SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Honestly even I feel weird with my OTT adoration of her. She's not perfect, nobody is, but even Jubilee and Lauren have great things to say about her after the fact. Those of us who are fans and follow her have seen numerous instances of her just being such a sweetheart. Super friendly, sometimes even to a fault IMO. Fans have nothing but nice things to say about her. One of my favourite things about her is how loving she is to the people around her. It's an easy thing to dismiss, but she has a way of making everyone around her feel special, whether it's Jordan, her siblings, becca, even the people she meets on the street. Every fan encounter I've seen involving her, all anyone has to say is how lovely she is in person, and that's what I hear from everyone who's met her. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:55 pm

I agree ^^.  She has such a sweet, caring, welcoming disposition as a person.  I love that the show experience didn't seem to change that in her at all, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Jusst to make note: in RS' reader emails today, someone was saying how RS previously said JoJo had the "it" factor to make it in the industry, but she's been very low key and not fame chasing anything since her season ended. He said he didn't know what she plans on doing, but as if she'd ever flip a house ever again, no way. Joke's on him! I emailed him, and said, she's been documenting her flip process for the last 2 months! laugh out loud I really don't understand why he posts his opinions as facts all the time..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:27 pm

laugh out loud Remember that scene in Vegas at the RC cocktail party with Olivia? The evil stare down (which was totally hilarious IMO.) That happened. But then so did the instance where she was the one to take into consideration Olivia's feelings when she got sent home on the 2 on 1. Jubilee, Lauren, and Olivia all have said/and continue to say really wonderful things about her. I think all those girls realize how stressful that show was/is, and at times they may have acted out because of it. Jubilee and Olivia sure did too (Lauren not really.) All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:44 pm

I wouldn't call that an evil stare down, more of an "I call BS" stare, and IMO rightly so since Olivia was talking nonsense. IIRC she was claiming Ben told her he's falling in love with her or something along those lies, which obviously wasn't true. laugh out loud

Anyway, I don't often fawn over people either, but JoJo somehow just radiates kindness. It's like Lauren H. said, she's just a special person. I can't help but wish her the very best. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:54 pm

^Whatever stare it was, I honestly loved it! That whole scene killed me. It was so spliced and diced, but made so much sense at the same time. Olivia and JoJo were too funny. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:09 pm

mindless wrote:I wouldn't call that an evil stare down, more of an "I call BS" stare, and IMO rightly so since Olivia was talking nonsense. IIRC she was claiming Ben told her he's falling in love with her or something along those lies, which obviously wasn't true. laugh out loud

Anyway, I don't often fawn over people either, but JoJo somehow just radiates kindness. It's like Lauren H. said, she's just a special person. I can't help but wish her the very best. JMO.
She does have some sort of spark/it factor/whatever you call it. She should be so easy to hate and be annoyed by and it's just so, so hard to do...impossible even. I've said this before but she's Serena van der Woodsen if I've ever seen one irl laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:38 pm

I know this is OT but @Alanna Must've been two different GG, because in the one EYE watched Serena was easy to hate girl laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:49 pm

I HATED SERENA. Team Blair, all the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:00 am

Jojo is B Davis (my fav tv character, probably ever.) The popular girl who actually has a heart.

But not to get off topic, Jojo does genuinely seem sweet, but still cool. That's the way it should be! IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^Whatever stare it was, I honestly loved it! That whole scene killed me. It was so spliced and diced, but made so much sense at the same time. Olivia and JoJo were too funny. IMO.
I much prefer to watch JoJo hang out with girls than date/be in a relationship. She seemed like such an awesome powerful chick on Ben's season, and I was so disappointed in her moodiness/neediness/whining whatever it was as Ben's season came to a close and how she was as the bachelorette. She just emitted so much desperation, IMO.

I wish she would hang out with friends more often because she seems like she can have a lot of fun and be hilarious, but these days I skip her snaps because of how she behaves with her SO.
I'll take the bachelor 20 outtakes back please.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:03 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland is a woman with TASTE! I can totally see some brooke davis traits (I love her)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu