neediness can start unless when he is traveling for work laugh out loud Not to mention, they're private and rarely snap or post anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu